My confession (requested by Father Guido)

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Ecce, Mar 21, 2003.

  1. Ecce

    Ecce Guest

    Forgive me father for I have....blah, blah, blah, blah

    To be honest father, I'm not sure if I should confess as the last "father" I confessed to was only
    intrested in a game of HIDE THE SAUSAGE.

    Tags:

  2. My son, sausage is good for you. The monsignor once told me that if you wash it down with venom from
    a one-eyed snake, it will make you feel good all over. Please come to confession with me.

    I won't play hide the sausage with you. Why would I hide it? I want you to have some.

    Fr. Guido

    news:<[email protected]>...