My first weigh in!!

Kathy Rip

Guest
I just came home from my first ww weigh-in, I am sooooo excited to report that I lost 9.6 pounds my
first week!!! I was on plan everyday, drank tons of water, exercised for 2 hours and 15 minutes
total, only used about 1/2 of my flex points. I am a big gal so I knew I would have a good loss the
first week, but I never expected this much!!

Kathy
1/18/04 -9.6

WOW Kathy! That's awesome! You are definitely off and running! :) WTG!

--

~Kristin O~
272/241.8/172

"Kathy Rip" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:20040125151655.13670.00000396@mb-
m27.aol.com...
> I just came home from my first ww weigh-in, I am sooooo excited to report
that
> I lost 9.6 pounds my first week!!! I was on plan everyday, drank tons of water, exercised for 2
> hours and 15 minutes total, only used about 1/2 of
my
> flex points. I am a big gal so I knew I would have a good loss the first
week,
> but I never expected this much!!
>
> Kathy
> 1/18/04 -9.6

Great start. Keep it up.

"Kathy Rip" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:20040125151655.13670.00000396@mb-
m27.aol.com...
> I just came home from my first ww weigh-in, I am sooooo excited to report
that
> I lost 9.6 pounds my first week!!! I was on plan everyday, drank tons of water, exercised for 2
> hours and 15 minutes total, only used about 1/2 of
my
> flex points. I am a big gal so I knew I would have a good loss the first
week,
> but I never expected this much!!
>
> Kathy
> 1/18/04 -9.6

Wow, that is stupendous, Kathy!!! Congratulations in a really big way! Elaine K

Kathy Rip wrote:

>I just came home from my first ww weigh-in, I am sooooo excited to report that I lost 9.6 pounds my
>first week!!! I was on plan everyday, drank tons of water, exercised for 2 hours and 15 minutes
>total, only used about 1/2 of my flex points. I am a big gal so I knew I would have a good loss the
>first week, but I never expected this much!!
>
>Kathy
>1/18/04 -9.6

Wow, what an awesome first loss! Congrats, Kathy, and way to go!
--
Nathalie from Belgium
134.1/102.9/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
m27.aol.com...

Kathy Rip wrote:

> I just came home from my first ww weigh-in, I am sooooo excited to report that I lost 9.6 pounds
> my first week!!! I was on plan everyday, drank tons of water, exercised for 2 hours and 15 minutes
> total, only used about 1/2 of my flex points. I am a big gal so I knew I would have a good loss
> the first week, but I never expected this much!!
>
> Kathy
> 1/18/04 -9.6

That's great! Yes, the losses will be smaller later, but this is a very good start!

Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

Wow Kathy, that is mega impressive!

"Kathy Rip" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:20040125151655.13670.00000396@mb-
m27.aol.com...
> I just came home from my first ww weigh-in, I am sooooo excited to report
that
> I lost 9.6 pounds my first week!!! I was on plan everyday, drank tons of water, exercised for 2
> hours and 15 minutes total, only used about 1/2 of
my
> flex points. I am a big gal so I knew I would have a good loss the first
week,
> but I never expected this much!!
>
> Kathy
> 1/18/04 -9.6

WTG Kathy!!! That is some Whoosh!!!

Connie

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/204.5/155 RAFL 210.5/204.5/198.5

Kathy Rip wrote:
> I just came home from my first ww weigh-in, I am sooooo excited to report that I lost 9.6 pounds
> my first week!!! I was on plan everyday, drank tons of water, exercised for 2 hours and 15 minutes
> total, only used about 1/2 of my flex points. I am a big gal so I knew I would have a good loss
> the first week, but I never expected this much!!
>
> Kathy
> 1/18/04 -9.6

What a super way to start! Sure is fun to see the scale down, especially when you know it's all due
to the effort you put into it. Keep it going!

Prairie Roots On 25 Jan 2004 20:16:55 GMT, [email protected] (Kathy Rip) wrote:

>I just came home from my first ww weigh-in, I am sooooo excited to report that I lost 9.6 pounds my
>first week!!! I was on plan everyday, drank tons of water, exercised for 2 hours and 15 minutes
>total, only used about 1/2 of my flex points. I am a big gal so I knew I would have a good loss the
>first week, but I never expected this much!!
>
>Kathy
>1/18/04 -9.6

Absolutely amazing. A great first week for sure. Congrats

On 25 Jan 2004 20:16:55 GMT, [email protected] (Kathy Rip) wrote:

>I just came home from my first ww weigh-in, I am sooooo excited to report that I lost 9.6 pounds my
>first week!!! I was on plan everyday, drank tons of water, exercised for 2 hours and 15 minutes
>total, only used about 1/2 of my flex points. I am a big gal so I knew I would have a good loss the
>first week, but I never expected this much!!
>
>Kathy
>1/18/04 -9.6

Kathy,
9.6 is great for the first weigh in keep up what you aree doing it is not going to come off fast
because you did not put this weight on overnight, but with persistence it will come off Irma
"Kathy Rip" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:20040125151655.13670.00000396@mb-
m27.aol.com...
> I just came home from my first ww weigh-in, I am sooooo excited to report
that
> I lost 9.6 pounds my first week!!! I was on plan everyday, drank tons of water, exercised for 2
> hours and 15 minutes total, only used about 1/2 of
my
> flex points. I am a big gal so I knew I would have a good loss the first
week,
> but I never expected this much!!
>
> Kathy
> 1/18/04 -9.6

WOOHOO!!!! That's awesome! Kathy!

Take care, SPOONS

"Kathy Rip" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:20040125151655.13670.00000396@mb-
m27.aol.com...
> I just came home from my first ww weigh-in, I am sooooo excited to report
that
> I lost 9.6 pounds my first week!!! I was on plan everyday, drank tons of water, exercised for 2
> hours and 15 minutes total, only used about 1/2 of
my
> flex points. I am a big gal so I knew I would have a good loss the first
week,
> but I never expected this much!!
>
> Kathy
> 1/18/04 -9.6

excellent start, I am so pleased for you, now you know you are off and
running, good luck this week, Lee
Kathy Rip <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I just came home from my first ww weigh-in, I am sooooo excited to report
that
> I lost 9.6 pounds my first week!!! I was on plan everyday, drank tons of water, exercised for 2
> hours and 15 minutes total, only used about 1/2 of
my
> flex points. I am a big gal so I knew I would have a good loss the first
week,
> but I never expected this much!!
>
> Kathy
> 1/18/04 -9.6

On 25 Jan 2004 20:16:55 GMT, [email protected] (Kathy Rip) wrote:

>I just came home from my first ww weigh-in, I am sooooo excited to report that I lost 9.6 pounds my
>first week!!! I was on plan everyday, drank tons of water, exercised for 2 hours and 15 minutes
>total, only used about 1/2 of my flex points. I am a big gal so I knew I would have a good loss the
>first week, but I never expected this much!!
>
>Kathy
>1/18/04 -9.6

Good job Kathy - now your task for the next week is to drink loads more water and lose
something similar!!

Seriously, best of luck for the next week, you may well not lose as much (it'd be lovely if you
did but thats life!) but you DO know that the slower it comes off, the more chance it has of
staying off!!

Suzie B
--
"From the internet connection under the pier"
Southend, UK

Wow, this is excellent Kathy! Congratulations in a big way! Keep up the GR8 work! Vanessa In OZ :)
Overall (Was 273- Current 211- Goal 160)

"Kathy Rip" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:20040125151655.13670.00000396@mb-
m27.aol.com...
| I just came home from my first ww weigh-in, I am sooooo excited to report
that
| I lost 9.6 pounds my first week!!! I was on plan everyday, drank tons of water, exercised for 2
| hours and 15 minutes total, only used about 1/2 of
my
| flex points. I am a big gal so I knew I would have a good loss the first
week,
| but I never expected this much!!
|
| Kathy
| 1/18/04 -9.6

Woohoo!!!!

Melissa in NJ

--
and the "Boos Hounds" (Bear, Bits, and Lexus) and Maxi (aka Witch Kitty with a "B"), Kenobi (aka
"Kitty Wan Kenobi"), and Salem (aka "Salem the Yak")

Pics of My Quilts: http://community.webshots.com/user/quiltngryhndlady

Quilt Something for Yourself! Adopt a Racing Greyhound!
--
Remove STOPCRAP to reply
--

"Kathy Rip" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
I just came home from my first ww weigh-in, I am sooooo excited to report
that
I lost 9.6 pounds my first week!!! I was on plan everyday, drank tons of
water, exercised for 2 hours and 15 minutes total, only used about 1/2 of my
flex points. I am a big gal so I knew I would have a good loss the first
week,
but I never expected this much!!

Kathy
1/18/04
-9.6

Wow Kathy, great job!!! Keep in mind that the losses will slow, but remember that any loss is
a good one.

Brenda