My light saga ends (hopefully!)

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by LotteBum, Aug 23, 2005.

  1. LotteBum

    LotteBum New Member

    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2004
    Messages:
    1,138
    Thanks to Kerry from Phantom Cycles (www.phantomcycles.com.au for those who don't know), my light saga is now hopefully over. To cut a long story short, I have a NightPro Elite which has now burnt out 3 chargers and I've been a raging inferno all day about it.

    Initially I phoned Kerry to see if he had any spare chargers and/or batteries for my light lying around that I could buy. He said he was sure the distributor was still around and that looked into it for me.

    As it turns out, the distributor who sold my light to the bike shop from which I purchased the light (this distributor no longer exists), sold it with a non Australian Standards compliant charger (this one melted back in February). Anyway, the distributor who actually own the rights to Marwi (NightPro) in Australia, Cassons, are hopefully going to help me out now.

    Anyway, Kerry did this for me despite have only ever purchased a couple of items from his website over the years (a pair of shoes and a saddle from memory).

    Kerry, if you read this (apparently he has a look around on here every now and again), you rock!

    Lotte-Happy-Bum

    P.S. I see no need to apologise for my endless plugging in this post as it is well deserved.

    Tags:

  2. Zoom

    Zoom Guest

    LotteBum wrote:
    > Thanks to Kerry from Phantom Cycles ('www.phantomcycles.com.au'
    > (http://www.phantomcycles.com.au) for those who don't know), my light
    > saga is now hopefully over. To cut a long story short, I have a
    > NightPro Elite which has now burnt out 3 chargers and I've been a
    > raging inferno all day about it.
    >
    > Initially I phoned Kerry to see if he had any spare chargers and/or
    > batteries for my light lying around that I could buy. He said he was
    > sure the distributor was still around and that looked into it for me.
    >
    > As it turns out, the distributor who sold my light to the bike shop
    > from which I purchased the light (this distributor no longer exists),
    > sold it with a non Australian Standards compliant charger (this one
    > melted back in February). Anyway, the distributor who actually own the
    > rights to Marwi (NightPro) in Australia, Cassons, are hopefully going to
    > help me out now.
    >
    > Anyway, Kerry did this for me despite have only ever purchased a couple
    > of items from his website over the years (a pair of shoes and a saddle
    > from memory).
    >
    > Kerry, if you read this (apparently he has a look around on here every
    > now and again), you rock!
    >
    > Lotte-Happy-Bum
    >
    > P.S. I see no need to apologise for my endless plugging in this post as
    > it is well deserved.

    The really really loud squeaky wheel get's the oil doesn't it!

    Zooom

  3. flyingdutch

    flyingdutch New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2004
    Messages:
    5,700

    too right. Im getting rather bored with so much negative shite on here in the last few weeks, preaching/arguing with the converted (rather than channelling time+energy into some positive action)
    so it's nice to hear a positive story for once

    ride-on, illuminated one :D:D :rolleyes: