Went to my local bike shop to get my new Ultegra chainset fitted. It used to be on a busy corner in this historic city but the buggers had moved and didn't tell me when I booked over the phone. Luckily they're just over the road near an Italian car garage.
Hmmmm....where was I?
Prize is a nude cycling holiday for two in Shepton Mallet.
In message <[email hidden]>, Smudger <[email hidden]> writes
Quoted message said:
Prize for the correct guess...
Went to my local bike shop to get my new Ultegra chainset fitted. It used to be on a busy corner in this historic city but the buggers had moved and didn't tell me when I booked over the phone. Luckily they're just over the road near an Italian car garage.
Hmmmm....where was I?
Prize is a nude cycling holiday for two in Shepton Mallet.
You were in Winchester and I claim my...
er...
... is there a cash alternative?
What I can't answer is why you bothered posting in the first place... --