My little boy

>So the 'debunkers' are networked!
>Anth

Except for Peter Bowditch, we are the same person, Anth. This has been covered
before by Ilena, Jan, et al.

Do make a note of it.

>In article <[email protected]>,
>Anth <[email protected]> wrote:
>>David Wright ignored for calling me a Moron.
>>Anth

>Oh, the humanity. I guess he really is a moron and I offended him.
>
> -- David Wright

A thin-skinned moron at that. I wonder if that is a genetic disorder or the
result of excess Vitamin C?

>In <[email protected]>, Anth wrote:
>
>> People are also harmed by foul mouth caustic trailer trash like you.

>I could have sworn that just a few days ago you were
>plonking people because you said that they were rude
>on this very thread.
>
>If this is your reaction to a polite on-topic response,
>I'm amazed that you get any at all.
>
>> "Ilsa9" <[email protected]> wrote in message

Its very odd, but the most angry responses I've gotten lately were this one
from Anth and the one from Rod about what to do when medical science has no
answers.

Both of these replies were topical and non-personal. They were profanity free,
insult free, and to the point.

I guess some people have anger control problems!

hotmoon wrote:

> My little boy had a bad reaction to polio vaccination. He will never
> get another vaccination for as long as I am alive.

I never vaccinated any of my three kids, and today they are all adults,
and healthier than their contemporaries.

FWIW.

In article <[email protected]>,
ToolPackinMama <[email protected]> wrote:
>hotmoon wrote:
>>
>> My little boy had a bad reaction to polio vaccination. He will never
>> get another vaccination for as long as I am alive.

>I never vaccinated any of my three kids, and today they are all adults,
>and healthier than their contemporaries.
>
>FWIW.

It's not worth much. The main reason you can get away with this sort
of thing is that you're basically leeching off others, who *do*
vaccinate their kids, thus keeping herd immunity going and allowing
you a free ride.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
were standing on my shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

In article <[email protected]>,
[email protected] (David Wright) wrote:

> In article <[email protected]>,
> ToolPackinMama <[email protected]> wrote:
> >hotmoon wrote:
> >>
> >> My little boy had a bad reaction to polio vaccination. He will never
> >> get another vaccination for as long as I am alive.

> >I never vaccinated any of my three kids, and today they are all adults,
> >and healthier than their contemporaries.
> >
> >FWIW.

> It's not worth much. The main reason you can get away with this sort
> of thing is that you're basically leeching off others, who *do*
> vaccinate their kids, thus keeping herd immunity going and allowing
> you a free ride.

Of course, you'll never get the leeches to admit that they are, in fact,
leeches, and that they can only get away with their refusal to vaccinate
because of herd immunity.

|"If you cannot listen to the answers, why do you
| inconvenience me with questions?"

In article <[email protected]>,
Orac <[email protected]> wrote:
>In article <[email protected]>,
> [email protected] (David Wright) wrote:
>
>> In article <[email protected]>,
>> ToolPackinMama <[email protected]> wrote:

>> >I never vaccinated any of my three kids, and today they are all adults,
>> >and healthier than their contemporaries.
>> >
>> >FWIW.

>> It's not worth much. The main reason you can get away with this sort
>> of thing is that you're basically leeching off others, who *do*
>> vaccinate their kids, thus keeping herd immunity going and allowing
>> you a free ride.

>Of course, you'll never get the leeches to admit that they are, in fact,
>leeches, and that they can only get away with their refusal to vaccinate
>because of herd immunity.

I'm not aiming to be too hard on Laura -- after all, she did say all
those nasty (and true) things about Hulda Clark.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
were standing on my shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

>Subject: Re: My little boy
>From: [email protected] (David Wright)
>Date: 4/14/2004 9:53 PM Central Standard Time
>
>In article <[email protected]>,
>ToolPackinMama <[email protected]> wrote:
>>hotmoon wrote:
>>>
>>> My little boy had a bad reaction to polio vaccination. He will never
>>> get another vaccination for as long as I am alive.

>>I never vaccinated any of my three kids, and today they are all adults,
>>and healthier than their contemporaries.
>>
>>FWIW.

>It's not worth much. The main reason you can get away with this sort
>of thing is that you're basically leeching off others, who *do*
>vaccinate their kids, thus keeping herd immunity going and allowing
>you a free ride.

This is how one is treated you disagrees with the *gang*.

People have the right to chose and their choice should be rspected.

Time to see some kids who were damaged for life.

David owes an apology.

http://www.909shot.com/

Jan

>Subject: Re: My little boy
>From: [email protected] (David Wright)
>Date: 4/14/2004 10:32 PM Central Standard Time
>
>In article <[email protected]>,
>Orac <[email protected]> wrote:
>>In article <[email protected]>,
>> [email protected] (David Wright) wrote:

>>> It's not worth much. The main reason you can get away with this sort
>>> of thing is that you're basically leeching off others, who *do*
>>> vaccinate their kids, thus keeping herd immunity going and allowing
>>> you a free ride.

>>Of course, you'll never get the leeches

That's nice and very professional. Those who decide not to vaccinate are called
names.

>to admit that they are, in fact,
>>leeches, and that they can only get away with their refusal to vaccinate
>>because of herd immunity.

Orac was taught pyscholobabble in med school.

Further more he has claims and mistakes here that he never could admit.

>I'm not aiming to be too hard on Laura -- after all, she did say all
>those nasty (and true) things about Hulda Clark.

There ya go, sad how the *gang* thinks.

Jan

Jan wrote:

> Those who decide not to vaccinate are called
> names.

Surely not the nasty slurs you use every day?
Nobody has as much hatred as Jan Drew.

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan
Drew:http://www.google.com/[email protected]

> I hate no one.
>
> The hatred shown here just happens to come from those who are Jews and
> atheists.
>
> Jan

Oh? Your use of slurs against Jews and people you believe
to be gay is not evidence of your hatred and bigotry?

------- begin examples of Jan's hatred and bigotry -------

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/[email protected]

What's the big deal? Calling you a jew boy was
exactly because you are a jew. The same as you
calling me a methodist or baptist girl.
It doesn't even come close to all the names
you have called and your constant trash talk.

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/[email protected]

Little do you know anything about the
*10 Commandments* Jew Boy.

I think you **** experience has screwed up your brain.

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/[email protected]

In your queer mind.
In fact NOTHING you said was true.

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/[email protected]

Killfile them both is the only answer.
They are both quite *queer*.

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/[email protected]

How sad.
And STUPID.
And QUEER.

"ToolPackinMama" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> hotmoon wrote:
> >
> > My little boy had a bad reaction to polio vaccination. He will never
> > get another vaccination for as long as I am alive.

You're lying Roger. You're doing this because you have unresolved control
issues. Remember Pasmo?

> I never vaccinated any of my three kids, and today they are all adults,
> and healthier than their contemporaries.
>
> FWIW.

Little. Many people didn't vaccinate their kids and thay suffered.

le m.

"David Wright" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>,
> ToolPackinMama <[email protected]> wrote:
> >hotmoon wrote:
> >>
> >> My little boy had a bad reaction to polio vaccination. He will never
> >> get another vaccination for as long as I am alive.

> >I never vaccinated any of my three kids, and today they are all adults,
> >and healthier than their contemporaries.
> >
> >FWIW.

> It's not worth much. The main reason you can get away with this sort
> of thing is that you're basically leeching off others, who *do*
> vaccinate their kids, thus keeping herd immunity going and allowing
> you a free ride.
>
> -- >
>

> If this is true, what is your problem? Are you concerned with her child's

health? Or are you upset that the child gets a "free ride"?

In article <[email protected]>,
[email protected] (David Wright) wrote:

> In article <[email protected]>,
> Orac <[email protected]> wrote:
> >In article <[email protected]>,
> > [email protected] (David Wright) wrote:

> >> It's not worth much. The main reason you can get away with this sort
> >> of thing is that you're basically leeching off others, who *do*
> >> vaccinate their kids, thus keeping herd immunity going and allowing
> >> you a free ride.

> >Of course, you'll never get the leeches to admit that they are, in fact,
> >leeches, and that they can only get away with their refusal to vaccinate
> >because of herd immunity.

> I'm not aiming to be too hard on Laura -- after all, she did say all
> those nasty (and true) things about Hulda Clark.

That is a point in her favor.

In article <[email protected]>, mdd <[email protected]> wrote:

>"David Wright" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> In article <[email protected]>,
>> ToolPackinMama <[email protected]> wrote:

>> >I never vaccinated any of my three kids, and today they are all adults,
>> >and healthier than their contemporaries.
>> >
>> >FWIW.

>> It's not worth much. The main reason you can get away with this sort
>> of thing is that you're basically leeching off others, who *do*
>> vaccinate their kids, thus keeping herd immunity going and allowing
>> you a free ride.
>>
>> -- >

> If this is true, what is your problem? Are you concerned with her child's
>health? Or are you upset that the child gets a "free ride"?

No, tools, I'm concerend that if everyone tries to use this strategy,
it stops working. I don't approve of even implicitly suggesting that
not vaccinating is a good idea.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
were standing on my shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

It's called peer pressure.
Anth

"Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> >Subject: Re: My little boy
> >From: [email protected] (David Wright)
> >Date: 4/14/2004 10:32 PM Central Standard Time
> >
> >In article <[email protected]>,
> >Orac <[email protected]> wrote:

never

adults,

> >>Of course, you'll never get the leeches

> That's nice and very professional. Those who decide not to vaccinate are

called
> names.
>
> >to admit that they are, in fact,
> >>leeches, and that they can only get away with their refusal to vaccinate
> >>because of herd immunity.

> Orac was taught pyscholobabble in med school.
>
> Further more he has claims and mistakes here that he never could admit.
>
> >I'm not aiming to be too hard on Laura -- after all, she did say all
> >those nasty (and true) things about Hulda Clark.

> There ya go, sad how the *gang* thinks.
>
> Jan

I never vaccinated my kids because doctors don't/can't guarantee that
immunization shots are safe and effective. They ask you to sign this
big disclaimer, stating that you won't sue them if the shot kills or
disables your kid.

I'm not going to sign my rights away. I'm not going to let some
stranger shoot up my precious children with some substance that they
didn't even prepare themselves, and can't promise is safe.

When I eat in a restaurant, they don't make me sign a disclaimer that
says I won't sue them if they poison me and my kids. Why should a
doctor be different?

If they have such perfect faith in their shots, then why require people
to sign a disclaimer?

I have one son who is allergic to almost everything. I couldn't wash
him with soap, for example, I had to baths him in a baking-soda
solution. It would have been folly for me to allow him to be injected
with something made out of rotted horse blood, or monkey brains, or
whatever.

I did my best for him. I lived a pure and simple life while I was
pregnant with him, and while I was nursing him. I gave my best to all
of my kids: I housed them safely, kept them clean and well fed, and
gave them all liberal hugs and kisses.

The end result is as any parent might hope: My children survived to
adulthood, and are beautiful, tall, and vigorously healthy.

I'm thankful to live in Connecticut, where I can legally refuse to
immunize my children. All parents should enjoy the right to refuse to
immunize their children. Immunization shots are not a magic heal-all
bullet, or else IMHO signing the medical disclaimer form wouldn't be
necessary.

>I never vaccinated my kids because doctors don't/can't guarantee that
>immunization shots are safe and effective. They ask you to sign this
>big disclaimer, stating that you won't sue them if the shot kills or
>disables your kid.
>
>I'm not going to sign my rights away. I'm not going to let some
>stranger shoot up my precious children with some substance that they
>didn't even prepare themselves, and can't promise is safe.

Laura, you are either very uninformed or a very callous parasite.

http://www.cdc.gov/node.do/id/0900f3ec8000e2f3

>>I never vaccinated my kids because doctors don't/can't guarantee that
>>immunization shots are safe and effective. They ask you to sign this
>>big disclaimer, stating that you won't sue them if the shot kills or
>>disables your kid.
>>
>>I'm not going to sign my rights away. I'm not going to let some
>>stranger shoot up my precious children with some substance that they
>>didn't even prepare themselves, and can't promise is safe.
>>

>Laura, you are either very uninformed or a very callous parasite.
>
>http://www.cdc.gov/node.do/id/0900f3ec8000e2f3

Here's another, perhaps even more appropriate link.

http://www.cdc.gov/node.do/id/0900f3ec80065bff

If you'd enjoy seeing what you smugness looks like when taken en masse, Laura,
then Peter Bowditch has some pictures of the consequences the children have to
live with or die from.

Sweet Ilsa9 wrote:

> >I never vaccinated my kids because doctors don't/can't guarantee that
> >immunization shots are safe and effective. They ask you to sign this
> >big disclaimer, stating that you won't sue them if the shot kills or
> >disables your kid.
> >
> >I'm not going to sign my rights away. I'm not going to let some
> >stranger shoot up my precious children with some substance that they
> >didn't even prepare themselves, and can't promise is safe.
> >

> Laura, you are either very uninformed or a very callous parasite.

I'm going to pretend that you didn't say that highly inflammatory
remark. After all, you haven't even tried to discuss the topic with me
in an intelligent, nonjudgmental manner, yet.