My black bike's back brake block broke

ghostgum

New Member
Aug 30, 2005
I was listening to The Bike Show and the "Bike Show Jukebox Jury" where they rated different bicycle songs. According to one of the jury, every foreign language song they played had a line that translated as "My black bike's back brake block broke". She was pretty good at saying it fast.

It's a Friday afternoon...

ghostgum said:
"My black bike's back brake block broke".

*phew*

I thought you were going to say that you broke your Blade 8...

Was having concerns about mine before I even read the thread....

Snuffy wrote:
> ghostgum Wrote:
>> "My black bike's back brake block broke".

> *phew*
>
> I thought you were going to say that you broke your Blade 8...
>
> Was having concerns about mine before I even read the thread....

Sounds a little Dr Seuss-like.

"First I'll tried a back brake block stack, then I did a big bad bike
stack".

"I did not like the big bad bike stack. I'd rather try a short black decaf?"

"This will not do sir, Mr Bike sir, a short black decaf I do not like sir"

"Then I'll have a full caf short black, that should make my hair stand
up Jack!"

gawd... it must be Friday!

--
Bean