MY Bozo Bin ! The mentally ill list (OCD at its finest)

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Gymmy Bob, Mar 13, 2004.

  1. Hawki63

    Hawki63 Guest

    your point is what again??

    that we occas munge addies to avoid the spammers??

    actually AOL advised me to do just that...after "someone"
    picked up my REAL email addy and sent out thousands and
    thousands of solicitations in my name

    AOL was smart enuf to cut off my account...then when I
    called them..they advised me to "change" what was after
    AOL.COM on a regular basis..as this makes it harder for
    "them" to harvest addies...

    not OCD at ll

    funny that YOUR addy is phony as well.... hawki.....

  2. Kim

    Kim Guest

    Don't forget THIS one:

    [Nice to know you're another (crack) pot calling the
    kettles black.]

    From: "Gymmy Bob" <[email protected]> Newsgroups:
    misc.health.alternative Subject: MY Bozo Bin ! The mentally
    ill list (OCD at its finest) Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 14:46:16
    -0500 X-Priority: 3 X-MSMail-Priority: Normal X-Newsreader:
    Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1158 X-MIMEOLE: Produced
    By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2800.1165 Message-ID: <sJadnfdtGviy-c7dRVn-
    [email protected]> Lines: 47 NNTP-Posting-Host: 216.75.177.202
    6yoNVm/TYBjKi CH5i+p6!KsBJRJyAZNqYevaEh8Dhr4syDtOjuz4ih+gyL-
    WM1cbxhJmV2jHeWqzILb7Qs/zTh4XNd cUk5eg== X-Complaints-To:
    [email protected] X-DMCA-Complaints-To: [email protected] X-Abuse-and-DMCA-
    Info: Please be sure to forward a copy of ALL headers X-Abuse-and-DMCA-
    Info: Otherwise we will be unable to process your complaint
    properly X-Postfilter: 1.1 Xref:
    intern1.nntp.aus1.giganews.com
    misc.health.alternative:382602

    "Gummy Blob" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:sJadnfdtGviy-c7dRVn-
    [email protected]

  3. Jan

    Jan Guest

    >Subject: Re: MY Bozo Bin ! The mentally ill list (OCD at its finest)
    >From: "Kim" [email protected]
    >Date: 3/13/2004 8:20 PM Pacific Standard Time
    >
    >Don't forget THIS one:

    It seems you have forgotten the proof for a whole list
    of claims you made, but you are telling otherefs what
    not to forget.

    Simply amazing.

    Why are you so interested in headers, and BTW that is one
    you lied about.

    Oh what a tangled web you weave.

    Jan

  4. Kim

    Kim Guest

    "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > >Subject: Re: MY Bozo Bin ! The mentally ill list (OCD at
    > >its finest) From: "Kim" [email protected] Date: 3/13/2004
    > >8:20 PM Pacific Standard Time Message-id: <86KdnaN_lew9QM7dRVn-
    > >[email protected]>
    > >
    > >Don't forget THIS one:
    >
    > It seems you have forgotten the proof for a whole list of
    > claims you made,
    but
    > you are telling otherefs what not to forget.

    I'm waiting for your proof first. Where is your proof?

    > Simply amazing.
    >
    > Why are you so interested in headers, and BTW that is one
    > you lied about. Oh what a tangled web you weave.

    All your lies Jan, all your lies, and they SLAPPED you right
    in the face with your tangled web of lies didn't they? And
    then you call yourself a liar.... you don't seem to know if
    you're coming or going. Are you on drugs? Alcohol?

    --
    Kim Please note, I don't wish to get involved in any
    personal conflicts between the posters here. I'm simply

  5. "Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in news:C--dnQHtbJqCmsndRVn-
    [email protected]:

    > "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > m26.aol.com...
    >> >Subject: Re: MY Bozo Bin ! The mentally ill list (OCD at
    >> >its finest) From: "Kim" [email protected] Date: 3/13/2004
    >> >8:20 PM Pacific Standard Time Message-id: <86KdnaN_lew9QM7dRVn-
    >> >[email protected]>
    >> >
    >> >Don't forget THIS one:
    >>
    >> It seems you have forgotten the proof for a whole list of
    >> claims you
    made,
    > but
    >> you are telling otherefs what not to forget.
    >
    > I'm waiting for your proof first. Where is your proof?
    >>
    >> Simply amazing.
    >>
    >> Why are you so interested in headers, and BTW that is one
    >> you lied
    about.
    >> Oh what a tangled web you weave.
    >
    > All your lies Jan, all your lies, and they SLAPPED you
    > right in the face with your tangled web of lies didn't
    > they? And then you call yourself
    > liar.... you don't seem to know if you're coming or going.
    > Are you on drugs? Alcohol?

    She is not on drugs or alcohol. She is degenerating into the
    deep pit of serious mental illness of which there is little
    hope of recovery. I forsee no way for her to get a grip on
    reality until after she has a meltdown. The chances of
    realizing a complete recovery even after the meltdown are
    slim at best.

    Nothing beats the bandwidth of a station wagon filled with
    DLT tapes.

  6. Kim

    Kim Guest

    "Rich Andrews." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > I think the implication was that she is on illicit drugs.
    > While Elavil can cause some psychological problems,
    > Neurontin is fairly well tolerated.
    =====================
    But she's so against Dr's and conventional meds - why is she
    taking these? I assume she takes them for pain because
    Clark's cleanse didn't do the job.

    I thought she posted the pain left after the toxic fillings
    were removed.
    --
    Kim Please note, I don't wish to get involved in any
    personal conflicts between the posters here. I'm simply
    looking for answers.

  7. "Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in news:XdidnRqxTMPh28jdRVn-
    [email protected]:

    > "Rich Andrews." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> I think the implication was that she is on illicit drugs.
    >> While Elavil can cause some psychological problems,
    >> Neurontin is fairly well
    tolerated.
    > =====================
    > But she's so against Dr's and conventional meds - why is
    > she taking
    these?
    > I assume she takes them for pain because Clark's cleanse
    > didn't do the
    job.

    > I thought she posted the pain left after the toxic
    > fillings were
    removed.

    Welcome to the Jan's world where things are backward, inside
    out and upside down except for those rare cases when she
    happens to get things right strictly by chance. Common sense
    fails you, intution is a contradiction and basic laws such
    as gravity and motion are inverted on a whim. Nothing is
    impossible in Jans world except the possible and that is now
    quite impossible. Higher education is a disability and the
    moron is exulted. Race matters in Jan's world as does
    religion. It is all quite confusing until you get the hang
    of it. Conspiracies abound, everyone is in it for the money
    including the Dali Lama, Mother Theresa, and the Pope, but
    Hulda isn't.

    I hope I have made things a little more clear.

    "An injustice anywhere is an injustice everywhere"
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

  8. "Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in news:XdidnRqxTMPh28jdRVn-
    [email protected]:

    > "Rich Andrews." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> I think the implication was that she is on illicit drugs.
    >> While Elavil can cause some psychological problems,
    >> Neurontin is fairly well
    tolerated.
    > =====================
    > But she's so against Dr's and conventional meds - why is
    > she taking
    these?
    > I assume she takes them for pain because Clark's cleanse
    > didn't do the
    job.

    > I thought she posted the pain left after the toxic
    > fillings were
    removed.

    Welcome to the Jan's world where things are backward, inside
    out and upside down except for those rare cases when she
    happens to get things right strictly by chance. Common sense
    fails you, intution is a contradiction and basic laws such
    as gravity and motion are inverted on a whim. Nothing is
    impossible in Jans world except the possible and that is now
    quite impossible. Higher education is a disability and the
    moron is exulted. Race matters in Jan's world as does
    religion. It is all quite confusing until you get the hang
    of it. Conspiracies abound, everyone is in it for the money
    including the Dali Lama, Mother Theresa, and the Pope, but
    Hulda isn't.

    I hope I have made things a little more clear.

    "An injustice anywhere is an injustice everywhere"
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

  9. "Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in news:XdidnRqxTMPh28jdRVn-
    [email protected]:

    > "Rich Andrews." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> I think the implication was that she is on illicit drugs.
    >> While Elavil can cause some psychological problems,
    >> Neurontin is fairly well
    tolerated.
    > =====================
    > But she's so against Dr's and conventional meds - why is
    > she taking
    these?
    > I assume she takes them for pain because Clark's cleanse
    > didn't do the
    job.

    > I thought she posted the pain left after the toxic
    > fillings were
    removed.

    Welcome to the Jan's world where things are backward, inside
    out and upside down except for those rare cases when she
    happens to get things right strictly by chance. Common sense
    fails you, intution is a contradiction and basic laws such
    as gravity and motion are inverted on a whim. Nothing is
    impossible in Jans world except the possible and that is now
    quite impossible. Higher education is a disability and the
    moron is exulted. Race matters in Jan's world as does
    religion. It is all quite confusing until you get the hang
    of it. Conspiracies abound, everyone is in it for the money
    including the Dali Lama, Mother Theresa, and the Pope, but
    Hulda isn't.

    I hope I have made things a little more clear.

    "An injustice anywhere is an injustice everywhere"
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

  10. Rich.

    Rich. Guest

    On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 00:00:26 -0600, "Kim" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"Rich Andrews." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> I think the implication was that she is on illicit drugs.
    >> While Elavil can cause some psychological problems,
    >> Neurontin is fairly well tolerated.
    >=====================
    >But she's so against Dr's and conventional meds - why is
    >she taking these?

    Because they reduce the pain from her peripheral neuropathy.

    From one side of her hypocritical mouth Jan ridicules
    conventional medicine for giving drugs that only cover up
    the problem and don't deal with the root of the problem.

    Out of the other side of her hypocritical mouth she takes
    Elavil and Neurontin to cover up the real problem and thanks
    God for Elavil and Neurontin.

    >I assume she takes them for pain because Clark's cleanse
    >didn't do the job.

    Jan cannot admit that neither the cleanse nor the removal of
    the amalgams did anything more than placebo for her PN. Jan
    had classic placebo response in which initially she felt a
    dramatic improvement with the pain going away completely
    only to find it soon return as placebo responses are usually
    transient.

    >I thought she posted the pain left after the toxic fillings
    >were removed.

    She did. But the pain soon returned. Jan cannot admit that
    it was placebo. So she must lie about her history falsely
    asserting that she did not begin to regain her health until
    after her mercury level dropped. Jan knows this to be a lie
    but since it advances her agenda of promoting alternative
    dentistry she tells it. Jan is a despicable liar and she
    proves it with her own words.

    Aloha,

    Rich

    Cue Jan not to dispute any of what I said and call me a
    liar. Sad that.

    The best defense to logic is ignorance

  11. Kim

    Kim Guest

    "Rich Andrews." <[email protected]> wrote in message > Welcome
    to the Jan's world where things are backward, inside out and
    > upside down except for those rare cases when she happens
    > to get things right strictly by chance. Common sense fails
    > you, intution is a contradiction and basic laws such as
    > gravity and motion are inverted on a whim. Nothing is
    > impossible in Jans world except the possible and that is
    > now quite impossible. Higher education is a disability and
    > the moron is exulted. Race matters in Jan's world as does
    > religion. It is all quite confusing until you get the hang
    > of it. Conspiracies abound, everyone is in it for the
    > money including the Dali Lama, Mother Theresa, and the
    > Pope, but Hulda isn't.
    >
    > I hope I have made things a little more clear.
    Yes it did. Again - thanks..... I was having difficulty
    understanding why she was on conventional meds which she is
    so against. And especially since all her *pain* supposedly
    was cured by her "cleansings" and filling removal. I already
    suspected she existed in a world of her own somewhere.....