My First Bike Tour -- Day Two

SierraSlim

Oct 4, 2010
[COLOR= #0000ff][SIZE= 12px]On Day Two of my bike tour, we would go from Coeur D'Alene to Kellogg, Idaho. My favorite part of this day was that it was almost all DOWNHILL!! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! (Addendum: I'm trying to add more pictures, but it keeps popping me back up here to the beginning. WIll add more at another post later. We're moving to Phoenix today, and I need to get dressed before the movers get here!) After that I may be incommunicade for a few days, but will finish this eventually.) /img/vbsmilies/smilies/biggrin.gif[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR= #0000ff][SIZE= 12px]We started at Plummer, which has a really nice tribute to American Indians and those who served in wartime.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR= #0000ff][SIZE= 12px][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR= #0000ff][SIZE= 12px][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR= #0000ff][SIZE= 12px]After that, we hit the trail on what, for me, was the loveliest trail of the tour. This is my sister, Sheila, heading down the bike path. There was miles and miles of scenery like this: [/COLOR][/SIZE]
[COLOR= #0000ff][SIZE= 12px]And this. [/COLOR][/SIZE]
[COLOR= #0000ff][SIZE= 12px]And this. [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Bravo! Thank you for an extraordinary thread.

The pictures and the locale and the Native American tribute are all so good.

Thank you so much.

Reactions: SierraSlim
Very nice pix, Sierra! I hope your move goes (went) well. Looking forward to the next installment, whenever that might be. Best wishes, Steve

LIKE! /img/vbsmilies/smilies/icon14.gif

i read the tablet... it is really heart warming... makes me think of history again... lol..

love the scenes... i would like to go there someday... good luck on your trip... ride safe...