My halter results.

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Frank Martin, Aug 4, 2003.

  1. Frank Martin

    Frank Martin Guest

    I had a halter fitted the other day and it was successful in capturing
    episodes of ahrrythmia. The cardiologist said I have "Supraventricular (or
    Atrial) Tachycardia" and had prescribed "channel blockers" for this
    contition in the form of "Sopalol?" Has anyone had a similar experience
    about this, and what is this medication like?
    Regards Frank

    Tags:

  2. Bob Cardone

    Bob Cardone Guest

    "Frank Martin" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I had a halter fitted the other day and it was successful in capturing
    >episodes of ahrrythmia. The cardiologist said I have "Supraventricular (or
    >Atrial) Tachycardia" and had prescribed "channel blockers" for this
    >contition in the form of "Sopalol?" Has anyone had a similar experience
    >about this, and what is this medication like?
    >Regards Frank

    Could that be Sotalol, and Antiarrythmia Drug?

    http://www.drugdigest.org/DD/DVH/Uses/0,3915,612|Sotalol,00.html

    BOb