My Daughter Is Having An Epiphany!

SierraSlim

Oct 4, 2010
[COLOR= #0000ff]At least I think that's what the photo below looks like, lol. The other photos are that glorious Hawaiian sunset without her. The islands of Molokai and Lanai are on the horizon; they looked purple in this light. The longer the sunset lasted, the more vivid the colors became. This is part of why I adore Hawaii!![/COLOR]

[COLOR= #0000ff][/COLOR]

[COLOR= #0000ff][/COLOR]

[COLOR= #0000ff][/COLOR]

[COLOR= #0000ff][/COLOR]

Reactions: 64Paramount
[COLOR= #0000ff]Thanks, Paramount.[/COLOR]

[COLOR= #0000ff]This particularl sunset was just spectacular -- and I couldn't resist the silhouette of my daughter's head against it, lol. She and I are best friends and enjoy the same things, so she usually travels with us even though she lives on her own. [/COLOR]

[COLOR= #0000ff]And the dolphins were just incredible. They're such special creatures. Love them. And Hawaii! /img/vbsmilies/smilies/smile.gif[/COLOR]

These are great. I missed the photos of the dolphins where did you hide them.

[COLOR= #0000ff]Thanks, Dave.[/COLOR]

[COLOR= #0000ff]I do love taking pictures. Poor Hubby just smiles and shakes his head, because I literally take about 40-50 pictures PER DAY in Hawaii.[/COLOR]

[COLOR= #0000ff]The dolphins are in the thread called something like These Creatures are Part of Why I Love Hawaii. It should be here in the Biking Cafe somewhere. [/COLOR]

[COLOR= #0000ff]Have a good one![/COLOR]