my baby

> Michael Dart wrote:
> > "Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...

> >> Maybe on the bike, but not me. It does have a lockout.
> >>

> > IME most wives do. ;^)
> >
> > Mike
>
> mostly based on hubby's behavior. ;-)

Hehehe...Touché ;^)

JD <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
news:<[email protected]>...

> > > Maybe on the bike, but not me.
> >
> > Prove it! ',;~}
>
> Yer a peeg, Rimmer.
>
> JD

Ah, what the hell eh? - Every one who _counts_ knows Penny has a nice firm tail. Ain't that
right Penny?

',;~}

Shaun aRe

Shaun Rimmer wrote:
> JD <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>> "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...

>>> Prove it! ',;~}
>>
>> Yer a peeg, Rimmer.
>>
>> JD
>
> Ah, what the hell eh? - Every one who _counts_ knows Penny has a nice firm tail. Ain't that
> right Penny?
>
> ',;~}
>
> Shaun aRe

Only the *one* who counts knows the truth besides me. And that sure ain't you. Total conjecture for
the rest of you, and it's going to stay that way.

You might as well give it up already.

p.

Penny S. <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Shaun Rimmer wrote:
> > JD <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> >> "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:<[email protected]>...

> >> Yer a peeg, Rimmer.
> >>
> >> JD
> >
> > Ah, what the hell eh? - Every one who _counts_ knows Penny has a nice firm tail. Ain't that
> > right Penny?
> >
> > ',;~}
> >
> > Shaun aRe
>
> Only the *one* who counts knows the truth besides me. And that sure ain't you. Total conjecture
> for the rest of you, and it's going to stay that
way.

> You might as well give it up already.
>
> p.

Gee, P, you have a way of coming across very not relaxed sometimes - it was you and himself I was
referring to, of course! Oh, and as for giving it up? We seen the pictures, and it's pretty obvious
you're a healthy woman.

',;~}

Take care!

Shaun aRe - buns of steel here, heheheh...

Shaun Rimmer wrote:
> Penny S. <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>> Shaun Rimmer wrote:
>>> news:<[email protected]>...

>>> Ah, what the hell eh? - Every one who _counts_ knows Penny has a nice firm tail. Ain't that
>>> right Penny?
>>>
>>> ',;~}
>>>
>>> Shaun aRe
>>
>> Only the *one* who counts knows the truth besides me. And that sure ain't you. Total conjecture
>> for the rest of you, and it's going to stay that way.
>>
>> You might as well give it up already.
>>
>> p.
>
> Gee, P, you have a way of coming across very not relaxed sometimes - it was you and himself I was
> referring to, of course! Oh, and as for giving it up? We seen the pictures, and it's pretty
> obvious you're a healthy woman.
>
> ',;~}
>
> Take care!

uh, yes, I interpereted that reference differently than you intended. You are right--- I do get very
uptight when I interpret certain boundaries as being crossed.

<sigh> off to the hand surgeon for an evaluation.... just don't let it interfere with riding....

penny

> That would require putting away the bong.

I failed on that one, hence the one day or so absence from here. hehe

Small Black Dog

Penny S. <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Shaun Rimmer wrote:
> > Penny S. <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...

> >> Only the *one* who counts knows the truth besides me. And that sure ain't you. Total conjecture
> >> for the rest of you, and it's going to stay that way.
> >>
> >> You might as well give it up already.
> >>
> >> p.
> >
> > Gee, P, you have a way of coming across very not relaxed sometimes - it was you and himself I
> > was referring to, of course! Oh, and as for giving it up? We seen the pictures, and it's pretty
> > obvious you're a healthy woman.
> >
> > ',;~}
> >
> > Take care!
>
> uh, yes, I interpereted that reference differently than you intended. You are right--- I do get
> very uptight when I interpret certain boundaries as being crossed.

It's OK Penny - we've spotted this, and we love you anyways, heheheheh ',;~}

> <sigh> off to the hand surgeon for an evaluation.... just don't let it interfere with riding....

Good luck - hope the prognosis is good.

Shaun aRe - WTF's a 'boundary' ? ',;~}

Shaun Rimmer wrote:
> Penny S. <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>> Shaun Rimmer wrote:
>
>> <sigh> off to the hand surgeon for an evaluation.... just don't let it interfere with riding....

since the splinting didn't take, the plan now is to put a pin internally in the joint for 6-8 weeks.
Should be ok for riding but I'd need to wear an external splint in case I wrecked. Breaking the
internal pin would be a Bad Thing. We'll see. It sucks, but it could suck worse.

> Good luck - hope the prognosis is good.
>
> Shaun aRe - WTF's a 'boundary' ? ',;~}

If you had any you'd know.

Penny

Penny S. <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Shaun Rimmer wrote:
> > Penny S. <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> >> Shaun Rimmer wrote:
> >
> >> <sigh> off to the hand surgeon for an evaluation.... just don't let it interfere with
> >> riding....
>
> since the splinting didn't take, the plan now is to put a pin internally
in
> the joint for 6-8 weeks. Should be ok for riding but I'd need to wear an external splint in case I
> wrecked. Breaking the internal pin would be a
Bad
> Thing.

Indeed - had my scaphoid joint (thumb-to-hand) pinned. Tough bloody stuff they make them out of
though.....

> We'll see. It sucks, but it could suck worse.

All the best with it Penny.

> > Good luck - hope the prognosis is good.
> >
> > Shaun aRe - WTF's a 'boundary' ? ',;~}
>
> If you had any you'd know.

Heheheh - I do have boundaries, and conduct myself as a perfect gentleman for the most part (old
ladies love me for it). I only behave otherwise when the company I'm in expects it and can deal with
it, and I'm in the mood.

Shaun aRe

Small Black Dog <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> > http://www.erowid.com/entheogens/salvia/salvia.shtml
> >
> > Look under the *'experiences' section. Oh, and this stuff is _legal_ (as 'she' should be).
>
> Yeah, I tried that a few weeks back for the first time with my brother.
Very
> good.
>
> Small Black Dog

Did it make you panic, or did you not have that much? (I actually wrote a report, but don't know if
it will be put up or not).

I'd say it is definitely not a 'recreational' or 'social' thing, unless used in small-ish
amounts.....

Shaun aRe - was long past entheogenic experimentation until this....