My lame ass web page

Tj

Guest
It is here for you viewing displeasure.

www.gvii.net/hundtoft

I will build it a little better in the near future. I have a bunch of content, and animations
etc to add.

TJ

"TJ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> It is here for you viewing displeasure.
>
> www.gvii.net/hundtoft
>
> I will build it a little better in the near future. I have a bunch of content, and animations
> etc to add.
>
> TJ

Double check your Colorado Bike links, some of the links are wrong.

Other than that, it's a good start.
--
Slacker

On Fri, 9 May 2003 19:15:03 -0500, "TJ" <[email protected]> wrote:

|It is here for you viewing displeasure.
|
|www.gvii.net/hundtoft
|
|I will build it a little better in the near future. I have a bunch of |content, and animations
etc to add.

That picture is from Junction.

(add some homebrewing tips since your **** was the ****)

> On Fri, 9 May 2003 19:15:03 -0500, "TJ" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> |It is here for you viewing displeasure.
> |
> |www.gvii.net/hundtoft
> |
> |I will build it a little better in the near future. I have a bunch of |content, and animations
> etc to add.
>

> That picture is from Junction.
>
> (add some homebrewing tips since your **** was the ****)

Do you ever have anything good to say about somebody elses website than your own?
--
~Travis

> > On Fri, 9 May 2003 19:15:03 -0500, "TJ" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > |It is here for you viewing displeasure.
> > |
> > |www.gvii.net/hundtoft
> > |
> > |I will build it a little better in the near future. I have a bunch of |content, and animations
> > etc to add.
> >

> > That picture is from Junction.
> >
> > (add some homebrewing tips since your **** was the ****)
> >

> Do you ever have anything good to say about somebody elses website than your own?
> --
> ~Travis

Travis, Travis, Travis...

Bill "Google 'sarcams' ydoncha" S.

> > > animations etc to add.
> > >

> > > That picture is from Junction.
> > >
> > > (add some homebrewing tips since your **** was the ****)
> > >

> > Do you ever have anything good to say about somebody elses website than your own?
> > --
> > ~Travis

Clueless twit.

JD

On Sat, 10 May 2003 07:26:21 -0400, Technician wrote:
> [email protected] says...

>> That picture is from Junction.
>>
>> (add some homebrewing tips since your **** was the ****)
>
> Do you ever have anything good to say about somebody elses website than your own?

The first 2 sentences sounded more like a joke to me. The last one, well, I never understood how
"your **** is the ****" became a compliment, but that's been that way for at least six years now (I
just watched a 1997 movie where someone said the same thing).

And BTW, I don't recall Pete every saying anything good about his own website, either. :)

> > "Technician" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...

> > > Do you ever have anything good to say about somebody elses website than your own?
> > > --
> > > ~Travis
>
> Clueless twit.
>
> JD

witless blob.
--
~Travis

From: Technician <[email protected]> Newsgroups: alt.mountain-bike Subject: Re: My lame ass web
page Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 21:33:14 -0400 Organization: Posted via Supernews,
http://www.supernews.com Message-ID: <[email protected]>

> > "Technician" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...

> > > Do you ever have anything good to say about somebody elses website than your own?
> > > --
> > > ~Travis
>
> Clueless twit.
>
> JD

witless blob.
--
~Travis

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

What a travisty.

JD

> From: Technician <[email protected]> Newsgroups: alt.mountain-bike Subject: Re: My lame ass
> web page Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 21:33:14 -0400 Organization: Posted via Supernews,
> http://www.supernews.com Message-ID: <[email protected]>

> > > "Technician" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

> > Clueless twit.
> >
> > JD
> >

> witless blob.

dear god, he can piece together an email address and post altered headers. this guy must be a
flippen genius.
--
~Travis "reports all spam to ftc.gov and originating ISP"