My Adult BMX is so-so

Dave

Guest
That's because I won't ever own a childrens bike again....

Enjoy your pain snapperheads!

| That's because I won't ever own a childrens bike again....
|
| Enjoy your pain snapperheads!

Childrens bike? If you refer to BMX may I ask you how old you consider the average pro bmxer to be?

Simon

Simon says:

>If you refer to BMX may I ask you how old you consider the average pro bmxer to be?

Physically or mentally? ;-) <ducks and runs like sh#t!>

Steve

| Simon says:
|
| >If you refer to BMX may I ask you how old you consider the average pro
bmxer
| >to be?
|
| Physically or mentally? ;-) <ducks and runs like sh#t!>
|
| Steve

lol, mental youth is inherent in all bmxers and mountain bikers no?

I know I am 29 years old and refusing to grow up.

Simon