My Lance gear.

Callistus Valer

Guest
Thinking about selling my Trek 5200, and all my Lance gear. Are Bianchi's good bikes?

Callistus Valerius wrote:

> Thinking about selling my Trek 5200, and all my Lance gear. Are Bianchi's good bikes?

Christ,

~plonk~

--
#----------------------------------------------------------# Penguinix Consulting #
#----------------------------------------------------------# Software development, QA and testing. #

Callistus Valerius wrote:
> Thinking about selling my Trek 5200, and all my Lance gear. Are Bianchi's good bikes?

Far better than Treks. I'll give you $300 for your bike that you can go get a real one. $10 for the
Postal jersey (if it's clean).

In article <[email protected]>, Joseph Cipale <[email protected]> wrote:

> Callistus Valerius wrote:
> >
> > Thinking about selling my Trek 5200, and all my Lance gear. Are Bianchi's good bikes?
>
> Christ,
>

> ~plonk~

I think you missed this good attempt at ironic humor amidst all the junk he posts. IOW, He's getting
off the Lance bandwagon and on to the Jan bandwagon.

-WG

> Thinking about selling my Trek 5200, and all my Lance gear. Are Bianchi's
>> good bikes?

I'm quite happy with mine. 2000 Boron XL Record 10. of course back then Pantani and Garzelli were
riding them. Thanks Jan, guess I can keep my Bianchi jerseys! :-0