My First Helmetcam MTB Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sir Ride-A-Lot

My first MTB video filmed with a Helmetcam.com camera and a Canon Elura 40 miniDV camcorder.
Composed on a Mac with iMovie (could I just can't get my cam to work on a PC). This is my
first attempt so go easy on me. Yes, the video is sped up on part (how else can I get 8 miles
in 4 minutes).

Thanks for watching!

www.schnauzers.ws/kg2/kgii.mov

> My first MTB video filmed with a Helmetcam.com camera and a Canon Elura 40 miniDV camcorder.

Not bad. The camera placement and quality was good.

You might want to gather some buddies and fix the water problems on those trails.

John Harlow wrote:
>> My first MTB video filmed with a Helmetcam.com camera and a Canon Elura 40 miniDV camcorder.
>
> Not bad. The camera placement and quality was good.
>
> You might want to gather some buddies and fix the water problems on those trails.

I would also add the file size when you post more videos (which I hope you
do). It still took a couple of minutes to dl with my dsl line and others may not want to wait. Where
was the ride?

Gary

In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...
> John Harlow wrote:
> >> My first MTB video filmed with a Helmetcam.com camera and a Canon Elura 40 miniDV camcorder.
> >
> > Not bad. The camera placement and quality was good.
> >
> > You might want to gather some buddies and fix the water problems on those trails.
>
> I would also add the file size when you post more videos (which I hope you
> do). It still took a couple of minutes to dl with my dsl line and others may not want to wait.
> Where was the ride?
>
> Gary
>
>
>

AKA Quicktime sux. Can't comment on the video since it apears to be gone. I suppose I should
dig my camera out, I went to all the trouble of making a helmet mount for it then never turned
it on again :)
--

"GeeDubb" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> John Harlow wrote:
> >> My first MTB video filmed with a Helmetcam.com camera and a Canon Elura 40 miniDV camcorder.
> >
> > Not bad. The camera placement and quality was good.
> >
> > You might want to gather some buddies and fix the water problems on those trails.
>
> I would also add the file size when you post more videos (which I hope you
> do). It still took a couple of minutes to dl with my dsl line and others may not want to wait.
> Where was the ride?
>
> Gary
>
I'll do that next time, sorry. I hope to put more vids as they become available on my Website with a
page linking to them. That should give all the info you'll need.

The ride was in an open space parcel known as Kings Grant II / Aerohaven located in the Pine Barrens
of Southern New Jersey. There's a few thousand acres of virgin trail surrounded by suburban sprawl.
Most of these trails are not known. My ride group and I are currently working with the township
(land owners) and Pinelands Commission (Greenies), to create a sustainable and nature friendly (up
yours Mike V.) trail network. Prospects for this are great. Meanwhile, we continue to ride what's
there (almost 30 miles of uncharted trails).

Status
Not open for further replies.