My little boy, the most precious sweet boy in the UNIVERSE.

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by hotmoon, Nov 2, 2003.

  1. hotmoon

    hotmoon Guest

    The only reason he got the one and only polio vaccination was that he
    was sure to be traveling to a country where polio was rampant. This
    is called informed parental consent.

    Tags:

  2. "hotmoon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > The only reason he got the one and only polio vaccination was that he
    > was sure to be traveling to a country where polio was rampant. This
    > is called informed parental consent.

    So, if a parent is not aware that infected persons travel FROM that country
    and start a polio epidemic HERE, and so refused to vaccinate his child,
    would that be called uninformed parental non-consent?

    --Rich