My account has been infected. Do not open!

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by X, Feb 25, 2003.

  1. X

    X Guest

    I've gotten infected with some type of virus that opens my e-mail. I'm having the matter looked into
    by the feds. For now how do I get the virus off my machine? Should Norton pick it up. Do not respond
    to this message, only post a response!

  2. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    "x" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > I've gotten infected with some type of virus that opens my e-mail. I'm having the matter looked
    > into by the feds. For now how do I get the virus off my machine? Should Norton pick it up. Do not
    > respond to this message, only post a response!

    I...couldn't...resist...AAaaaaarrrgggghghhhhh..........#^($WDPFEND:($([email protected]^T) (*%_*()dcjsfl....

    Bill "Matt & Bomba will be along soon to help you" S.

  3. Mattb

    Mattb Guest

    "x" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > I've gotten infected with some type of virus that opens my e-mail. I'm having the matter looked
    > into by the feds. For now how do I get the virus off my machine? Should Norton pick it up. Do not
    > respond to this message, only post a response!

    Well, I'm sure the feds have it under control, but just in case why don't you try updating your
    Norton AV and scanning your entire system?

    Matt

  4. Westie

    Westie Guest

    "x" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > I've gotten infected with some type of virus that opens my e-mail. I'm having the matter looked
    > into by the feds. For now how do I get the virus off my machine? Should Norton pick it up. Do not
    > respond to this message, only post a response!

    I'd ask your girlfriend or wife first. More likely it's her that's been opening your mail. No doubt
    looking for the incriminating evidence of you illicit on-line romance with a13 year old Bulgarian
    Skateboarder chick named Helga. I'm sure the Feds WILL be interested.

    Westie

  5. X

    X Guest

    "Westie" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > "x" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > I've gotten infected with some type of virus that opens my e-mail. I'm having the matter looked
    > > into by the feds. For now how do I get the
    virus
    > > off my machine? Should Norton pick it up. Do not respond to this
    message,
    > > only post a response!

    > I'd ask your girlfriend or wife first. More likely it's her that's been opening your mail. No
    > doubt looking for the incriminating evidence of you illicit on-line romance with a13 year old
    > Bulgarian Skateboarder chick named Helga. I'm sure the Feds WILL be interested.
    >
    > Westie

    Damn I knew I should have been more careful! LOL. I don't talk to Helga online anymore cause I found
    out that it was actually some old hairy dude, named Stan. The Feds said that was sick, and to go
    back to riding my Mountain Bike. I did foreward the guys e-mail to Mikey, I think they'd make a
    wonderful couple.