My 23rd Birthday Challenge!

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by JackOlsen, Jan 12, 2006.

  1. JackOlsen

    JackOlsen Guest

    Tags:

  2. underdog

    underdog Guest

    Very cool birthday goal. Nice photos too. I used always ride my age in
    miles on my road bike, right up until I discovered unicycles. Have
    only gotten on the bike a couple of times since then. I'm going to be
    51 next birthday and my uni skills definitely aren't up to that yet.
    It only gets harder as you get older. I'm not ruling out the
    possibility over the next few years though.

    --
    underdog

    'I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody
    tell you different' - Kurt Vonnegut
    underdog's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6197

  3. Klaas Bil

    Klaas Bil Guest

    Congrats on your birthday and on the ride. I've heard that everyone
    below 23 wants to be older, and everyone above 23 wants to be younger.
    So you are at the summit of your life, in a way!

  4. JackOlsen

    JackOlsen Guest

    Klaas Bil wrote:
    > Congrats on your birthday and on the ride. I've heard that everyone
    > below 23 wants to be older, and everyone above 23 wants to be younger.
    > So you are at the summit of your life, in a way!

    Thats strange. Back when I was 22 (two days ago), I definitely did not
    want to be 23. I could stick with 21 or 22 for at least five more
    years. I have to graduate this May and then I'm supposed to get
    started towards a career. Thats really going to cut into my unicycling
    time.

    --
    JackOlsen
    JackOlsen's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10930