my latest news, and request best place to ride

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Merlin, Feb 24, 2004.

  1. Merlin

    Merlin Guest

  2. Fredzep

    Fredzep Guest

    On 28 Feb 2004 01:26:27 GMT, BB <[email protected]> wrote:

    >On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 01:01:06 +0100, NotaKnob wrote:
    >>
    >> "bist du froh zu mir sehen, oder ist dein schwanz gefrohen?"
    >
    >And the always important:
    >
    >"Es gibt einen schnauser in meine lederhosen."
    >
    >(obscure movie quote)

    Top Secret. That was a really underated movie.

    Fredzep

  3. Bob Rogers

    Bob Rogers Guest

    "Merlin" <travis.j.farmer AT us.army.mil> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > you really must be bored...
    > --
    > ~Travis

    Hardly, I am always up for a good laugh. At least you didn't spell it as "board" this time :)

  4. NotaKnob

    NotaKnob Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, bobrogers430 @hotmail.com says...
    > > > I'm not sure if they informed you of your email address, but it's a composite of your
    > > > [email protected]
    > > >

    > Pyle-mail!

    This is not a "good" idea. Before you attempt this, please be aware that the last three digits of
    that email address end with "mil". This signifies that the server is under the domain of the U.S.
    military, whose networks are closely monitored.

    They tend to take email bombs, DOS or other "script-kiddie" type shenanigans quite seriously. And
    they really don't like anybody screwing with their stuff.

    Threats to equipment or personnel of the US military, even in jest, sometimes result in action by
    representatives of these organizations.

    nk

  5. Merlin

    Merlin Guest

    > They tend to take email bombs, DOS or other "script-kiddie" type shenanigans quite seriously. And
    > they really don't like anybody screwing with their stuff.

    I haven't done any of that shit for years. besides, it makes no difference anymore, see my new
    thread below.

  6. Bob Rogers

    Bob Rogers Guest

    "NotaKnob" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > In article <[email protected]>, bobrogers430
    > > Pyle-mail!
    > >

    > This is not a "good" idea. Before you attempt this, please be aware that the last three digits of
    > that email address end with "mil". This signifies that the server is under the domain of the U.S.
    > military, whose networks are closely monitored.
    >
    > They tend to take email bombs, DOS or other "script-kiddie" type shenanigans quite seriously. And
    > they really don't like anybody screwing with their stuff.
    >
    > Threats to equipment or personnel of the US military, even in jest, sometimes result in action by
    > representatives of these organizations.
    >
    > nk

    You are as delusional as Pyle...put your foil hat back on

  7. Merlin

    Merlin Guest

    "Bob Rogers" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > "NotaKnob" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > online.de...
    > > In article <[email protected]>, bobrogers430
    > > > Pyle-mail!
    > > >

    > > This is not a "good" idea. Before you attempt this, please be aware that the last three digits
    > > of that email address end with "mil". This signifies that the server is under the domain of the
    > > U.S. military, whose networks are closely monitored.
    > >
    > > They tend to take email bombs, DOS or other "script-kiddie" type shenanigans quite seriously.
    > > And they really don't like anybody screwing with their stuff.
    > >
    > > Threats to equipment or personnel of the US military, even in jest, sometimes result in action
    > > by representatives of these organizations.
    > >
    > > nk
    >
    > You are as delusional as Pyle...put your foil hat back on

    go ahead Bob, send my email a mail bomb and see what happens.

    it is in fact a DoD server.

    ~Travis

  8. Merlin

    Merlin Guest

    "Bob Rogers" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > "NotaKnob" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > online.de...
    > > In article <[email protected]>, bobrogers430
    > > > Pyle-mail!
    > > >

    > > This is not a "good" idea. Before you attempt this, please be aware that the last three digits
    > > of that email address end with "mil". This signifies that the server is under the domain of the
    > > U.S. military, whose networks are closely monitored.
    > >
    > > They tend to take email bombs, DOS or other "script-kiddie" type shenanigans quite seriously.
    > > And they really don't like anybody screwing with their stuff.
    > >
    > > Threats to equipment or personnel of the US military, even in jest, sometimes result in action
    > > by representatives of these organizations.
    > >
    > > nk
    >
    > You are as delusional as Pyle...put your foil hat back on

    go ahead Bob, send my email a mail bomb and see what happens.

    it is in fact a DoD server.

    ~Travis

  9. Theo

    Theo Guest

    "Merlin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > go ahead Bob, send my email a mail bomb and see what happens.
    >
    > it is in fact a DoD server.
    >
    > ~Travis

    Pyle,

    You are the mail bomber...remember?

  10. Notaknob

    Notaknob Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, bobrogers430 @hotmail.com says...
    > > Threats to equipment or personnel of the US military, even in jest, sometimes result in action
    > > by representatives of these organizations.
    > >
    > > nk
    >
    > You are as delusional as Pyle...put your foil hat back on

    I'm not delusional. My advice was reasonable, rational and based upon personal experience.

    nk

  11. Bob Rogers

    Bob Rogers Guest

    "Merlin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > "Stephen Baker" <[email protected]> wrote in
    > message news:[email protected]
    > m11.aol.com...
    > > Travis says:
    > >
    > > >hey, guess who. it's me,
    > >
    > > The proverbial bad penny? Nothing personal, Trav, but
    > > the "good Penny"
    > job is
    > > already taken. ;-) Nice to see your smiling face back
    > > here (you are smiling, right?).
    > Congrats on
    > > the job. Try to stay out of the hot spots.
    >
    > IME, the deffinition of "hot" is different in the south
    > than in New
    England.
    > dry heat is supposed to be more bearible. last time i was
    > vacationing in Florida, it was almost 100, but felt no
    > more than 80 or 90. if in fact people do live in the
    > south, the heat must be survivable.
    >
    > ~Travis

    If the Army doesn't work out you definetly have a future
    as a climatologist