My Lance gear.

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Callistus Valer, Jul 18, 2003.

  1. Thinking about selling my Trek 5200, and all my Lance gear. Are Bianchi's good bikes?

    Tags:

  2. Callistus Valerius wrote:

    > Thinking about selling my Trek 5200, and all my Lance gear. Are Bianchi's good bikes?

    Christ,

    ~plonk~

    --
    #----------------------------------------------------------# Penguinix Consulting #
    #----------------------------------------------------------# Software development, QA and testing. #

  3. Raptor

    Raptor Guest

    Callistus Valerius wrote:
    > Thinking about selling my Trek 5200, and all my Lance gear. Are Bianchi's good bikes?

    Far better than Treks. I'll give you $300 for your bike that you can go get a real one. $10 for the
    Postal jersey (if it's clean).

  4. Simonb

    Simonb Guest

    > Christ,

    Methinks you're missing the irony.

  5. Warren

    Warren Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, Joseph Cipale <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Callistus Valerius wrote:
    > >
    > > Thinking about selling my Trek 5200, and all my Lance gear. Are Bianchi's good bikes?
    >
    > Christ,
    >

    > ~plonk~

    I think you missed this good attempt at ironic humor amidst all the junk he posts. IOW, He's getting
    off the Lance bandwagon and on to the Jan bandwagon.

    -WG

  6. Neacalban1

    Neacalban1 Guest

    > Thinking about selling my Trek 5200, and all my Lance gear. Are Bianchi's
    >> good bikes?

    I'm quite happy with mine. 2000 Boron XL Record 10. of course back then Pantani and Garzelli were
    riding them. Thanks Jan, guess I can keep my Bianchi jerseys! :-0