Mountain Bikes · Public discussion

My First Helmetcam MTB Video

Started by Sir Ride-A-Lot · · Last activity · 5 posts · 1,411 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
24 November 2003
Last activity
24 November 2003
Original author
Sir Ride-A-Lot
Posts
5
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,411
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–5 of 5
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. My first MTB video filmed with a Helmetcam.com camera and a Canon Elura 40 miniDV camcorder.
    Composed on a Mac with iMovie (could I just can't get my cam to work on a PC). This is my
    first attempt so go easy on me. Yes, the video is sped up on part (how else can I get 8 miles
    in 4 minutes).

    Thanks for watching!

    www.schnauzers.ws/kg2/kgii.mov

  2. Quoted message said:

    My first MTB video filmed with a Helmetcam.com camera and a Canon Elura 40 miniDV camcorder.

    Not bad. The camera placement and quality was good.

    You might want to gather some buddies and fix the water problems on those trails.

  3. John Harlow said:
    Quoted message said:

    My first MTB video filmed with a Helmetcam.com camera and a Canon Elura 40 miniDV camcorder.

    Not bad. The camera placement and quality was good.

    You might want to gather some buddies and fix the water problems on those trails.

    I would also add the file size when you post more videos (which I hope you
    do). It still took a couple of minutes to dl with my dsl line and others may not want to wait. Where
    was the ride?

    Gary

  4. In article <[email hidden]>, [email hidden] says...

    Quoted message said:
    John Harlow said:
    Quoted message said:

    My first MTB video filmed with a Helmetcam.com camera and a Canon Elura 40 miniDV camcorder.

    Not bad. The camera placement and quality was good.

    You might want to gather some buddies and fix the water problems on those trails.

    I would also add the file size when you post more videos (which I hope you
    do). It still took a couple of minutes to dl with my dsl line and others may not want to wait.
    Where was the ride?

    Gary

    AKA Quicktime sux. Can't comment on the video since it apears to be gone. I suppose I should
    dig my camera out, I went to all the trouble of making a helmet mount for it then never turned
    it on again 🙂
    --
    _________________________
    Chris Phillipo - Cape Breton, Nova Scotia ramsays-online.comramsays-online.com

  5. "GeeDubb" <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    John Harlow said:
    Quoted message said:

    My first MTB video filmed with a Helmetcam.com camera and a Canon Elura 40 miniDV camcorder.

    Not bad. The camera placement and quality was good.

    You might want to gather some buddies and fix the water problems on those trails.

    I would also add the file size when you post more videos (which I hope you
    do). It still took a couple of minutes to dl with my dsl line and others may not want to wait.
    Where was the ride?

    Gary


    I'll do that next time, sorry. I hope to put more vids as they become available on my Website with a
    page linking to them. That should give all the info you'll need.

    The ride was in an open space parcel known as Kings Grant II / Aerohaven located in the Pine Barrens
    of Southern New Jersey. There's a few thousand acres of virgin trail surrounded by suburban sprawl.
    Most of these trails are not known. My ride group and I are currently working with the township
    (land owners) and Pinelands Commission (Greenies), to create a sustainable and nature friendly (up
    yours Mike V.) trail network. Prospects for this are great. Meanwhile, we continue to ride what's
    there (almost 30 miles of uncharted trails).

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.