My Adult BMX is so-so

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Dave, Apr 4, 2003.

  1. Dave

    Dave Guest

    That's because I won't ever own a childrens bike again....

    Enjoy your pain snapperheads!

    Tags:

  2. Simon

    Simon Guest

    | That's because I won't ever own a childrens bike again....
    |
    | Enjoy your pain snapperheads!

    Childrens bike? If you refer to BMX may I ask you how old you consider the average pro bmxer to be?

    Simon

  3. Simon says:

    >If you refer to BMX may I ask you how old you consider the average pro bmxer to be?

    Physically or mentally? ;-) <ducks and runs like sh#t!>

    Steve

  4. Simon

    Simon Guest

    | Simon says:
    |
    | >If you refer to BMX may I ask you how old you consider the average pro
    bmxer
    | >to be?
    |
    | Physically or mentally? ;-) <ducks and runs like sh#t!>
    |
    | Steve

    lol, mental youth is inherent in all bmxers and mountain bikers no?

    I know I am 29 years old and refusing to grow up.

    Simon