my favorite road bikes ><

Maubike

Feb 19, 2010
hello, i made a video of my favorite bikes , and tell what are your favorites also :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qHR4H9ogY8]YouTube - The most beautiful bikes[/ame]

Maubike said:
hello, i made a video of my favorite bikes , and tell what are your favorites also :)

YouTube - The most beautiful bikes

I currently ride a Trek Madone! I would definitely swing towards the Treks. Having said that I really love the way the Felt AR1 looks with Team issue colors. But if I get another one, it will be a trek.

here we go with my 2 most wanted bike (for me)

dogma_462_minio.jpg

cx1_01.jpg

I have only two, and I own one of 'em: the Speedvagen and the Look 595.

1235858838023-66y58wrhg80p-798-75.jpg

Maubike said:

So I'm guessing you started riding less than two years ago?

Sadly, to find real beauty, you need to go back several years.

this was my idea of my dream paintjob, for my look 565, still not sure if the flags would really work... but the yellow if straight from a love affair I had with a 1980s Merckx Professional, always wanted a yellow bike after seeing that frame...

but I am very partial to a recent Giant with Rabobak kit... pic anybody?

;-)

Cool vid, thanks for sharing!!

I just saw a Madone 5.2 today that had me swooning...out of my league for now, but a beautiful bike that has me dreaming.

OTOH, we're moving to Italy this Summer...so I'm thinking maybe an entry level Pinarello, or if I'm really nice to my wife over the next year or so, a Wilier might be on the wish list!! :D