My dream bike

bon_gabs

Oct 12, 2009
Finally my Dream bike came true with the help of twohubs.com - Campagnolo, Fulcrum and Shimano cycling wheel set dealer the best deal on the planet,,its a jaw dropping looking machine,,after it was built ,its a feather light 14.7 lbs..wow,,I just test drove it for about 10 miles but the bike still begging for more,,I'll give it shot on sunday..enjoy the pic.

4757364251_a984b91ab0_b.jpg

Congrats! Unfortunately, if you are anything like me, you will have another "dream" bike come along in the next few years to lust after. My eyes are just too big for my earnings potential.

oh yah,,my cento is only two weeks old but dogma keep on apearing on my dream as well,,

Oh, she's beautiful!!!!! SRAM red, zip wheels, a nice aggressive riding position (or so it appears). Sweet stuff. Have lots of fun (and safe) miles with her.

it is a very sexy bike , i love it! really, i think you must have to buy it. don't miss it!

I'd ride/race it...:D

Damn, that garage door looks awfully familiar...I wouldn't complain if the bike was left in front of my house unattended - it just may make its way into my garage - for safekeeping only;)...