My bike shop's moved!

Smudger

Guest
Prize for the correct guess...

Went to my local bike shop to get my new Ultegra chainset fitted. It used to be on a busy corner in
this historic city but the buggers had moved and didn't tell me when I booked over the phone.
Luckily they're just over the road near an Italian car garage.

Hmmmm....where was I?

Prize is a nude cycling holiday for two in Shepton Mallet.

In article <[email protected]>, one of infinite monkeys at the keyboard of "Smudger"
<[email protected]> wrote:
> Prize for the correct guess...

Do I want your prize?

> Prize is a nude cycling holiday for two in Shepton Mallet.

For two? well, er, that kind of depends ...

--
Wear your paunch with pride!

In message <[email protected]>, Smudger <[email protected]> writes
>Prize for the correct guess...
>
>Went to my local bike shop to get my new Ultegra chainset fitted. It used to be on a busy corner in
>this historic city but the buggers had moved and didn't tell me when I booked over the phone.
>Luckily they're just over the road near an Italian car garage.
>
>Hmmmm....where was I?
>
>Prize is a nude cycling holiday for two in Shepton Mallet.

You were in Winchester and I claim my...

er...

... is there a cash alternative?

What I can't answer is why you bothered posting in the first place...
--

"Andy Key" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> In message <[email protected]>, Smudger <[email protected]> writes
> >Prize for the correct guess...
> >
> >Went to my local bike shop to get my new Ultegra chainset fitted. It
used
> >to be on a busy corner in this historic city but the buggers had moved
and
> >didn't tell me when I booked over the phone. Luckily they're just over
the
> >road near an Italian car garage.
> >
> >Hmmmm....where was I?
> >
> >Prize is a nude cycling holiday for two in Shepton Mallet.
> >

> You were in Winchester and I claim my...

Er...I was actually.

> er...
>
> ... is there a cash alternative?

Yep. But you have to collect it in the nude outside the chemists in Shepton Mallet.

> What I can't answer is why you bothered posting in the first place...

I'd been drinking whilst on medication. Just like I have been tonight actually!