MY Bozo Bin ! The mentally ill list (OCD at its finest)

your point is what again??

that we occas munge addies to avoid the spammers??

actually AOL advised me to do just that...after "someone"
picked up my REAL email addy and sent out thousands and
thousands of solicitations in my name

AOL was smart enuf to cut off my account...then when I
called them..they advised me to "change" what was after
AOL.COM on a regular basis..as this makes it harder for
"them" to harvest addies...

not OCD at ll

funny that YOUR addy is phony as well.... hawki.....

Don't forget THIS one:

[Nice to know you're another (crack) pot calling the
kettles black.]

From: "Gymmy Bob" <[email protected]> Newsgroups:
misc.health.alternative Subject: MY Bozo Bin ! The mentally
ill list (OCD at its finest) Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 14:46:16
-0500 X-Priority: 3 X-MSMail-Priority: Normal X-Newsreader:
Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1158 X-MIMEOLE: Produced
By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2800.1165 Message-ID: <sJadnfdtGviy-c7dRVn-
[email protected]> Lines: 47 NNTP-Posting-Host: 216.75.177.202
6yoNVm/TYBjKi CH5i+p6!KsBJRJyAZNqYevaEh8Dhr4syDtOjuz4ih+gyL-
WM1cbxhJmV2jHeWqzILb7Qs/zTh4XNd cUk5eg== X-Complaints-To:
[email protected] X-DMCA-Complaints-To: [email protected] X-Abuse-and-DMCA-
Info: Please be sure to forward a copy of ALL headers X-Abuse-and-DMCA-
Info: Otherwise we will be unable to process your complaint
properly X-Postfilter: 1.1 Xref:
intern1.nntp.aus1.giganews.com
misc.health.alternative:382602

"Gummy Blob" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:sJadnfdtGviy-c7dRVn-
[email protected]...

>Subject: Re: MY Bozo Bin ! The mentally ill list (OCD at its finest)
>From: "Kim" [email protected]
>Date: 3/13/2004 8:20 PM Pacific Standard Time
>
>Don't forget THIS one:

It seems you have forgotten the proof for a whole list
of claims you made, but you are telling otherefs what
not to forget.

Simply amazing.

Why are you so interested in headers, and BTW that is one
you lied about.

Oh what a tangled web you weave.

Jan

"Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> >Subject: Re: MY Bozo Bin ! The mentally ill list (OCD at
> >its finest) From: "Kim" [email protected] Date: 3/13/2004
> >8:20 PM Pacific Standard Time Message-id: <86KdnaN_lew9QM7dRVn-
> >[email protected]>
> >
> >Don't forget THIS one:
>
> It seems you have forgotten the proof for a whole list of
> claims you made,
but
> you are telling otherefs what not to forget.

I'm waiting for your proof first. Where is your proof?

> Simply amazing.
>
> Why are you so interested in headers, and BTW that is one
> you lied about. Oh what a tangled web you weave.

All your lies Jan, all your lies, and they SLAPPED you right
in the face with your tangled web of lies didn't they? And
then you call yourself a liar.... you don't seem to know if
you're coming or going. Are you on drugs? Alcohol?

--
Kim Please note, I don't wish to get involved in any
personal conflicts between the posters here. I'm simply

"Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in news:C--dnQHtbJqCmsndRVn-
[email protected]:

> "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:20040314012312.24913.00001396@mb-
> m26.aol.com...
>> >Subject: Re: MY Bozo Bin ! The mentally ill list (OCD at
>> >its finest) From: "Kim" [email protected] Date: 3/13/2004
>> >8:20 PM Pacific Standard Time Message-id: <86KdnaN_lew9QM7dRVn-
>> >[email protected]>
>> >
>> >Don't forget THIS one:
>>
>> It seems you have forgotten the proof for a whole list of
>> claims you
made,
> but
>> you are telling otherefs what not to forget.
>
> I'm waiting for your proof first. Where is your proof?
>>
>> Simply amazing.
>>
>> Why are you so interested in headers, and BTW that is one
>> you lied
about.
>> Oh what a tangled web you weave.
>
> All your lies Jan, all your lies, and they SLAPPED you
> right in the face with your tangled web of lies didn't
> they? And then you call yourself
> liar.... you don't seem to know if you're coming or going.
> Are you on drugs? Alcohol?

She is not on drugs or alcohol. She is degenerating into the
deep pit of serious mental illness of which there is little
hope of recovery. I forsee no way for her to get a grip on
reality until after she has a meltdown. The chances of
realizing a complete recovery even after the meltdown are
slim at best.

Nothing beats the bandwidth of a station wagon filled with
DLT tapes.

"Rich Andrews." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> I think the implication was that she is on illicit drugs.
> While Elavil can cause some psychological problems,
> Neurontin is fairly well tolerated.
=====================
But she's so against Dr's and conventional meds - why is she
taking these? I assume she takes them for pain because
Clark's cleanse didn't do the job.

I thought she posted the pain left after the toxic fillings
were removed.
--
Kim Please note, I don't wish to get involved in any
personal conflicts between the posters here. I'm simply
looking for answers.

"Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in news:XdidnRqxTMPh28jdRVn-
[email protected]:

> "Rich Andrews." <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> I think the implication was that she is on illicit drugs.
>> While Elavil can cause some psychological problems,
>> Neurontin is fairly well
tolerated.
> =====================
> But she's so against Dr's and conventional meds - why is
> she taking
these?
> I assume she takes them for pain because Clark's cleanse
> didn't do the
job.

> I thought she posted the pain left after the toxic
> fillings were
removed.

Welcome to the Jan's world where things are backward, inside
out and upside down except for those rare cases when she
happens to get things right strictly by chance. Common sense
fails you, intution is a contradiction and basic laws such
as gravity and motion are inverted on a whim. Nothing is
impossible in Jans world except the possible and that is now
quite impossible. Higher education is a disability and the
moron is exulted. Race matters in Jan's world as does
religion. It is all quite confusing until you get the hang
of it. Conspiracies abound, everyone is in it for the money
including the Dali Lama, Mother Theresa, and the Pope, but
Hulda isn't.

I hope I have made things a little more clear.

"An injustice anywhere is an injustice everywhere"
Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in news:XdidnRqxTMPh28jdRVn-
[email protected]:

> "Rich Andrews." <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> I think the implication was that she is on illicit drugs.
>> While Elavil can cause some psychological problems,
>> Neurontin is fairly well
tolerated.
> =====================
> But she's so against Dr's and conventional meds - why is
> she taking
these?
> I assume she takes them for pain because Clark's cleanse
> didn't do the
job.

> I thought she posted the pain left after the toxic
> fillings were
removed.

Welcome to the Jan's world where things are backward, inside
out and upside down except for those rare cases when she
happens to get things right strictly by chance. Common sense
fails you, intution is a contradiction and basic laws such
as gravity and motion are inverted on a whim. Nothing is
impossible in Jans world except the possible and that is now
quite impossible. Higher education is a disability and the
moron is exulted. Race matters in Jan's world as does
religion. It is all quite confusing until you get the hang
of it. Conspiracies abound, everyone is in it for the money
including the Dali Lama, Mother Theresa, and the Pope, but
Hulda isn't.

I hope I have made things a little more clear.

"An injustice anywhere is an injustice everywhere"
Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in news:XdidnRqxTMPh28jdRVn-
[email protected]:

> "Rich Andrews." <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> I think the implication was that she is on illicit drugs.
>> While Elavil can cause some psychological problems,
>> Neurontin is fairly well
tolerated.

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 00:00:26 -0600, "Kim" <[email protected]> wrote:

>"Rich Andrews." <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> I think the implication was that she is on illicit drugs.
>> While Elavil can cause some psychological problems,
>> Neurontin is fairly well tolerated.
>=====================
>But she's so against Dr's and conventional meds - why is
>she taking these?

Because they reduce the pain from her peripheral neuropathy.

From one side of her hypocritical mouth Jan ridicules
conventional medicine for giving drugs that only cover up
the problem and don't deal with the root of the problem.

Out of the other side of her hypocritical mouth she takes
Elavil and Neurontin to cover up the real problem and thanks
God for Elavil and Neurontin.

>I assume she takes them for pain because Clark's cleanse
>didn't do the job.

Jan cannot admit that neither the cleanse nor the removal of
the amalgams did anything more than placebo for her PN. Jan
had classic placebo response in which initially she felt a
dramatic improvement with the pain going away completely
only to find it soon return as placebo responses are usually
transient.

>I thought she posted the pain left after the toxic fillings
>were removed.

She did. But the pain soon returned. Jan cannot admit that
it was placebo. So she must lie about her history falsely
asserting that she did not begin to regain her health until
after her mercury level dropped. Jan knows this to be a lie
but since it advances her agenda of promoting alternative
dentistry she tells it. Jan is a despicable liar and she
proves it with her own words.

Aloha,

Rich

Cue Jan not to dispute any of what I said and call me a
liar. Sad that.

The best defense to logic is ignorance

"Rich Andrews." <[email protected]> wrote in message > Welcome
to the Jan's world where things are backward, inside out and
> upside down except for those rare cases when she happens
> to get things right strictly by chance. Common sense fails
> you, intution is a contradiction and basic laws such as
> gravity and motion are inverted on a whim. Nothing is
> impossible in Jans world except the possible and that is
> now quite impossible. Higher education is a disability and
> the moron is exulted. Race matters in Jan's world as does
> religion. It is all quite confusing until you get the hang
> of it. Conspiracies abound, everyone is in it for the
> money including the Dali Lama, Mother Theresa, and the
> Pope, but Hulda isn't.
>
> I hope I have made things a little more clear.
Yes it did. Again - thanks..... I was having difficulty
understanding why she was on conventional meds which she is
so against. And especially since all her *pain* supposedly
was cured by her "cleansings" and filling removal. I already
suspected she existed in a world of her own somewhere.....