My little boy, the most precious sweet boy in the UNIVERSE.

hotmoon

Guest
The only reason he got the one and only polio vaccination was that he
was sure to be traveling to a country where polio was rampant. This
is called informed parental consent.

"hotmoon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> The only reason he got the one and only polio vaccination was that he
> was sure to be traveling to a country where polio was rampant. This
> is called informed parental consent.

So, if a parent is not aware that infected persons travel FROM that country
and start a polio epidemic HERE, and so refused to vaccinate his child,
would that be called uninformed parental non-consent?

--Rich