My apologies to Wayne....(chuckle)

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by cathyxyz, Jan 12, 2006.

  1. cathyxyz

    cathyxyz Guest

    ....but I thought this was worth a chuckle

    A guy gets on a plane and finds himself seated next to a cute blonde.

    He immediately turns to her and makes his move. "You know," he says,
    "I've heard that flights will go quicker, if you strike up a
    conversation with your fellow passenger. So let's talk."

    The blonde, who had just opened her book, closes it slowly and says to
    the guy, "What would you like to discuss?"

    "Oh, I don't know," says the guy. "How about nuclear power?"

    "OK," says the blonde. "That could be an interesting topic. But let me
    ask you a question first.

    "A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same stuff---grass. Yet the deer
    excretes little pellets, the cow turns out a flat patty, and the horse
    produces muffins of dried poop. Why do you suppose that is?"

    The guy is dumbfounded. Finally he replies, "I haven't the slightest idea!"

    "So tell me," says the blonde, "How is it that you feel qualified to
    discuss nuclear power, when you don't know shit?

    --
    Cheers
    Cathy(xyz)

    Tags:

  2. kevnbro

    kevnbro Guest

    I won't quote the joke here (sorry Jill) but I did just email it to
    about 20 of my friends. Kev

  3. On Thu 12 Jan 2006 11:38:54a, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it cathyxyz?

    > ...but I thought this was worth a chuckle
    >

    > A guy gets on a plane and finds himself seated next to a cute blonde.
    >
    > He immediately turns to her and makes his move. "You know," he says,
    > "I've heard that flights will go quicker, if you strike up a
    > conversation with your fellow passenger. So let's talk."
    >
    > The blonde, who had just opened her book, closes it slowly and says to
    > the guy, "What would you like to discuss?"
    >
    > "Oh, I don't know," says the guy. "How about nuclear power?"
    >
    > "OK," says the blonde. "That could be an interesting topic. But let me
    > ask you a question first.
    >
    > "A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same stuff---grass. Yet the deer
    > excretes little pellets, the cow turns out a flat patty, and the horse
    > produces muffins of dried poop. Why do you suppose that is?"
    >
    > The guy is dumbfounded. Finally he replies, "I haven't the slightest
    > idea!"
    >
    > "So tell me," says the blonde, "How is it that you feel qualified to
    > discuss nuclear power, when you don't know shit?

    Good one, Cathy!

    --
    Wayne Boatwright *¿*

    Remove all "xxx's" from address to e-mail directly.

  4. On Thu 12 Jan 2006 12:18:02p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it kevnbro?

    > I won't quote the joke here (sorry Jill) but I did just email it to
    > about 20 of my friends. Kev

    I seem to know a lot of people who don't know shit, but would like to discuss
    things like nuclear power. <g>

    --
    Wayne Boatwright *¿*

    Remove all "xxx's" from address to e-mail directly.

  5. cathyxyz

    cathyxyz Guest

    Wayne Boatwright wrote:
    > On Thu 12 Jan 2006 12:18:02p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it kevnbro?
    >
    > > I won't quote the joke here (sorry Jill) but I did just email it to
    > > about 20 of my friends. Kev

    > I seem to know a lot of people who don't know shit, but would like to discuss
    > things like nuclear power. <g>

    Or religion...<eg>

    Cheers
    Cathy(xyz)

  6. kevnbro

    kevnbro Guest

    >> I seem to know a lot of people who don't know shit, but would like to discuss
    > things like nuclear power. <g>

    For the sake of good health however, it's imperative that one know
    ones' own shit.
    I know what I know and that's all that matters! Kev

  7. On Thu 12 Jan 2006 12:30:13p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it cathyxyz?

    > Wayne Boatwright wrote:
    >> On Thu 12 Jan 2006 12:18:02p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it
    >> kevnbro?
    >>
    >> > I won't quote the joke here (sorry Jill) but I did just email it to
    >> > about 20 of my friends. Kev

    >> I seem to know a lot of people who don't know shit, but would like to
    >> discuss things like nuclear power. <g>

    > Or religion...<eg>

    Or politics.

    --
    Wayne Boatwright *¿*

    Remove all "xxx's" from address to e-mail directly.

  8. On Thu 12 Jan 2006 12:33:28p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it kevnbro?

    >>> I seem to know a lot of people who don't know shit, but would like to
    >>> discuss things like nuclear power. <g>

    > For the sake of good health however, it's imperative that one know
    > ones' own shit.
    > I know what I know and that's all that matters! Kev

    ROTFLMAO!

    --
    Wayne Boatwright *¿*

    Remove all "xxx's" from address to e-mail directly.

  9. cathyxyz

    cathyxyz Guest

    kevnbro wrote:
    > >> I seem to know a lot of people who don't know shit, but would like to discuss

    > > things like nuclear power. <g>

    > For the sake of good health however, it's imperative that one know
    > ones' own shit.
    > I know what I know and that's all that matters! Kev

    LOL

    Cheers
    Cathy(xyz)

  10. lol

    "cathyxyz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > ...but I thought this was worth a chuckle
    >

    > A guy gets on a plane and finds himself seated next to a cute blonde.
    >
    > He immediately turns to her and makes his move. "You know," he says, "I've
    > heard that flights will go quicker, if you strike up a conversation with
    > your fellow passenger. So let's talk."
    >
    > The blonde, who had just opened her book, closes it slowly and says to the
    > guy, "What would you like to discuss?"
    >
    > "Oh, I don't know," says the guy. "How about nuclear power?"
    >
    > "OK," says the blonde. "That could be an interesting topic. But let me ask
    > you a question first.
    >
    > "A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same stuff---grass. Yet the deer
    > excretes little pellets, the cow turns out a flat patty, and the horse
    > produces muffins of dried poop. Why do you suppose that is?"
    >
    > The guy is dumbfounded. Finally he replies, "I haven't the slightest
    > idea!"
    >
    > "So tell me," says the blonde, "How is it that you feel qualified to
    > discuss nuclear power, when you don't know shit?
    >

    > --
    > Cheers
    > Cathy(xyz)

  11. Kathy in NZ

    Kathy in NZ Guest

    On 12 Jan 2006 11:18:02 -0800, "kevnbro" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    > I won't quote the joke here (sorry Jill) but I did just email it to
    >about 20 of my friends. Kev

    LOL and I also emailed it to friends

    Kathy in NZ

  12. Kathy in NZ

    Kathy in NZ Guest

    On 12 Jan 2006 11:33:28 -0800, "kevnbro" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >>> I seem to know a lot of people who don't know shit, but would like to discuss

    >> things like nuclear power. <g>

    > For the sake of good health however, it's imperative that one know
    >ones' own shit.
    > I know what I know and that's all that matters! Kev

    I think I know what I know, but really, I don't know shit

    Kathy in NZ