My Christmas Wish...

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Clark W. Griswold, Oct 19, 2004.

  1. Hey! If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me,
    I have one. I'd like TheBillRodgerz, right here tonight. I want him
    brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with
    all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a
    big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and
    I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten,
    four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred,
    overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless,
    dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged,
    spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit he is! Hallelujah! Holy
    shit! Where's the Tylenol?

    Clark
     
    Tags:


  2. << Hey! If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me,
    I have one. I'd like TheBillRodgerz, right here tonight. I want him
    brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane>>

    No, that's
    "Laura"
    Lane,
    Say, 102?

    Where's Terry,
    Melody,
    & Kenny?
    My Scottie Terrier,
    Egore?
    Mom, Dad,
    Bigshot, Pettie,
    & Sussie ~ pretty
    Sealyham terrier?

    Well just in case,
    Here's everything
    For the case,
    Or chase ~
    O whatever!

    http://www.dogpainting.com/home.cfm


    <<with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a
    big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and
    I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten,
    four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred,
    overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing>>

    Dog kiss nice!

    <<brainless,
    dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged,
    spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit he is! Hallelujah! Holy
    shit! Where's the Tylenol?>>

    Me have headache, too~

    <<Clark>>

    Huh?
    You mean,
    Hark!
    Is that
    A Bark!

    _______
    Blog, or dog? Who knows. But if you see my lost pup, please ping me!
    <A
    HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo">http://journal
    s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo</A>
     
  3. Dan Stumpus

    Dan Stumpus Guest

    "Twittering One" <[email protected]> wrote

    > Where's Terry,
    > Melody,
    > & Kenny?
    > My Scottie Terrier,
    > Egore?


    We had two Scotties, Scotia and Mattie (herself).
    Lived to 16 and 18 yrs. Great dogs. Independent and strong.

    > http://www.dogpainting.com/home.cfm


    I was kinda hoping they would be paintings *by* dogs. Oh well.

    Hear the twittering dinos this morning?
     
  4. << > Where's Terry,
    > Melody,
    > & Kenny?
    > My Scottie Terrier,
    > Egore?


    We had two Scotties, Scotia and Mattie (herself).
    Lived to 16 and 18 yrs. Great dogs. Independent and strong.

    > http://www.dogpainting.com/home.cfm


    I was kinda hoping they would be paintings *by* dogs. Oh well.

    Hear the twittering dinos this morning?>>

    No, sorry to say I missed that!
    Care to elaborate?

    _______
    Blog, or dog? Who knows. But if you see my lost pup, please ping me!
    <A
    HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo">http://journal
    s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo</A>
     
  5. Will

    Will Guest

    [email protected]entary (Twittering One) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > << Hey! If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me,
    > I have one. I'd like TheBillRodgerz, right here tonight. I want him
    > brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane>>

    [lunatic raving snipped]

    What I'd like for Christmas is for The Brilliant (read Dull) One, and
    all her/his sock puppets, to be denied access to a computer in
    perpetuity. It would be nice if The Bill Rogerz could start taking
    his meds again, but at least he sometimes has something to say about
    running.
     
  6. Hi Bill.


    On 20 Oct 2004 01:01:32 -0700, [email protected] (Will) wrote:

    >[email protected] (Twittering One) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    >> << Hey! If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me,
    >> I have one. I'd like TheBillRodgerz, right here tonight. I want him
    >> brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane>>

    >[lunatic raving snipped]
    >
    >What I'd like for Christmas is for The Brilliant (read Dull) One, and
    >all her/his sock puppets, to be denied access to a computer in
    >perpetuity. It would be nice if The Bill Rogerz could start taking
    >his meds again, but at least he sometimes has something to say about
    >running.
     
  7. << Hi Bill. >>

    which one?

    _______
    Blog, or dog? Who knows. But if you see my lost pup, please ping me!
    <A
    HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo">http://journal
    s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo</A>
     
  8. Clark W. Griswold <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Hey! If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me,
    > I have one. I'd like TheBillRodgerz, right here tonight. I want him
    > brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with
    > all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a
    > big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and
    > I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten,
    > four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred,
    > overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless,
    > dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged,
    > spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit he is! Hallelujah! Holy
    > shit! Where's the Tylenol?
    >
    > Clark


    Dear Clark,
    Please tell me how you really feel about him?
     
  9. np426z.

    np426z. Guest

    >Clark W. Griswold <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    >> Hey! If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me,
    >> I have one. I'd like TheBillRodgerz, right here tonight. I want him
    >> brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with
    >> all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a
    >> big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and
    >> I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten,
    >> four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred,
    >> overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless,
    >> dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged,
    >> spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit he is! Hallelujah! Holy
    >> shit! Where's the Tylenol?
    >>
    >> Clark


    Wobbot has that effect on everyone, even worse in real life when his
    body odors come into play.
     
  10. You are scum and I don't like being your wife Bill - Doug - Roger -
    whatever your name is.

    On 20 Oct 2004 10:41:38 -0700, [email protected] (Doug Freesepop)
    wrote:

    >
    >Dear Clark,
    >Please tell me how you really feel about him?
     
  11. Mrs. Freesepop <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > You are scum


    I thought we'd been over this woman?


    >and I don't like being your wife Bill - Doug - Roger -
    > whatever your name is.


    Oh so we're talking divorce now? I told you there's only ONE WAY out.
    You, me, a bottle of wine, and two bulletts.

    "Deadly Doug"
     
  12. Will

    Will Guest

    Clark W. Griswold <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    [top posting repaired free of charge]
    > On 20 Oct 2004 01:01:32 -0700, [email protected] (Will) wrote:
    >
    > >[email protected] (Twittering One) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > >> << Hey! If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me,
    > >> I have one. I'd like TheBillRodgerz, right here tonight. I want him
    > >> brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane>>

    > >[lunatic raving snipped]
    > >
    > >What I'd like for Christmas is for The Brilliant (read Dull) One, and
    > >all her/his sock puppets, to be denied access to a computer in
    > >perpetuity. It would be nice if The Bill Rogerz could start taking
    > >his meds again, but at least he sometimes has something to say about
    > >running.


    > Hi Bill.


    Wrong. Bill couldn't spell "perpetuity". I understand your mistake,
    since Will and Bill both (generally) derive from William, though I
    think Bill's name comes from Dollar.

    Will.
     
  13. << Will. >>

    which one?

    _______
    Blog, or dog? Who knows. But if you see my lost pup, please ping me!
    <A
    HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo">http://journal
    s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo</A>
     
Loading...
Loading...