my baby

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Small Black Dog, Feb 17, 2003.

  1. Over in alt.binaries.pictures.misc is a pic of my bike I found while sifting through some random
    shit on my computer. Saw the post "hardtail pride" which made me think of my baby so here it is for
    all to see (649kb jpg).

    Small "4:21 ... woah, dude" Black Dog

    Tags:

  2. (649kb jpg).

    hmm, the actual jpeg turned out to be a shit load bigger, its like 900kb :-/

    I can post a smaller jpeg if anyone is really desperate for it

    Small Black Dog

  3. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

    Small Black Dog wrote:
    > (649kb jpg).
    >

    > hmm, the actual jpeg turned out to be a shit load bigger, its like 900kb :-/

    900KB?! Is it a picture or a video?

    > I can post a smaller jpeg if anyone is really desperate for it

    Some of us don't have access to binary groups. Perhaps you could put it up on a website and then
    post the URL here.

  4. bomba wrote:
    > Small Black Dog wrote:
    >
    >> (649kb jpg).
    >>

    >> hmm, the actual jpeg turned out to be a shit load bigger, its like 900kb :-/
    >

    > 900KB?! Is it a picture or a video?
    >
    >> I can post a smaller jpeg if anyone is really desperate for it
    >

    > Some of us don't have access to binary groups. Perhaps you could put it up on a website and then
    > post the URL here.

    What he said.

    Jon Bond

  5. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

    Small Black Dog wrote:
    > (649kb jpg).
    >>

    > hmm, the actual jpeg turned out to be a shit load bigger, its like 900kb :-/
    >
    > I can post a smaller jpeg if anyone is really desperate for it
    >
    > Small Black Dog

    now why would anyone be *desperate* to see your bike?

  6. Dave Jackson

    Dave Jackson Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    "Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Small Black Dog wrote:
    > > (649kb jpg).
    > >>

    > > hmm, the actual jpeg turned out to be a shit load bigger, its like 900kb :-/
    > >
    > > I can post a smaller jpeg if anyone is really desperate for it
    > >
    > > Small Black Dog
    >
    > now why would anyone be *desperate* to see your bike?
    >
    > 1¢

    The bike is nekkid. <g>

    Dave in Minnesota

  7. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    > Small Black Dog wrote:
    > > (649kb jpg).
    > >

    > > hmm, the actual jpeg turned out to be a shit load bigger, its like 900kb :-/
    >
    > 900KB?! Is it a picture or a video?
    >
    > > I can post a smaller jpeg if anyone is really desperate for it

    > Some of us don't have access to binary groups. Perhaps you could put it up on a website and then
    > post the URL here.

    That would require putting away the bong.
    --
    Slacker

  8. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

  9. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

  10. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Michael Dart <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > "Slacker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > "bomba" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > > Some of us don't have access to binary groups. Perhaps you could put
    it
    > > > up on a website and then post the URL here.
    > > >

    > > That would require putting away the bong.
    > > --
    >
    > Here's another pic for SBD... Hehehehe....
    >
    > http://www.pbase.com/image/13107960
    >
    > Mike

    Heh!

    http://www.erowid.com/entheogens/salvia/salvia.shtml

    Look under the *'experiences' section. Oh, and this stuff is _legal_ (as 'she' should be).

    Shaun aRe - *Knows this stuff is even scarier than that - trust me.....

  11. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Michael Dart <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > "bomba" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > Some of us don't have access to binary groups. Perhaps you could put it up on a website and then
    > > post the URL here.
    > >

    > Here it is:
    >
    > http://www.pbase.com/image/13103345
    >
    > Gave me a good chance to try out my new broadband connections upload
    speed.
    > ;^)
    >
    > Mike

    That's quite a pretty HT, but not a patch on my fat tyred BASE! Heheheheh... ',;~}

    Shaun aRe

  12. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

  13. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Penny S. <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Shaun Rimmer wrote:
    > > Michael Dart <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > >> Here it is:
    > >>
    > >> http://www.pbase.com/image/13103345
    > >>
    > >> Gave me a good chance to try out my new broadband connections upload speed. ;^)
    > >>
    > >> Mike
    > >
    > > That's quite a pretty HT, but not a patch on my fat tyred BASE! Heheheheh... ',;~}
    > >
    > > Shaun aRe
    >
    > mine's very pretty: http://www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/mybaby.jpg
    >
    > penny

    Quite pretty, maybe - but you gots a squishy tail there gal.

    Shaun aRe

  14. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

    Shaun Rimmer wrote:
    > Penny S. <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    >> Shaun Rimmer wrote:

    >>> That's quite a pretty HT, but not a patch on my fat tyred BASE! Heheheheh... ',;~}
    >>>
    >>> Shaun aRe
    >>
    >> mine's very pretty: http://www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/mybaby.jpg
    >>
    >> penny
    >
    > Quite pretty, maybe - but you gots a squishy tail there gal.

    Maybe on the bike, but not me. It does have a lockout.

    Penny

  15. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Penny S. <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Shaun Rimmer wrote:
    > > Penny S. <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...

    > >> mine's very pretty: http://www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/mybaby.jpg
    > >>
    > >> penny
    > >
    > > Quite pretty, maybe - but you gots a squishy tail there gal.
    >
    > Maybe on the bike, but not me.

    Prove it! ',;~}

    Shaun aRe

  16. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

  17. Supabonbon

    Supabonbon Guest

  18. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    > Shaun Rimmer wrote:

    > > Quite pretty, maybe - but you gots a squishy tail there gal.
    >
    > Maybe on the bike, but not me. It does have a lockout.

    IME most wives do. ;^)

    Mike

  19. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

    Michael Dart wrote:
    >> Shaun Rimmer wrote:
    >

    >>> Quite pretty, maybe - but you gots a squishy tail there gal.
    >>
    >> Maybe on the bike, but not me. It does have a lockout.
    >>

    > IME most wives do. ;^)
    >
    > Mike

    mostly based on hubby's behavior. ;-)

  20. Jd

    Jd Guest

    > Penny S. <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > Shaun Rimmer wrote:
    > > > Penny S. <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > news:[email protected]...

    > > > Quite pretty, maybe - but you gots a squishy tail there gal.
    > >
    > > Maybe on the bike, but not me.
    >
    > Prove it! ',;~}

    Yer a peeg, Rimmer.

    JD