My a** has a crack, yet not anodized!

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Appkiller, Mar 4, 2004.

  1. Appkiller

    Appkiller Guest

    I have noticed lately that most peoples' asses have cracks, yet they are not anodized AFAIK. Some
    people don't have much of an ass, and some people have a big ole ass, but everybody got at least one
    crack in it.

    App

    Who hopes his crack doesn't grow to the point of failure.

    Tags:

  2. Appkiller wrote:
    > I have noticed lately that most peoples' asses have cracks, yet they are not anodized AFAIK. Some
    > people don't have much of an ass, and some people have a big ole ass, but everybody got at least
    > one crack in it.

    We don't have them in England. We have arses instead, but not many are anodised.

  3. Matt O'Toole

    Matt O'Toole Guest

    Appkiller wrote:

    > I have noticed lately that most peoples' asses have cracks, yet they are not anodized AFAIK. Some
    > people don't have much of an ass, and some people have a big ole ass, but everybody got at least
    > one crack in it.
    >
    > App
    >
    > Who hopes his crack doesn't grow to the point of failure.

    A bigger concern is becoming so cracked as to be nothing but an ass.

    Matt O.

  4. Zog The Undeniable <[email protected]> wrote:
    >Appkiller wrote:
    >>I have noticed lately that most peoples' asses have cracks,
    >We don't have them in England.

    We certainly do - but like most equines, asses have arses.

  5. Tim McNamara

    Tim McNamara Guest

    "Matt O'Toole" <[email protected]> writes:

    > Appkiller wrote:
    >
    >> I have noticed lately that most peoples' asses have cracks, yet they are not anodized AFAIK. Some
    >> people don't have much of an ass, and some people have a big ole ass, but everybody got at least
    >> one crack in it.
    >>
    >> App
    >>
    >> Who hopes his crack doesn't grow to the point of failure.
    >
    > A bigger concern is becoming so cracked as to be nothing but an ass.

    An ass is probably better off riding a bike built with double-butted tubing and spokes.

  6. Zilla

    Zilla Guest

    Zog The Undeniable wrote:
    > Appkiller wrote:
    >
    >> I have noticed lately that most peoples' asses have cracks, yet they are not anodized AFAIK. Some
    >> people don't have much of an ass, and some people have a big ole ass, but everybody got at least
    >> one crack in it.
    >

    > We don't have them in England. We have arses instead, but not many are anodised.

    LOL! I almost choked on this one!

    -Zilla

  7. Dvt

    Dvt Guest

    Appkiller wrote:

    > I have noticed lately that most peoples' asses have cracks, yet they are not anodized AFAIK.

    If you meet someone with an aluminum posterior, please report. That would give new meaning to the
    term "full moon."

    > Who hopes his crack doesn't grow to the point of failure.

    Crack propogation might well be fatal in this case.

    --
    Dave "LOL" dvt at psu dot edu

  8. Song

    Song Guest

    "dvt" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Appkiller wrote:
    >
    > > I have noticed lately that most peoples' asses have cracks, yet they are not anodized AFAIK.
    >
    > If you meet someone with an aluminum posterior, please report. That would give new meaning to the
    > term "full moon."
    >
    > > Who hopes his crack doesn't grow to the point of failure.
    >
    > Crack propogation might well be fatal in this case.
    >
    > --
    > Dave "LOL" dvt at psu dot edu

    Well I'm sure one can rebuild a cracked ass. Just unscrew the bolt in the bellybutton for
    disassembly.

    Song

  9. Rick Onanian

    Rick Onanian Guest

    On 4 Mar 2004 09:05:34 -0800, [email protected] (Appkiller) wrote:
    >I have noticed lately that most peoples' asses have cracks, yet they are not anodized AFAIK. Some
    >people don't have much of an ass, and some people have a big ole ass, but everybody got at least
    >one crack in it.

    Hmm...stress risers? Ass fatigue?

    I think it'd be "analdizing", not "anodizing".
    --
    Rick Onanian

  10. Rick Onanian

    Rick Onanian Guest

    On Thu, 4 Mar 2004 16:39:42 -0800, "Song" <[email protected]>
    wrote:
    >Well I'm sure one can rebuild a cracked ass. Just unscrew the bolt in the bellybutton for
    >disassembly.

    Does that work for both threadless and threaded bellybuttons?
    --
    Rick Onanian

  11. Cheg

    Cheg Guest

    "Appkiller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I have noticed lately that most peoples' asses have cracks, yet
    they
    > are not anodized AFAIK. Some people don't have much of an ass, and some people have a big ole ass,
    > but everybody got at least one
    crack
    > in it.
    >
    > App
    >
    > Who hopes his crack doesn't grow to the point of failure.

    Does this count as premature rim failure?

  12. Doug Goncz

    Doug Goncz Guest

    To stop the crack in your ass, drill a 1/8 inch hole right at the end of the crack. This will
    distribute the stress risers that originate during clenching and road vibration.

    For extra security, have the hole plug welded shut.

    My physics project at NVCC: Google Groups, then "dgoncz" and some of: ultracapacitor bicycle
    fluorescent flywheel inverter

  13. In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...

    >I have noticed lately that most peoples' asses have cracks, yet they are not anodized AFAIK. Some
    >people don't have much of an ass, and some people have a big ole ass, but everybody got at least
    >one crack in it.

    Fatigue failure
    ----------
    Alex

  14. Dvt

    Dvt Guest

    Rick Onanian wrote:
    > On Thu, 4 Mar 2004 16:39:42 -0800, "Song" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>Well I'm sure one can rebuild a cracked ass. Just unscrew the bolt in the bellybutton for
    >>disassembly.
    >

    > Does that work for both threadless and threaded bellybuttons?

    I'm more worried that my ancient tapered butt will be obsoleted by these newfangled splined units.

    --
    Dave dvt at psu dot edu

  15. Rick Onanian

    Rick Onanian Guest

    On Fri, 05 Mar 2004 08:07:12 -0500, dvt <[email protected]> wrote:
    >I'm more worried that my ancient tapered butt will be obsoleted by these newfangled splined units.

    Just replace it with a Schlumpf gluteus. While you're at it, use rohloff feet, and have a derailer-
    free walktrain with lots of gear ratios.
    --
    Rick Onanian

  16. Rick Onanian

    Rick Onanian Guest

    On Fri, 05 Mar 2004 06:23:38 GMT, "cheg" <[email protected]>
    wrote:
    >> Who hopes his crack doesn't grow to the point of failure.
    >Does this count as premature rim failure?

    If so, when you are replacing the rims, are you then busy performing a rimjob?
    --
    Rick Onanian