My lame ass web page

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Tj, May 9, 2003.

  1. Tj

    Tj Guest

    It is here for you viewing displeasure.

    www.gvii.net/hundtoft

    I will build it a little better in the near future. I have a bunch of content, and animations
    etc to add.

    TJ

    Tags:

  2. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    "TJ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > It is here for you viewing displeasure.
    >
    > www.gvii.net/hundtoft
    >
    > I will build it a little better in the near future. I have a bunch of content, and animations
    > etc to add.
    >
    > TJ

    Double check your Colorado Bike links, some of the links are wrong.

    Other than that, it's a good start.
    --
    Slacker

  3. On Fri, 9 May 2003 19:15:03 -0500, "TJ" <[email protected]> wrote:

    |It is here for you viewing displeasure.
    |
    |www.gvii.net/hundtoft
    |
    |I will build it a little better in the near future. I have a bunch of |content, and animations
    etc to add.

    That picture is from Junction.

    (add some homebrewing tips since your shit was the shit)

  4. Technician

    Technician Guest

    > On Fri, 9 May 2003 19:15:03 -0500, "TJ" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > |It is here for you viewing displeasure.
    > |
    > |www.gvii.net/hundtoft
    > |
    > |I will build it a little better in the near future. I have a bunch of |content, and animations
    > etc to add.
    >

    > That picture is from Junction.
    >
    > (add some homebrewing tips since your shit was the shit)

    Do you ever have anything good to say about somebody elses website than your own?
    --
    ~Travis

  5. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    > > On Fri, 9 May 2003 19:15:03 -0500, "TJ" <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >
    > > |It is here for you viewing displeasure.
    > > |
    > > |www.gvii.net/hundtoft
    > > |
    > > |I will build it a little better in the near future. I have a bunch of |content, and animations
    > > etc to add.
    > >

    > > That picture is from Junction.
    > >
    > > (add some homebrewing tips since your shit was the shit)
    > >

    > Do you ever have anything good to say about somebody elses website than your own?
    > --
    > ~Travis

    Travis, Travis, Travis...

    Bill "Google 'sarcams' ydoncha" S.

  6. Jd

    Jd Guest

    > > > animations etc to add.
    > > >

    > > > That picture is from Junction.
    > > >
    > > > (add some homebrewing tips since your shit was the shit)
    > > >

    > > Do you ever have anything good to say about somebody elses website than your own?
    > > --
    > > ~Travis

    Clueless twit.

    JD

  7. Bb

    Bb Guest

    On Sat, 10 May 2003 07:26:21 -0400, Technician wrote:
    > [email protected].com says...

    >> That picture is from Junction.
    >>
    >> (add some homebrewing tips since your shit was the shit)
    >
    > Do you ever have anything good to say about somebody elses website than your own?

    The first 2 sentences sounded more like a joke to me. The last one, well, I never understood how
    "your shit is the shit" became a compliment, but that's been that way for at least six years now (I
    just watched a 1997 movie where someone said the same thing).

    And BTW, I don't recall Pete every saying anything good about his own website, either. :)

  8. Technician

    Technician Guest

    > > "Technician" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...

    > > > Do you ever have anything good to say about somebody elses website than your own?
    > > > --
    > > > ~Travis
    >
    > Clueless twit.
    >
    > JD

    witless blob.
    --
    ~Travis

  9. Jd

    Jd Guest

    From: Technician <[email protected]> Newsgroups: alt.mountain-bike Subject: Re: My lame ass web
    page Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 21:33:14 -0400 Organization: Posted via Supernews,
    http://www.supernews.com Message-ID: <[email protected]>

    > > "Technician" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...

    > > > Do you ever have anything good to say about somebody elses website than your own?
    > > > --
    > > > ~Travis
    >
    > Clueless twit.
    >
    > JD

    witless blob.
    --
    ~Travis

    [email protected]

    [email protected]

    [email protected]

    [email protected]

    [email protected]

    [email protected]

    [email protected]

    [email protected]

    [email protected]

    [email protected]

    [email protected]

    [email protected]

    [email protected]

    [email protected]

    [email protected]

    [email protected]

    [email protected]

    [email protected]

    [email protected]

    [email protected]

    [email protected]

    [email protected]

    [email protected]

    [email protected]

    [email protected]

    [email protected]

    [email protected]

    [email protected]

    What a travisty.

    JD

  10. Technician

    Technician Guest

    > From: Technician <[email protected]> Newsgroups: alt.mountain-bike Subject: Re: My lame ass
    > web page Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 21:33:14 -0400 Organization: Posted via Supernews,
    > http://www.supernews.com Message-ID: <[email protected]>

    > > > "Technician" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > news:[email protected]...

    > > Clueless twit.
    > >
    > > JD
    > >

    > witless blob.

    dear god, he can piece together an email address and post altered headers. this guy must be a
    flippen genius.
    --
    ~Travis "reports all spam to ftc.gov and originating ISP"