My fault, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Just Zis Guy

The rain at about 3:30 was my fault, I'm afraid - I nipped out to wash down the tourer. The old girl
cleans up well, though :)

Guy
===
** WARNING ** This posting may contain traces of irony. http://www.chapmancentral.com (BT ADSL and
dynamic DNS permitting)
NOTE: BT Openworld have now blocked port 25 (without notice), so old mail addresses may no longer
work. Apologies.

"Just zis Guy, you know?" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> The rain at about 3:30 was my fault, I'm afraid - I nipped out to wash down the tourer. The old
> girl cleans up well, though :)

That'd be that southern rain then. I went out at about 11:30 and it was tipping it down, about a
half hour later it stopped and the sun turned up and remained not only for the remainder of my ride
but until it set, which is nice :)

Pete

> The old girl cleans up well, though :)
>

That's your better half described ;-)

Now about the rain and the bike ...

Cheers, helen s ;-)

~~~~~~~~~~
Flush out that intestinal parasite and/or the waste product before sending a reply!

Any speeliong mistake$ aR the resiult of my cats sitting on the keyboaRRRDdd
~~~~~~~~~~

"Just zis Guy, you know?" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> The rain at about 3:30 was my fault, I'm afraid - I nipped out to wash down the tourer. The old
> girl cleans up well, though :)
>
> Guy

Guy, I can only assume you didn't get out of bed till 2.00! It rained on me continuously for a slow
50 miles from when I left Ealing at 8.00, up through Beaconsfield and down to Jenner's. In spite of
staying in Jenner's for longer than anyone should it was still raining when we left, and only
stopped at when I got to within 6 miles of home. My wife said it stopped raining in Ealing at 9.00
(how would she know ;-) ? ) and was hot and sunny till I got home.

First long ride for about six weeks or more. It showed. I could hardly move in the afternoon, except
to go out for Bombay Aloo and Saag Paneer - which was delicious. Nice to be out as well, and, thanks
to my new Christmas Jacket, I was kept warm and free from rain. The sweat was another matter. SteveP

Status
Not open for further replies.