My confession (requested by Father Guido)

Ecce

Guest
Forgive me father for I have....blah, blah, blah, blah

To be honest father, I'm not sure if I should confess as the last "father" I confessed to was only
intrested in a game of HIDE THE SAUSAGE.

My son, sausage is good for you. The monsignor once told me that if you wash it down with venom from
a one-eyed snake, it will make you feel good all over. Please come to confession with me.

I won't play hide the sausage with you. Why would I hide it? I want you to have some.

Fr. Guido

news:<[email protected]>...