My frame is better than yours!

On Mon, 30 Apr 2007 07:47:01 -0700, Scott Gordo <[email protected]>
wrote:

> On Apr 28, 1:23 am, â–€Slack <[email protected]> wrote:
>> On Fri, 27 Apr 2007 21:41:23 -0700, Phil, Non-Squid
>>

>> <[email protected]> wrote:

>> > A little bit.  I'm 1/2 way between 15" and 17", and I like my bikes
>> > really
>> > stinkin' small...

>> > Ever seen a road bike where the top of the rear wheel exceeds the

>> height
>> > of
>> > the top tube?

>> >http://picasaweb.google.com/zeeexsixare/AMB/photo?authkey=_s7_vHzSaBA...

>> Not without a circus clown attached to it  :p   I shouldn't talk, I
>> like
>> small frames too.

>> > Can't argue there...  What's your final build going to be?

>> Fork: Lyrik (had to toss the Bomber chicks out  :eek:  )
>> Wheels: Spinergy XYs
>> Brakes: Formula ??  (still kicking this one around)
>> Drive-train: Old XT setup from other bike (?)
>> Xtras: Hopey
>>
>> I'm running low on funds right now so I'm cooling off... at least till
>> this semester is over at the end of next month
>> --
>> Slack - dieing to get back in the dirt!- Hide quoted text -

> Hope the Lyrik works out for you. Interesting choice considering the
> predisposition towards almost anything BUT RockShox in this NG. That
> Giant frame is pretty elaborate.
>
> /s

Thanks. Yeah, RS really wasn't on my radar screen. But, I really wasn't
happy with
Fox's reputation and I'm not at all impressed with Marzocchi's 6" range.
Last minute research
and I said, what the heck, why not.
--
Slack

On Mon, 30 Apr 2007 13:26:14 -0700, JD <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Apr 30, 7:47 am, Scott Gordo <[email protected]> wrote:
>> Hope the Lyrik works out for you. Interesting choice considering the
>> predisposition towards almost anything BUT RockShox in this NG.

> From what I can tell, they have been shaping up compared to what their
> **** used to be. Even so, they have a lot of catching up to do.
>
> JD Bomberhood co-founder

I think we can thank Sram for this. Left on their own, they'd still be
doing
the breast stroke in a clogged, well used, public toilet bowl.
--
Slack

?Slack wrote:

> I'm not at all impressed with Marzocchi's 6"
> range.

Now if THAT ain't a straight line...

Bill "the term, 'straight' used loosely" S.

(Slow afternoon :) )