my best of video about Ötz valley bicycle marathon 2010 (228 km + 5300 m) ': shows the beauty & its

gyorgyigabor

Jan 9, 2013
Hello !

In Europe there are bicycle marathon series and Ötz valley bicyclemarathon (228 km + 5300 m) is (one of ) the most prestigious bicyclemarathon among them. It is the peak of the season for several cyclists. The start is in Austria (Sölden) but the route visists Italy too. The cyclists have to climb 4 climbs: Kühtai (2020 m) - 17,5 km with 7,5% (Max 18%), Brennerpass (1374 m), Passo MOnte Giovo (2094 m) (15 km + 1124 m - avg steepness: 7,5%) and the last is the hardest: Passo Rombo (2509 m) (29 km + 1796 m; with 6,2% but few kms with 10-12%.).
Its slogan is "I have a dream" - and it was my dream for years: cycle it riding my touringbike and record it for video.
The video (from start to the finish) shows its feeling very well
smile.gif

Have a good time and enjoy it !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4WLOZS2OhI

Best regards,
Gábor Györgyi

Jan Ullrich has done that one, in fact he has it scheduled for this year too, the 25th. august, i think it was a good idea to use a triple chainring, from what i saw in your video, congratulations

Very nice video and congratulations on your ride. That's a lot of tough climbing!

Hi gyorgyigabor, awesome ... maybe one day, thanks KL /img/vbsmilies/smilies/smile.gif