My Daughter Is Having An Epiphany!

Discussion in 'The Bike Cafe' started by SierraSlim, Dec 3, 2010.

1. SierraSlim

SierraSlim Active Member

At least I think that's what the photo below looks like, lol. The other photos are that glorious Hawaiian sunset without her. The islands of Molokai and Lanai are on the horizon; they looked purple in this light. The longer the sunset lasted, the more vivid the colors became. This is part of why I adore Hawaii!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tags:
    64Paramount likes this.

2. 64Paramount

64Paramount Active Member

More awesome pics, Sierra!

Your dolphin pics were good too.

3. SierraSlim

SierraSlim Active Member

Thanks, Paramount.

This particularl sunset was just spectacular -- and I couldn't resist the silhouette of my daughter's head against it, lol. She and I are best friends and enjoy the same things, so she usually travels with us even though she lives on her own.

And the dolphins were just incredible. They're such special creatures. Love them. And Hawaii! /img/vbsmilies/smilies/smile.gif

4. davereo

davereo Well-Known Member

These are great. I missed the photos of the dolphins where did you hide them.

5. SierraSlim

SierraSlim Active Member

Thanks, Dave.

I do love taking pictures. Poor Hubby just smiles and shakes his head, because I literally take about 40-50 pictures PER DAY in Hawaii.

The dolphins are in the thread called something like These Creatures are Part of Why I Love Hawaii. It should be here in the Biking Cafe somewhere.

Have a good one!