My better theory on Jan

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Howard Kveck, Jul 19, 2004.

  1. Howard Kveck

    Howard Kveck Guest

    It was the change to Shimano that did it - he should have stuck with
    Campagnolo.

    OK, I'm kidding, but I am kind of surprised that no one has suggested
    this as a reason he has faired as poorly as he has.

    --
    tanx,
    Howard

    So far, so good, so what?

    remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

    Tags:

  2. BostonAudi

    BostonAudi Guest

    Jan needs a girlfriend with really big tits (Anna Nicole Smith would be my
    first choice for him). If she could just be helicoptered to strategic points
    around the race courses and waved her boobs at him, he'd probably win a
    stage or two.

    "Howard Kveck" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > It was the change to Shimano that did it - he should have stuck with
    > Campagnolo.
    >

    > OK, I'm kidding, but I am kind of surprised that no one has suggested
    > this as a reason he has faired as poorly as he has.
    >
    > --
    > tanx,
    > Howard
    >
    > So far, so good, so what?
    >
    > remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

  3. Howard Kveck

    Howard Kveck Guest

  4. Chris

    Chris Guest

    "Howard Kveck" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > It was the change to Shimano that did it - he should have stuck with
    > Campagnolo.

    I thought of that too. You can see him lose a bit each time he shifts those
    garbage shifters, especially when he intuitively moves them as if they are
    still Campagnolo.

    > OK, I'm kidding, but I am kind of surprised that no one has suggested
    > this as a reason he has faired as poorly as he has.

    It is too obvious to bother discussing and it would just anger the
    Shimano-philes that are in denial.

    > --
    > tanx,
    > Howard
    >
    > So far, so good, so what?
    >
    > remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

  5. curt

    curt Guest

    Umm, a team like USPS, would help. He is riding alone.

    Curt

    "Howard Kveck" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > It was the change to Shimano that did it - he should have stuck with
    > Campagnolo.
    >

    > OK, I'm kidding, but I am kind of surprised that no one has suggested
    > this as a reason he has faired as poorly as he has.
    >
    > --
    > tanx,
    > Howard
    >
    > So far, so good, so what?
    >
    > remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

  6. Howard Kveck

    Howard Kveck Guest

  7. curt

    curt Guest

    He looked strong today. I do wish he would have won the stage.

    Curt