My Last word on Kunich

Bill C

Guest
To borrow a phrase:
"Better to keep your mouth closed and be thought a fool than to open
it and remove all doubt"?
I think we can all agree that this applies to Tom.
Bill C

On 18 Feb 2007 14:50:59 -0800, "Bill C" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>"Better to keep your mouth closed and be thought a fool than to open
>it and remove all doubt"?
> I think we can all agree that this applies to Tom.

Hey, he is at his best here. He pauses to think before replying -
unfortunately, nothing comes during the brief pause and he replies
anyway.

Think what he must be in real life, such as it is for a Kunich.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...

"Bill C" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> To borrow a phrase:
> "Better to keep your mouth closed and be thought a fool than to open
> it and remove all doubt"?
> I think we can all agree that this applies to Tom.
> Bill C

He is as he is. He really is not that bad, just very outspoken.

So, leave him alone as he just adds spice to the mix. If you do not like his
posts then either ignore him of killfile him.

On Feb 18, 6:18 pm, "Charles" <[email protected]> wrote:
> "Bill C" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>
> news:[email protected]...> To borrow a phrase:
> > "Better to keep your mouth closed and be thought a fool than to open
> > it and remove all doubt"?
> > I think we can all agree that this applies to Tom.
> > Bill C

> He is as he is. He really is not that bad, just very outspoken.
>
> So, leave him alone as he just adds spice to the mix. If you do not like his
> posts then either ignore him of killfile him.

God, I can't stand newbs.

a phrase:
> > > "Better to keep your mouth closed and be thought a fool than to open
> > > it and remove all doubt"?
> > > I think we can all agree that this applies to Tom.
> > > Bill C

> > He is as he is. He really is not that bad, just very outspoken.
> >
> > So, leave him alone as he just adds spice to the mix. If you do not like

his
> > posts then either ignore him of killfile him.

> God, I can't stand newbs.

Not one here.

Charles wrote:
> "Bill C" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> To borrow a phrase:
>> "Better to keep your mouth closed and be thought a fool than to open
>> it and remove all doubt"?
>> I think we can all agree that this applies to Tom.
>> Bill C
>>

> He is as he is. He really is not that bad, just very outspoken.
>
> So, leave him alone as he just adds spice to the mix. If you do not like his
> posts then either ignore him of killfile him.

I do but a bunch of asshats feel compelled to reply to him such that I
see his posts anyway.

On Mon, 19 Feb 2007 20:23:47 +0100, Kyle Legate <[email protected]>
wrote:

>I do but a bunch of asshats feel compelled to reply to him such that I
>see his posts anyway.

Damn, the market for my edited compilation of the best of Kunich just
dropped by one, and I still haven't decided on the title.

I already had to redo it once. They asked for 'pithy' and I misheard
them. The second version is a lot smaller than the first.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...

In article <[email protected]>,
Curtis L. Russell <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Mon, 19 Feb 2007 20:23:47 +0100, Kyle Legate <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> >I do but a bunch of asshats feel compelled to reply to him such that I
> >see his posts anyway.

> Damn, the market for my edited compilation of the best of Kunich just
> dropped by one, and I still haven't decided on the title.
>
> I already had to redo it once. They asked for 'pithy' and I misheard
> them. The second version is a lot smaller than the first.

Do you suppose he wears a pith helmet?

--
tanx,
Howard