My joke on bankers

umberto

Oct 4, 2003
so, the banker comes out of the building and gets into his brand new jaguar and peels away from work. on his way home, he came around a corner and another guy cut him off, literally his arm came off. he spined out and crashed into a building. when he looked around him he screamed, "oh my godd!!!! MY CAR!!!!" but once he looked down to his left arm, or wat was left of it, he screamed again, only louder, "OH MY GODDD!!!!!!!!!! MY Rollex!!!!!"

Originally posted by umberto
so, the banker comes out of the building and gets into his brand new jaguar and peels away from work. on his way home, he came around a corner and another guy cut him off, literally his arm came off. he spined out and crashed into a building. when he looked around him he screamed, "oh my godd!!!! MY CAR!!!!" but once he looked down to his left arm, or wat was left of it, he screamed again, only louder, "OH MY GODDD!!!!!!!!!! MY Rollex!!!!!"

Sounds like a California joke to me.....;)

Got a more detailed version of that joke with the same idea. Got it from webmountainbike.com

Typical Lawyer?

A very successful lawyer parked his brand new Lexus in front of the office, ready to show it off to his colleagues. As he got out, a truck came along, too close to the curb, and completely tore off the driver's door of the Lexus.

The counselor immediately grabbed his cell phone, dialed 911, and it wasn't more than 5 minutes before a policeman pulled up.

Before the cop had a chance to ask any questions, the lawyer started screaming hysterically.

His Lexus, which he had just picked up the day before, was now completely ruined and would never be the same, no matter how the body shop tried to make it new again.

After the lawyer finally wound down from his rant, the cop shook his head in disgust and disbelief. "I can't believe how materialistic you lawyers are," he said. "You are so focused on your possessions that you neglect the most important things in life."

"How can you say such a thing?" asked the lawyer.

The cop replied, "My God, don't you even realize that your left arm is missing? It got ripped off when the truck hit you!!!"

"My God!" screamed the lawyer.

(scroll down)

"Where's my Rolex?"

Originally posted by umberto

My wife, the banker, hated it. I, on the other hand thought it was pretty damn funny! Good job.

K.

Lol! This is one of those jokes that you have to come back to a few times. It just wasn't registering. But yeah the material is what is mostly worried about with these people. I'm pretty sure it is insured by his car insurance.