My Apologies

Slack wrote:
> On Tue, 20 Mar 2007 06:07:21 -0700, Ride-A-Lot wrote:
>
>> And now for the MTB content...
>>
>> I'm celebrating by getting a new fork for the X-5 today. Woohoo!
>>

> What did you get?
> --Slack

FOX Vanilla Coil Sprung with RLC. I'm done with air forks. I need
cushiness.

It was a good deal on an 06 at $400 installed.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

On Wed, 21 Mar 2007 17:21:02 -0700, Ride-A-Lot
<mitchell@[nospam]schnauzers.ws> wrote:

> Slack wrote:
>> On Tue, 20 Mar 2007 06:07:21 -0700, Ride-A-Lot wrote:
>>
>>> And now for the MTB content...
>>>
>>> I'm celebrating by getting a new fork for the X-5 today. Woohoo!
>>>

>> What did you get?
>> --Slack

> FOX Vanilla Coil Sprung with RLC. I'm done with air forks. I need
> cushiness.
>
> It was a good deal on an 06 at $400 installed.

Yeah, I little nervous about the rear air shock on the Giant after riding
pure plushness with my Romic and Push[ed] RC

What 'installed" ... pipe cuter or hacksaw, quick file, bolt caliper on,
then stick it in thru the hole.
--
Slack

Slack wrote:
> On Wed, 21 Mar 2007 17:21:02 -0700, Ride-A-Lot
> <mitchell@[nospam]schnauzers.ws> wrote:
>
>> Slack wrote:

>>> What did you get?
>>> --Slack

>> FOX Vanilla Coil Sprung with RLC. I'm done with air forks. I need
>> cushiness.
>>
>> It was a good deal on an 06 at $400 installed.
>>

> Yeah, I little nervous about the rear air shock on the Giant after
> riding pure plushness with my Romic and Push[ed] RC
>
> What 'installed" ... pipe cuter or hacksaw, quick file, bolt caliper on,
> then stick it in thru the hole.
> --Slack

I had to have the hope brake line cut, shortened, new end put on, and
bled. They also had to put an adapter for the brakes. That's $10 I got
for free. Between the install and that stuff it's about $50. I can do
it myself, but there's no room or spot to get messy in my apartment.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

On Wed, 21 Mar 2007 17:30:27 -0700, Ride-A-Lot
<mitchell@[nospam]schnauzers.ws> wrote:

> Slack wrote:
>> On Wed, 21 Mar 2007 17:21:02 -0700, Ride-A-Lot
>> <mitchell@[nospam]schnauzers.ws> wrote:

>>> FOX Vanilla Coil Sprung with RLC. I'm done with air forks. I need
>>> cushiness.
>>>
>>> It was a good deal on an 06 at $400 installed.
>>>

>> Yeah, I little nervous about the rear air shock on the Giant after
>> riding pure plushness with my Romic and Push[ed] RC
>> What 'installed" ... pipe cuter or hacksaw, quick file, bolt caliper
>> on, then stick it in thru the hole.
>> --Slack

> I had to have the hope brake line cut, shortened, new end put on, and
> bled. They also had to put an adapter for the brakes. That's $10 I got
> for free. Between the install and that stuff it's about $50. I can do
> it myself, but there's no room or spot to get messy in my apartment.

I'm just messing with ya.
--
Slack

> I saw a post in another forum from "Bob" not too long ago that
> mentioned my kids and then he posted my home phone number so I set out
> to find his true identity. It took me awhile but I found out
> EVERYTHING anyone needs to know about "Bob". I shared the information
> with 2 people who have been victims of "Bob". What they do with the
> information is their business.- Hide quoted text -

and when we check your profile, we find out you have been using other
people's usernames, and harassing them worse than Bob Rogers ever did

what about this ?

http://groups.google.com/groups/sea...b-sneFXT1m4hQiXFRwmHmeU2wcZvuDGMO3Q&filter=0&

I ask anyone to click on "the real duty honor country" profile, then
click on "show all" at bottom of page, and then go back a few pages-
this guy is none other than Ricky White, unemployed welfare trash from
Pittsburgh- prozac addict- Navy flunkie who go tossed from the Navy
for attempting suicide- and ****** watch seller on Ebay- he also
threatened to sneak into a gated community in Pa. and was warned by
the police

you make the call

duty-honor-country wrote:
>> I saw a post in another forum from "Bob" not too long ago that
>> mentioned my kids and then he posted my home phone number so I set out
>> to find his true identity. It took me awhile but I found out
>> EVERYTHING anyone needs to know about "Bob". I shared the information
>> with 2 people who have been victims of "Bob". What they do with the
>> information is their business.- Hide quoted text -

> and when we check your profile, we find out you have been using other
> people's usernames, and harassing them worse than Bob Rogers ever did
>
> what about this ?
>
> http://groups.google.com/groups/sea...b-sneFXT1m4hQiXFRwmHmeU2wcZvuDGMO3Q&filter=0&
>
> I ask anyone to click on "the real duty honor country" profile, then
> click on "show all" at bottom of page, and then go back a few pages-
> this guy is none other than Ricky White, unemployed welfare trash from
> Pittsburgh- prozac addict- Navy flunkie who go tossed from the Navy
> for attempting suicide- and ****** watch seller on Ebay- he also
> threatened to sneak into a gated community in Pa. and was warned by
> the police
>
> you make the call

Sorry,

Kevin (Bob) is far worse and I give credit to Ricky for finding him.
Ricky hasn't caused me financial loss, pain, harassment, or suffering.
In fact, he has allowed me to take legal action against a serious
criminal. I thank him for that.

There may not be anything for anyone else to get in reparations after
I'm finished.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
> duty-honor-country wrote:
>>> I saw a post in another forum from "Bob" not too long ago that
>>> mentioned my kids and then he posted my home phone number so I set out
>>> to find his true identity. It took me awhile but I found out
>>> EVERYTHING anyone needs to know about "Bob". I shared the information
>>> with 2 people who have been victims of "Bob". What they do with the
>>> information is their business.- Hide quoted text -

>> and when we check your profile, we find out you have been using other
>> people's usernames, and harassing them worse than Bob Rogers ever did
>>
>> what about this ?
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/groups/sea...b-sneFXT1m4hQiXFRwmHmeU2wcZvuDGMO3Q&filter=0&
>>

>> I ask anyone to click on "the real duty honor country" profile, then
>> click on "show all" at bottom of page, and then go back a few pages-
>> this guy is none other than Ricky White, unemployed welfare trash from
>> Pittsburgh- prozac addict- Navy flunkie who go tossed from the Navy
>> for attempting suicide- and ****** watch seller on Ebay- he also
>> threatened to sneak into a gated community in Pa. and was warned by
>> the police
>>
>> you make the call
>>

> Sorry,
>
> Kevin (Bob) is far worse and I give credit to Ricky for finding him.
> Ricky hasn't caused me financial loss, pain, harassment, or suffering.
> In fact, he has allowed me to take legal action against a serious
> criminal. I thank him for that.

Nor, if I recall correctly, has he ever posted anything as disgusting as
some of the stuff KevBob has posted about others' families.

Greg
--
The ticketbastard Tax Tracker:
http://www.ticketmastersucks.org/tracker.html

On Mar 20, 11:46 am, "The real Duty-Honor-Country"
<[email protected]> wrote:
> [...]

> > > As many of you may be aware, my name is not Bob Rogers. I cannot post my real
> > > name, because I want to protect my wife and children who are innocent. I have
> > > been a very bad man over the past few years. I have created a lot of angst
> > > amoung you with my childish and foolish games. I have caused harm to many
> > > people with my unlawful use of the internet. I have been misguided by my emotions
> > > and by my addictions. I've lost track of the things that are important to
> > > me and most importantly, I have lost touch with the Lord.

> > > I want to personally apologize to every person I have done this too. Renewing
> > > my faith in the Lord has brought light to my eyes. I have enrolled in an addiction
> > > treatment program and my wife has decided to stay with me through this challenging
> > > period I face. I truly hope that you will accept my apologies as the Lord
> > > has done and forgive my sins.

> > > JD, I was very wrong. I know that you are a kind loving Father and that although
> > > you were apart from your daughter, you have been doing everything possible
> > > for her. The hurtful things I have said will take a long time for you to forget,
> > > but I hope that with the help of the Lord we can all get over this.

> > > Ride-A-Lot, you tried to stick up for your friend and I took advantage of that.
> > > Although you never did get close to catching me, you did give me a big scare.
> > > I have had that weighing on my mind for a long time. I don't want to have
> > > to face legal problems, especially in the delicate state I am in now. It was
> > > wrong of my to do what I did to you and your family. I have asked for the
> > > Lord's forgiveness and now I am asking for yours.

> > > To everyone else on A.M-B, I hope that you will give me the opportunity to
> > > become a good contributer to this group. I have a long recovery ahead, but
> > > with the Lord's help and your forgiveness I can be a friend to all.

> > > May the Lord bless you.

> > > Bob Rogers

> > First, I'm always extremely skeptical when I hear something like
> > this. Jailhouse conversions are a dime a dozen. Did your AA sponsor
> > require this? Your parole officer? Your criminal defense attorney or
> > pre-sentence investigator? What is your real motive? Why would you
> > spend years shamefully attacking my friends and their families,
> > begging for a bullet, or at least a good ass-kicking, then all of a
> > sudden you get religion and it's all sposed to be OK? Only a sub-
> > human goes after a man's family.

> His motive is the same as all those dudes on Dateline when they get
> caught, it's to try and save his own ass, nothing more.
>
> I saw a post in another forum from "Bob" not too long ago that
> mentioned my kids and then he posted my home phone number so I set out
> to find his true identity. It took me awhile but I found out
> EVERYTHING anyone needs to know about "Bob". I shared the information
> with 2 people who have been victims of "Bob". What they do with the
> information is their business.- Hide quoted text -

That's odd, Ricky...you sent me this email saying you quit posting on
the net- remember ? Just as I knew back then, you were lying and
trying to cover your tracks with a smoke-screen. In fact, you're a
net stalker with an addiciton problem.

You're also posting links to this thread, from an anonymous remailer
email address, in the alt.collecting group- here's the link to your
latest post:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.collecting.8-track-tapes/browse_frm/thread/71d4b2bfd00a3a06?hl=en

and here's your email saying you "quit posting" on the net- you
obviously didn't quit, did you. You're just ****** cuz "Bob Rogers"
perhaps gave you a taste of your own medicine- again. And you're the
one posting pictures of 70 year old women and people's wives.

Perhaps I'll call that number that "Frugal Joe" posted, and start
informing people there just what you're up to here.

From: Rick White<[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2007 00:35:48 -0500

<[email protected]> wrote:
> [...]

> > pre-sentence investigator? What is your real motive? Why would you
> > spend years shamefully attacking my friends and their families,
> > begging for a bullet, or at least a good ass-kicking, then all of a
> > sudden you get religion and it's all sposed to be OK? Only a sub-
> > human goes after a man's family.

> His motive is the same as all those dudes on Dateline when they get
> caught, it's to try and save his own ass, nothing more.
>
> I saw a post in another forum from "Bob" not too long ago that
> mentioned my kids and then he posted my home phone number so I set out
> to find his true identity. It took me awhile but I found out
> EVERYTHING anyone needs to know about "Bob". I shared the information
> with 2 people who have been victims of "Bob". What they do with the
> information is their business.- Hide quoted text -

click on "profile" for "the real duty-honor-country"- then click on
"show all" at bottom of the page, go back 4 pages, you'll see this-
Ricky harassing people on a daily basis- then he emails saying he
"quit posting" when he gets cornered

http://groups.google.com/groups/sea...b-sneFXT1m4hQiXFRwmHmeU2wcZvuDGMO3Q&filter=0&

On Mar 22, 6:36 am, "duty-honor-country" <[email protected]>
wrote:
> On Mar 20, 11:46 am, "The real Duty-Honor-Country"
>

> <[email protected]> wrote:

> > > First, I'm always extremely skeptical when I hear something like
> > > this. Jailhouse conversions are a dime a dozen. Did your AA sponsor
> > > require this? Your parole officer? Your criminal defense attorney or
> > > pre-sentence investigator? What is your real motive? Why would you
> > > spend years shamefully attacking my friends and their families,
> > > begging for a bullet, or at least a good ass-kicking, then all of a
> > > sudden you get religion and it's all sposed to be OK? Only a sub-
> > > human goes after a man's family.

> > His motive is the same as all those dudes on Dateline when they get
> > caught, it's to try and save his own ass, nothing more.

> > I saw a post in another forum from "Bob" not too long ago that
> > mentioned my kids and then he posted my home phone number so I set out
> > to find his true identity. It took me awhile but I found out
> > EVERYTHING anyone needs to know about "Bob". I shared the information
> > with 2 people who have been victims of "Bob". What they do with the
> > information is their business.- Hide quoted text -

> click on "profile" for "the real duty-honor-country"- then click on
> "show all" at bottom of the page, go back 4 pages, you'll see this-
> Ricky harassing people on a daily basis- then he emails saying he
> "quit posting" when he gets cornered
>
> http://groups.google.com/groups/search?q=&start=40&sa=N&scoring=d&enc...- Hide quoted text -

They'll also notice the only person I'm posting about is you, not
"people".
YOU, the person who called my wifes employer over something that
happened on Usenet (sound familiar?). YOU, the person who posted her
work number and urged other posters to call.

On Mar 22, 8:00 am, "The real Duty-Honor-Country"
<[email protected]> wrote:
> On Mar 22, 6:36 am, "duty-honor-country" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>

> > On Mar 20, 11:46 am, "The real Duty-Honor-Country"

> > <[email protected]> wrote:

> > > His motive is the same as all those dudes on Dateline when they get
> > > caught, it's to try and save his own ass, nothing more.

> > > I saw a post in another forum from "Bob" not too long ago that
> > > mentioned my kids and then he posted my home phone number so I set out
> > > to find his true identity. It took me awhile but I found out
> > > EVERYTHING anyone needs to know about "Bob". I shared the information
> > > with 2 people who have been victims of "Bob". What they do with the
> > > information is their business.- Hide quoted text -

> > click on "profile" for "the real duty-honor-country"- then click on
> > "show all" at bottom of the page, go back 4 pages, you'll see this-
> > Ricky harassing people on a daily basis- then he emails saying he
> > "quit posting" when he gets cornered

> >http://groups.google.com/groups/search?q=&start=40&sa=N&scoring=d&enc...Hide quoted text -

> They'll also notice the only person I'm posting about is you, not
> "people".
> YOU, the person who called my wifes employer over something that
> happened on Usenet (sound familiar?). YOU, the person who posted her
> work number and urged other posters to call.- Hide quoted text -

This guy is so bad someone started a blog about him. (No, it wasn't
me)

http://nudowatch.blogspot.com/

"Ride-A-Lot" <mitchell@[NOSPAM]schnauzers.ws> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Bob Rogers wrote:
>> Ride-A-Lot, you tried to stick up for your friend and I took advantage of
>> that.
>> Although you never did get close to catching me, you did give me a big
>> scare.
>> I have had that weighing on my mind for a long time. I don't want to
>> have
>> to face legal problems, especially in the delicate state I am in now. It
>> was
>> wrong of my to do what I did to you and your family. I have asked for
>> the
>> Lord's forgiveness and now I am asking for yours.
>>

> I don't believe a stinking word of it. F*ck off and go to hell. Better
> yet, I hope your liver fails.
>
> By the way "Bob", how's that PNW Boy Scout troop working out for you?
>
> Uh oh. Did I make a boo boo?
>
> Penny, Gabby, GWOOD, you don't realize how close you are living to the
> scum of the earth.
>
> And to think just this past summer I was in your hood. I could have
> stopped by and said hello.
>
> Your world is about to change "Bob". There's not enough repenting in the
> world that's going to fix the huge mistake you made.
>
> I'm sure JD is going to enjoy the money he will get from taking your sorry
> ass to court.
>
> Mwhahahahaha!
>
> And now for the MTB content...
>
> I'm celebrating by getting a new fork for the X-5 today. Woohoo!
>

> --
> o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
> www.schnauzers.ws

I've been reading this entire thread, it's mind boggling to think someone
actually tried to get people fired from jobs, posted private address's,
phone numbers, and e-mails. What was he thinking and what would get him
started on an individual, was it an obsession like MV has for mountain
bikers?

di wrote:
> "Ride-A-Lot" <mitchell@[NOSPAM]schnauzers.ws> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> Bob Rogers wrote:
>>> Ride-A-Lot, you tried to stick up for your friend and I took advantage of
>>> that.
>>> Although you never did get close to catching me, you did give me a big
>>> scare.
>>> I have had that weighing on my mind for a long time. I don't want to
>>> have
>>> to face legal problems, especially in the delicate state I am in now. It
>>> was
>>> wrong of my to do what I did to you and your family. I have asked for
>>> the
>>> Lord's forgiveness and now I am asking for yours.
>>>

>> I don't believe a stinking word of it. F*ck off and go to hell. Better
>> yet, I hope your liver fails.
>>
>> By the way "Bob", how's that PNW Boy Scout troop working out for you?
>>
>> Uh oh. Did I make a boo boo?
>>
>> Penny, Gabby, GWOOD, you don't realize how close you are living to the
>> scum of the earth.
>>
>> And to think just this past summer I was in your hood. I could have
>> stopped by and said hello.
>>
>> Your world is about to change "Bob". There's not enough repenting in the
>> world that's going to fix the huge mistake you made.
>>
>> I'm sure JD is going to enjoy the money he will get from taking your sorry
>> ass to court.
>>
>> Mwhahahahaha!
>>
>> And now for the MTB content...
>>
>> I'm celebrating by getting a new fork for the X-5 today. Woohoo!
>>

>> --
>> o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
>> www.schnauzers.ws

> I've been reading this entire thread, it's mind boggling to think someone
> actually tried to get people fired from jobs, posted private address's,
> phone numbers, and e-mails. What was he thinking and what would get him
> started on an individual, was it an obsession like MV has for mountain
> bikers?

We'll all find out in court.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

On Mar 21, 8:32 am, MattB <[email protected]> wrote:
> Time to round up a posse?
>
> Exciting times here at AMB. Exciting times indeed.
>
> Matt

I'm in.

gabrielle

On Mar 21, 4:49 pm, Ride-A-Lot <mitchell@[NOSPAM]schnauzers.ws> wrote:
> The real Duty-Honor-Country wrote:
> > On Mar 21, 5:02 pm, "JD" <[email protected]> wrote:

> >> Oh yeah, he tried getting me fired from my job as "steve baker".

> > Oh yes, I guess he posted as just about every person here at one time
> > or another.

> > I found a picture of him someone posted in one of the scouting
> > groups, he's doesn't look so tough, in fact he looks like a tub of
> > lard.

> >http://img48.imageshack.us/img48/4647/ibrogax5.jpg

> Ha ha ha ha! That's awesome. Looks like Tim's sidekick on Tool Time.
>
> --
> o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-owww.schnauzers.ws

A few years back, after enduring his shameless and perverse attacks on
JD and his family, (whom I truly know and love, btw) I gave in to my
suppressed baser instincts that have lain dormant for years, and
graciously invited him to come to Boise and take a swing at me. He
said hed' been here. He called me a tough guy, heheheh.

He's welcome to try and get me fired. Go for it cowboy. My boss is
lazy, rides too much, spends too much on bike **** and beer, but he
can't run the shop without me. hehe

CDB

"Paladin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> A few years back, after enduring his shameless and perverse attacks on
> JD and his family, (whom I truly know and love, btw) I gave in to my
> suppressed baser instincts that have lain dormant for years, and
> graciously invited him to come to Boise and take a swing at me. He
> said hed' been here. He called me a tough guy, heheheh.
>
> He's welcome to try and get me fired. Go for it cowboy. My boss is
> lazy, rides too much, spends too much on bike **** and beer, but he
> can't run the shop without me. hehe

That reminds me of the time Clayton (I think it was CP1, it's been awhile)
tried to get me dropped by my ISP. Funnily enough he emailed his request
right to me. D'oh.

Greg

Paladin wrote:

> A few years back, after enduring his shameless and perverse attacks on
> JD and his family, (whom I truly know and love, btw) I gave in to my
> suppressed baser instincts that have lain dormant for years, and
> graciously invited him to come to Boise and take a swing at me. He
> said hed' been here. He called me a tough guy, heheheh.
>
> He's welcome to try and get me fired. Go for it cowboy. My boss is
> lazy, rides too much, spends too much on bike **** and beer, but he
> can't run the shop without me. hehe
>

> CDB

I emailed him at his REAL email address to give him one last chance to
talk to me. Nothing. Stupid man. I really can be a nice guy. I would
have truly gone easy on him. I can see him now. Sitting in front of
the computer white as a ghost mumbling, what am I going to do now. Once
his wife and kid catch on, he'll be done.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

On Mar 19, 10:10 pm, "Bob Rogers" <[email protected]> wrote:
> As many of you may be aware, my name is not Bob Rogers. I cannot post my real
> name, because I want to protect my wife and children who are innocent. I have
> been a very bad man over the past few years. I have created a lot of angst
> amoung you with my childish and foolish games. I have caused harm to many
> people with my unlawful use of the internet. I have been misguided by my emotions
> and by my addictions. I've lost track of the things that are important to
> me and most importantly, I have lost touch with the Lord.
>
> I want to personally apologize to every person I have done this too. Renewing
> my faith in the Lord has brought light to my eyes. I have enrolled in an addiction
> treatment program and my wife has decided to stay with me through this challenging
> period I face. I truly hope that you will accept my apologies as the Lord
> has done and forgive my sins.
>
> JD, I was very wrong. I know that you are a kind loving Father and that although
> you were apart from your daughter, you have been doing everything possible
> for her. The hurtful things I have said will take a long time for you to forget,
> but I hope that with the help of the Lord we can all get over this.
>
> Ride-A-Lot, you tried to stick up for your friend and I took advantage of that.
> Although you never did get close to catching me, you did give me a big scare.
> I have had that weighing on my mind for a long time. I don't want to have
> to face legal problems, especially in the delicate state I am in now. It was
> wrong of my to do what I did to you and your family. I have asked for the
> Lord's forgiveness and now I am asking for yours.
>
> To everyone else on A.M-B, I hope that you will give me the opportunity to
> become a good contributer to this group. I have a long recovery ahead, but
> with the Lord's help and your forgiveness I can be a friend to all.
>
> May the Lord bless you.
>
> Bob Rogers

Bob Rogers is a stratagem created by Strong/Chos using the FBI, and if
Ride-A-Lot is playing along, I'd bet Ride-A-Lot to be a spy for Strong/
Chos, of which Virginia Newbon is completely controlled.

how quick you forget...

meaning I got nada...