My honey needs a road

treebiker

Oct 10, 2003
I 've been looking at the trek 2000 wsd, specialized sequaye,cannondale r400 wsd, raleigh capri wsd. The raleigh capri has 105 componants and much cheaper price. Is this a wal-mart level frame with nice parts? Hope someone can share some knowledge.

Originally posted by treebiker
I 've been looking at the trek 2000 wsd, specialized sequaye,cannondale r400 wsd, raleigh capri wsd. The raleigh capri has 105 componants and much cheaper price. Is this a wal-mart level frame with nice parts? Hope someone can share some knowledge.

Thanks for no feeback. The Raleigh is a new 2003 for 450.00 out the the door at a bike shop. I like Trek and cannondale but what a price for a 105 bike, with adjustable levers.For that price I guess we could upgrade the frame later if we wanted something lighter. Hey, maybe a lightspeed is next years bike.

Originally posted by treebiker
Thanks for no feeback. The Raleigh is a new 2003 for 450.00 out the the door at a bike shop. I like Trek and cannondale but what a price for a 105 bike, with adjustable levers.For that price I guess we could upgrade the frame later if we wanted something lighter. Hey, maybe a lightspeed is next years bike.

no need to get snotty.

why don't you send your honey here and we'd be happy to talk to her to see what SHE wants/needs.