My food wants to kill me

Adam Ben Nalois

Guest
Oh no! After a bizarre voodoo ritual, the meat in my refigerator came to live again and now wants
to kill me !

What can I do ? The food I wanted to eat tries to eat ME now?

Oh no!

Adam Ben Nalois wrote:

> Oh no! After a bizarre voodoo ritual, the meat in my refigerator came to live again and now wants
> to kill me !
>
> What can I do ? The food I wanted to eat tries to eat ME now?
>
> Oh no!

Lay off the acid for a while.

Eat it first..Why do you think there is such a weight problem in America? Food trying to eat people
is the cause.. (scaring down entire xmas hickory farm gift box). It is said chocolate is the most
fearsome attacker..get your friend together if it is a chocolate problem.. Invite a few PMS'ing
ladies for sure..
--
Laura

news:[email protected]...

Adam Ben Nalois wrote:

> Oh no! After a bizarre voodoo ritual, the meat in my refigerator came to live again and now wants
> to kill me !
>
> What can I do ? The food I wanted to eat tries to eat ME now?
>
> Oh no!

You need a babalao to call an orisha and do a limpieza.

Unfortunately the web site you need to contact is temporarily out of comission. Here it the link,
you may have more luck than I:

http://church-of-the-lukumi.org

Meanwhile get yourself a white hen (to appease Obatala), some roasted corn, draw a circle with the
corn, about 4 feet in diameter and quietly sit inside it while holding the hen.

If you had goat meat in the refrigerator you are in big trouble. Pray that the link comes back
up quickly.

If you think I am kidding, go to http://supct.law.cornell.edu/supct/html/91-948.ZO.html and read up
on Santeria and the Lukumi Church of Babalu Aye.

And do read up on Obatala: http://www.cubanmotives.com/English/orishas.asp?listID=8

Should I post a recipe for a goat based dish to keep OT?

Bert Songoro Cosongo Who does not fool around with the orishas ;-)

"Adam Ben Nalois" wrote:
> Oh no! After a bizarre voodoo ritual, the meat in my refigerator came to live again and now wants
> to kill me !
>
> What can I do ? The food I wanted to eat tries to eat ME now?

Didn't we tell you not to cut it off in the first place? Huh? Yes, we did, didn't we. "No, no," we
pleaded, "Circumcision is enough, already. Please don't take off anymore and don't put it in a
Gladware container in the refrigerator," didn't we? Yup, we did. "Use a Ziplock," we said, but did
you listen? Noooooo, you didn't listen. And now this. "It's just for fun," you said. Sure, sure,
it's just for fun. It's always fun until somebody's meat comes back to life, isn't it. Well don't
say we didn't warn you!

maxine in ri wrote:

> Adam Ben Nalois wrote:
> >
> > Oh no! After a bizarre voodoo ritual, the meat in my refigerator came to live again and now
> > wants to kill me !
> >
> > What can I do ? The food I wanted to eat tries to eat ME now?
> >
> > Oh no!
>
> Lay off the acid for a while.

On rec.travel.air Adam here said that his penis shrank whilst he was flying in an
aeroplane...go figger.

--
Best Greg

"Gregory Morrow" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> maxine in ri wrote:
>
> > Adam Ben Nalois wrote:
> > >
> > > Oh no! After a bizarre voodoo ritual, the meat in my refigerator came to live again and now
> > > wants to kill me !
> > >
> > > What can I do ? The food I wanted to eat tries to eat ME now?
> > >
> > > Oh no!
> >
> > Lay off the acid for a while.
>

> On rec.travel.air Adam here said that his penis shrank whilst he was
flying
> in an aeroplane...go figger.
>
> --
> Best Greg \

Man..that boys got trouble.. I noticed the post game via google though..he ****** someone
off I guess

[email protected] wrote:

> If you think I am kidding, go to http://supct.law.cornell.edu/supct/html/91-948.ZO.html and read
> up on Santeria and the Lukumi Church of Babalu Aye.
>
> And do read up on Obatala: http://www.cubanmotives.com/English/orishas.asp?listID=8

Thanks for good memories! I took a class taught by the Pichardos back when I lived in Miami. For all
the exotic weirdness of the religion, Ernesto and his wife are nice, down to earth, people. Ernesto
can be wickedly and self-deprecatingly funny. If you're expecting to find sanctimonious seriousness,
look elsewhere. These folks are great. Once I learned about Santaria, I started seeing signs of it
all over Miami. Where I used to see a flower arrangement, a glass of water and small statue as
decorations in a restaurant, I started recognizing offerings to an orisha. (When I was up on it, I
knew which colors and flowers corresponded to which orishas.) A man wearing beads was no longer
making a fashion statement but was associating himself with an orisha. The class gave me a good
feeling for how odd every religion looks to outsiders.

--Lia

Julia Altshuler wrote:

> [email protected] wrote:
>
> > If you think I am kidding, go to http://supct.law.cornell.edu/supct/html/91-948.ZO.html and read
> > up on Santeria and the Lukumi Church of Babalu Aye.
> >
> > And do read up on Obatala: http://www.cubanmotives.com/English/orishas.asp?listID=8
>
> Thanks for good memories! I took a class taught by the Pichardos back when I lived in Miami. For
> all the exotic weirdness of the religion, Ernesto and his wife are nice, down to earth, people.
> Ernesto can be wickedly and self-deprecatingly funny. If you're expecting to find sanctimonious
> seriousness, look elsewhere. These folks are great. Once I learned about Santaria, I started
> seeing signs of it all over Miami. Where I used to see a flower arrangement, a glass of water and
> small statue as decorations in a restaurant, I started recognizing offerings to an orisha. (When I
> was up on it, I knew which colors and flowers corresponded to which orishas.) A man wearing beads
> was no longer making a fashion statement but was associating himself with an orisha. The class
> gave me a good feeling for how odd every religion looks to outsiders.
>
> --Lia

I met the Pichardos once at a conference in FIU. Nice people. I wish I had taken some of the courses
in Afro-Cuban religion, especially one that dealt directly with santeria, specially sincretismo. But
the courses were not offered every semester or I would have taken my electives in that instead of
beginning anthropology. Interesting also but I really could have used some info on things that I had
been seeing all my life.

Ever walk into a botanica and smell all the different essences with all the interesting names? They
were also associated with orishas. "Seven African Powers", "Open the Way", the one that smells like
orange blossoms, I forget the name.

There was an interesting program in the local NPR station where they described all the different
rythms played with the drums, each dedicated to a different orisha. You can hear them in all
Caribbean music. They are called "toque de santo".

I have a recipe for goat ragout (chilindron de chivo) but it calls for a 2 month old goat. Do you
think I should post the recipe to keep OT?

Nice meting you!

Bert

Adam Ben Nalois <[email protected]> wrote:
>Oh no! After a bizarre voodoo ritual, the meat in my refigerator came to live again and now wants
>to kill me !

Report it to the police. Testify at the trial. Ask the judge to sentence it to the electric chair.

--Blair "It'll fry."

[email protected] (Adam Ben Nalois) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Oh no! After a bizarre voodoo ritual, the meat in my refigerator came to live again and now wants
> to kill me !
>
> What can I do ? The food I wanted to eat tries to eat ME now?
>
> Oh no!

Too bad it didn't succeed.

N.

maxine in ri <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Adam Ben Nalois wrote:
> >
> > Oh no! After a bizarre voodoo ritual, the meat in my refigerator came to live again and now
> > wants to kill me !
> >
> > What can I do ? The food I wanted to eat tries to eat ME now?
> >
> > Oh no!
>
> Lay off the acid for a while.

Don't discourage him. Pray for an overdose...

Carmen Dioxide wrote:

> maxine in ri <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> > Adam Ben Nalois wrote:
> > >
> > > Oh no! After a bizarre voodoo ritual, the meat in my refigerator came to live again and now
> > > wants to kill me !
> > >
> > > What can I do ? The food I wanted to eat tries to eat ME now?
> > >
> > > Oh no!
> >
> > Lay off the acid for a while.
>
> Don't discourage him. Pray for an overdose...

Hmmmmmm... while I'm not really into LSD, isn't it kinda hard to overdose on that stuff?

'sides, I'm betting this person is munching 'shrooms...... <G