My homies

On 28 Feb 2003 12:57:08 -0800, [email protected] (Spider) wrote:

>"John Cox" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:<[email protected]>...
>> realize that life is just funny, and chill out.
>>
>> these are my thoughts.
>
>I hope you didn't work too long to put them down in a USENET post.
>
>Please do, at your soonest opportunity, divorce yourself from the "community." We already have
>thin-skinned whiners covered here.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Spider

ahem, present!

> OK, I'm confused.
>
> Is it a boot to the head, bum, or Cox?!?

Bootings are tailor made and personally delivered based entirely on the need of the recipient.

In this case, I tend to agree with the diagnosis of a "boot to the head" as the best
possible option.

Just my opinion though................

Marty

"Martees" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Sorni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
> > OK, I'm confused.
> >
> > Is it a boot to the head, bum, or Cox?!?
> >

> Bootings are tailor made and personally delivered based entirely on the
need
> of the recipient.
>
> In this case, I tend to agree with the diagnosis of a "boot to the head"
as
> the best possible option.
>
> Just my opinion though................
>
> Marty

It occured to me that perhaps more of an explanation was in order.

A boot to the bum tends to be motivational while a boot to the "cox" is soley reserved as a
punishment. Now a "boot to the head" is much more personal and only delivered to those with a mental
block or are in some way terminally stupid. It can be used to "re-start" a temporarily stupid
person. Kind of like a computer re-boot. Not to be confused with a boot to the "cox" which is only
for those who have no hope of redemption. So in this case, JD is actually professing hope for a
wayward AMB'r..........

Marty

"Martees" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> "Martees" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Sorni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> >
> > > OK, I'm confused.
> > >
> > > Is it a boot to the head, bum, or Cox?!?
> > >

> > Bootings are tailor made and personally delivered based entirely on the
> need
> > of the recipient.
> >
> > In this case, I tend to agree with the diagnosis of a "boot to the head"
> as
> > the best possible option.
> >
> > Just my opinion though................
> >
> > Marty
> >

> It occured to me that perhaps more of an explanation was in order.
>
> A boot to the bum tends to be motivational while a boot to the "cox" is soley reserved as a
> punishment. Now a "boot to the head" is much more personal and only delivered to those with a
> mental block or are in some way terminally stupid. It can be used to "re-start" a temporarily
> stupid person. Kind of like a computer re-boot. Not to be confused with a boot to the "cox" which
> is only for those who have no hope of redemption. So in this case, JD is actually professing hope
> for a wayward AMB'r..........
>
> Marty

When a bum approaches me and asks me for money, I tell them tha the only thing I would be willing to
give them is a boot to the head. If they have the gall to call me "brother" (many do for some
reason), then they get an additonal line, "My brothers have a job and bathe regularly, you smelly
*******." All bums deserve a boot to the head, including e-bums. I find a youngster like Cox rather
despicable and severely lacking any self respect. He needs to get back to washing dishes at Denny's
so he can afford his adult bmx bike.

JD

> "Martees" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > "Martees" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > "Sorni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

> > > Bootings are tailor made and personally delivered based entirely on the
> need
> > > of the recipient.
> > >
> > > In this case, I tend to agree with the diagnosis of a "boot to the head"
> as
> > > the best possible option.
> > >
> > > Just my opinion though................
> > >
> > > Marty
> > >

> > It occured to me that perhaps more of an explanation was in order.
> >
> > A boot to the bum tends to be motivational while a boot to the "cox" is soley reserved as a
> > punishment. Now a "boot to the head" is much more personal and only delivered to those with a
> > mental block or are in some way terminally stupid. It can be used to "re-start" a temporarily
> > stupid person. Kind of like a computer re-boot. Not to be confused with a boot to the "cox"
> > which is only for those who have no hope of redemption. So in this case, JD is actually
> > professing hope for a wayward AMB'r..........
> >
> > Marty
>
> When a bum approaches me and asks me for money, I tell them tha the only thing I would be willing
> to give them is a boot to the head. If they have the gall to call me "brother" (many do for some
> reason), then they get an additonal line, "My brothers have a job and bathe regularly, you smelly
> *******." All bums deserve a boot to the head, including e-bums. I find a youngster like Cox
> rather despicable and severely lacking any self respect. He needs to get back to washing dishes at
> Denny's so he can afford his adult bmx bike.
>
> JD

Did you ever think the reason they might refer to you as "brother" may be because you resemble a
bum yourself?

>I find a youngster like Cox rather despicable and severely lacking any self respect. He needs to
>get back to washing dishes at Denny's so he can afford his adult bmx bike.

Wouldn't it be KARMA some day if your mouth would catch up with you and you be the one begging for
money? All you need to do is loose your job, you already look the part.

"John Cox" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Oh, I have the job covered. I also have a wife and a house that use all of what used to be
> the toy money. It's just a joke, man. If I make my $.30 ebay investment back, I'll be
> flaberghasted. Who knows, maybe I'll make a grand or two. Here's a funnier one:
> cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1469&item=2914575171 (check out the
> current price!)
>

> "bomba" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > John Cox wrote:
> > > If nothing else, I thought maybe you guys would appreciate the
> creativity:
> >
> > What creativity? The creativity to try and get something for nothing? Get off your **** and get
> > a job, you frickin' pikey.

The mistake you unknowingly made, John, is that the regulars here have a very odd sense of humor. If
it's not degrading someone, then it's not funny. I urge you to take a few moments and look through
the group, especially find the thread that shows pictures from the AM-B UK ride, and take a look at
a few of the people who slighted you here. You'll have the last laugh I'm sure. And for a better
laugh, I'll find a picture of JD; like I said earlier, he truly looks the part of a bum, or better
yet, just picture the lead singer of Motorhead.

Take care and hope you find a bike soon

On Sun, 02 Mar 2003 05:38:32 +0000, MTBScotti did issue forth:

> The mistake you unknowingly made, John, is that the regulars here have a very odd sense of humor.
> If it's not degrading someone, then it's not funny. I urge you to take a few moments and look
> through the group, especially find the thread that shows pictures from the AM-B UK ride, and take
> a look at a few of the people who slighted you here.

You can say what you want about AMBUK, but we were all riding bikes that we'd paid for ourselves and
no-one tried to blag so much as a pint off anybody else.

>> creativity:
>>
>>>What creativity? The creativity to try and get something for nothing? Get off your **** and get a
>>>job, you frickin' pikey.
>>>

> The mistake you unknowingly made, John, is that the regulars here have a very odd sense of humor.
> If it's not degrading someone, then it's not funny. I urge you to take a few moments and look
> through the group, especially find the thread that shows pictures from the AM-B UK ride, and take
> a look at a few of the people who slighted you here. You'll have the last laugh I'm sure.

Of course, picking on people for their looks is totally acceptable...

The one thing you will note in the pictures is that we're all riding bikes. Not only that, they're
all bikes that we bought ourselves.

And for a better laugh, I'll
> find a picture of JD; like I said earlier, he truly looks the part of a bum, or better yet, just
> picture the lead singer of Motorhead.

Ditto above. Ever seen JD begging for a bike?

> Take care and hope you find a bike soon

With your new-found empathy, I assume you've donated a large lump sum to the "John 'Give me a free
bike' Cox" fund?

Hmm, is that the whiff of hypocrisy?

Huw Pritchard wrote:

>>The mistake you unknowingly made, John, is that the regulars here have a very odd sense of humor.
>>If it's not degrading someone, then it's not funny. I urge you to take a few moments and look
>>through the group, especially find the thread that shows pictures from the AM-B UK ride, and take
>>a look at a few of the people who slighted you here.
>

> You can say what you want about AMBUK, but we were all riding bikes that we'd paid for ourselves
> and no-one tried to blag so much as a pint off anybody else.

I bought a round, does that count?

"JD" wrote in message:

All bums deserve a boot to the head, including e-bums. I find a youngster like Cox rather
despicable and
> severely lacking any self respect. He needs to get back to washing dishes at Denny's so he can
> afford his adult bmx bike.

Half the dregs in Baltimore with their hands out wouldn't know a job if it bit them on the a$$. But
at least they have an excuse........ Half the lights are out in their building. I can't disagree
with you on this EBAY-begging scam. Takes a different mentality to beg when you have the capacity to
earn it and it takes an especially low self esteem to do it on a public blow torch like EBAY.

A boot to the head might be an answer. How's that joke go? First you have to get his attention.

SF

Marty

[email protected] wrote:

> The mistake you unknowingly made, John, is that the regulars here have a very odd sense of humor.
> If it's not degrading someone, then it's not funny.

Wow, and this from the loser who kicked me while I was down and out during my recent bout of
unemployment. I think that's a bit more evil than making fun of someone's looks.

How's your job been cleaning the bathrooms at your favorite spanking club?

Greg

"Huw Pritchard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> On Sun, 02 Mar 2003 05:38:32 +0000, MTBScotti did issue forth:
>
> > The mistake you unknowingly made, John, is that the regulars here have a very odd sense of
> > humor. If it's not degrading someone, then it's not funny. I urge you to take a few moments and
> > look through the group, especially find the thread that shows pictures from the AM-B UK ride,
> > and take a look at a few of the people who slighted you here.
>
> You can say what you want about AMBUK, but we were all riding bikes that we'd paid for ourselves
> and no-one tried to blag so much as a pint off anybody else.

LOL, well I'm glad to hear you all paid for your own bikes, that certainly put me in my place!

> Huw Pritchard wrote:
>
> >>The mistake you unknowingly made, John, is that the regulars here have a very odd sense of
> >>humor. If it's not degrading someone, then it's not funny. I urge you to take a few moments and
> >>look through the group, especially find the thread that shows pictures from the AM-B UK ride,
> >>and take a look at a few of the people who slighted you here.
> >

> > You can say what you want about AMBUK, but we were all riding bikes that we'd paid for ourselves
> > and no-one tried to blag so much as a pint off anybody else.
>
> I bought a round, does that count?

Yeah - Cheers! ',;~}

Shaun aRe

John Cox <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> If most are well beyond their teen-age years, they need to grow up a bit. I've scrimped for my
> passions (yes, plural) since I was 10 years old.
This
> e-begging thing was just an idea that was born out of boredom. It was
meant
> to be light-hearted - certainly not an afront to those who work hard for everything they own as I
> have. Don't be angry that you didn't think of it first. Don't partcipate if you don't like it. I
> even welcome those to
tell
> me if they don't like it. But please be civil about it. Abusive language never got anybody
> anything but disrespect from their pears. It honestly shows a serious lack of education. This is a
> public service announcement: Increase your vocabulary beyond four-letter words

Copulate elsewhere, you egocentrically deluded and terminally confused cretin. If I had a cent for
every million $ U.S. I own, I'd still have more cents than you and your megalith of a shoulder
adorning potato product put together.

'Rage' you say? What makes you think that because another types a certain set of characters in a
certain order, that they are possessed of and expressing 'rage'? 'Assumption' would be my 'guess',
and your perception 'appears' to be way off. Language is a cunning thing, and you have shown
yourself to not be.

Now, may an enraged stiletto wearing pachyderm step furiously and brutally upon your dainty little
sense of self worth.

Bon chance!

Shaun aRe - I'll have salt and vinegar on mine mate, cheers.

news:<[email protected]>...
> [email protected] wrote:
> >

> > The mistake you unknowingly made, John, is that the regulars here have a very odd sense of
> > humor. If it's not degrading someone, then it's not funny.
>
> Wow, and this from the loser who kicked me while I was down and out during my recent bout of
> unemployment.

You get what you ask for.................

bomba <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

> >> creativity:

> > The mistake you unknowingly made, John, is that the regulars here have a very odd sense of
> > humor. If it's not degrading someone, then it's not funny. I urge you to take a few moments
> > and look through the group, especially find the thread that shows pictures from the AM-B UK
> > ride, and take a look at a few of the people who slighted you here. You'll have the last laugh
> > I'm sure.
>
> Of course, picking on people for their looks is totally acceptable...

Like I just told Greggy Eggy, you get what you ask for; the guy is a newbie who has a real sense of
humor, or pardon me, humour, and thought he may find others who thought the whole thing was funny,
and you run him into the ground.

> The one thing you will note in the pictures is that we're all riding bikes. Not only that, they're
> all bikes that we bought ourselves.

What's the point in continually bringing that to my attention? I'm 33, and have just purchased my
fourth (no, not a Kona) bike, by myself, big deal?

> And for a better laugh, I'll
> > find a picture of JD; like I said earlier, he truly looks the part of a bum, or better yet, just
> > picture the lead singer of Motorhead.
>
> Ditto above. Ever seen JD begging for a bike?

It's a J-O-K-E.....

[email protected] wrote:

>>Of course, picking on people for their looks is totally acceptable...
>

> Like I just told Greggy Eggy, you get what you ask for; the guy is a newbie who has a real sense
> of humor, or pardon me, humour, and thought he may find others who thought the whole thing was
> funny, and you run him into the ground.

You thought he was funny, I thought he was a worthless loser. Differences in opinion happen here,
however, your comeback was pretty low. Still, no less than I expect from you.

>>The one thing you will note in the pictures is that we're all riding bikes. Not only that, they're
>>all bikes that we bought ourselves.
>

> What's the point in continually bringing that to my attention?

I'm pretty sure I only did it once...

>>Ditto above. Ever seen JD begging for a bike?
>>

> It's a J-O-K-E.....

You see, I don't think it was. But see above.