my baby

Small Black Dog

Guest
Over in alt.binaries.pictures.misc is a pic of my bike I found while sifting through some random
**** on my computer. Saw the post "hardtail pride" which made me think of my baby so here it is for
all to see (649kb jpg).

Small "4:21 ... woah, dude" Black Dog

(649kb jpg).

hmm, the actual jpeg turned out to be a **** load bigger, its like 900kb :-/

I can post a smaller jpeg if anyone is really desperate for it

Small Black Dog

bomba wrote:
> Small Black Dog wrote:
>
>> (649kb jpg).
>>

>> hmm, the actual jpeg turned out to be a **** load bigger, its like 900kb :-/
>

> 900KB?! Is it a picture or a video?
>
>> I can post a smaller jpeg if anyone is really desperate for it
>

> Some of us don't have access to binary groups. Perhaps you could put it up on a website and then
> post the URL here.

What he said.

Jon Bond

Small Black Dog wrote:
> (649kb jpg).
>>

> hmm, the actual jpeg turned out to be a **** load bigger, its like 900kb :-/
>
> I can post a smaller jpeg if anyone is really desperate for it
>
> Small Black Dog

now why would anyone be *desperate* to see your bike?

In article <[email protected]>,
"Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote:

> Small Black Dog wrote:
> > (649kb jpg).
> >>

> > hmm, the actual jpeg turned out to be a **** load bigger, its like 900kb :-/
> >
> > I can post a smaller jpeg if anyone is really desperate for it
> >
> > Small Black Dog
>
> now why would anyone be *desperate* to see your bike?
>
> 1¢

The bike is nekkid. <g>

Dave in Minnesota

> Small Black Dog wrote:
> > (649kb jpg).
> >

> > hmm, the actual jpeg turned out to be a **** load bigger, its like 900kb :-/
>
> 900KB?! Is it a picture or a video?
>
> > I can post a smaller jpeg if anyone is really desperate for it

> Some of us don't have access to binary groups. Perhaps you could put it up on a website and then
> post the URL here.

That would require putting away the bong.
--
Slacker

Michael Dart <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> "Slacker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > "bomba" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > > Some of us don't have access to binary groups. Perhaps you could put
it
> > > up on a website and then post the URL here.
> > >

> > That would require putting away the bong.
> > --
>
> Here's another pic for SBD... Hehehehe....
>
> http://www.pbase.com/image/13107960
>
> Mike

Heh!

http://www.erowid.com/entheogens/salvia/salvia.shtml

Look under the *'experiences' section. Oh, and this stuff is _legal_ (as 'she' should be).

Shaun aRe - *Knows this stuff is even scarier than that - trust me.....

Michael Dart <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> "bomba" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > Some of us don't have access to binary groups. Perhaps you could put it up on a website and then
> > post the URL here.
> >

> Here it is:
>
> http://www.pbase.com/image/13103345
>
> Gave me a good chance to try out my new broadband connections upload
speed.
> ;^)
>
> Mike

That's quite a pretty HT, but not a patch on my fat tyred BASE! Heheheheh... ',;~}

Shaun aRe

Penny S. <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Shaun Rimmer wrote:
> > Michael Dart <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> >> Here it is:
> >>
> >> http://www.pbase.com/image/13103345
> >>
> >> Gave me a good chance to try out my new broadband connections upload speed. ;^)
> >>
> >> Mike
> >
> > That's quite a pretty HT, but not a patch on my fat tyred BASE! Heheheheh... ',;~}
> >
> > Shaun aRe
>
> mine's very pretty: http://www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/mybaby.jpg
>
> penny

Quite pretty, maybe - but you gots a squishy tail there gal.

Shaun aRe

Shaun Rimmer wrote:
> Penny S. <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>> Shaun Rimmer wrote:

>>> That's quite a pretty HT, but not a patch on my fat tyred BASE! Heheheheh... ',;~}
>>>
>>> Shaun aRe
>>
>> mine's very pretty: http://www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/mybaby.jpg
>>
>> penny
>
> Quite pretty, maybe - but you gots a squishy tail there gal.

Maybe on the bike, but not me. It does have a lockout.

Penny

Penny S. <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Shaun Rimmer wrote:
> > Penny S. <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...

> >> mine's very pretty: http://www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/mybaby.jpg
> >>
> >> penny
> >
> > Quite pretty, maybe - but you gots a squishy tail there gal.
>
> Maybe on the bike, but not me.

Prove it! ',;~}

Shaun aRe

Michael Dart wrote:
>> Shaun Rimmer wrote:
>

>>> Quite pretty, maybe - but you gots a squishy tail there gal.
>>
>> Maybe on the bike, but not me. It does have a lockout.
>>

> IME most wives do. ;^)
>
> Mike

mostly based on hubby's behavior. ;-)

news:<[email protected]>...
> Penny S. <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > Shaun Rimmer wrote:
> > > Penny S. <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

> > > Quite pretty, maybe - but you gots a squishy tail there gal.
> >
> > Maybe on the bike, but not me.
>
> Prove it! ',;~}

Yer a peeg, Rimmer.

JD