My first Coast to Coast

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Slapster, May 28, 2003.

  1. Slapster

    Slapster Guest

    Well it was only St Ives to Marazion (Cornwall) and back, but in my defence, I did it on as many
    off-road and bridleways and it *felt* like treble the distance.

    Sorry, I`ll get me coat

    --

    Greetings from The Slapster in Cornwall, UK

    The best way to deter predators, is to taste lousy!!

    http://www.slapster.org.uk

    Tags:

  2. Simon Mason

    Simon Mason Guest

    "Slapster" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Well it was only St Ives to Marazion (Cornwall) and back, but in my
    defence,
    > I did it on as many off-road and bridleways and it *felt* like treble the distance.

    I've done the Humber coast to the North Sea coast at Spurn point. It's about 5 metres long.

  3. Slapster

    Slapster Guest

    Nice one - I'll get in training for later in the year :))

    > "Slapster" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Well it was only St Ives to Marazion (Cornwall) and back, but in my
    > defence,
    > > I did it on as many off-road and bridleways and it *felt* like treble
    the
    > > distance.
    > >

    > I've done the Humber coast to the North Sea coast at Spurn point. It's about 5 metres long.
    > --
    > Simon Mason Anlaby East Yorkshire. 53°44'N 0°26'W http://www.simonmason.karoo.net

  4. Irish Chris

    Irish Chris New Member

    Joined:
    May 27, 2003
    I've done something similar in Portrush but it might have been anything up to half a mile.

  5. M Series

    M Series Guest

    Top man well done. I have done Irish Sea to North Sea three times, one in one day and Atlantic Ocean
    to Pacific Ocean which took more than one day.