My little boy

And what if I have had the vaccine and still carry the disease as a carrier?
Who gets the blame then?

"m nesbitt" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Gymmy Bob" <[email protected]> wrote in message

news:<[email protected]>...
> > Good luck selfish. The labour laws do not permit your Nazi behaviour in

my
> > country

> Actually, Nazi behaviour would have meant I'd have been killed at age
> 5 when the diagnosis of Diabetes was made. When you use that
> particular description carelessly, you lessen its power.
>
> If you wish to be accurate, call me brutish or self-interested.
> Selfish, however, is also inaccurate. Do you know what a disease
> vector is? With a surpressed immune system, I'm the first to pick up
> what's going around, and I spread it like a lawn sprinkler. So, if
> someone with no immunizations comes too close, they're going down as
> well.
> See, I actually give a damn about other people's health. Doing so has
> the bonus effect of keeping me healthy.
>
> Oh, and, if I can prove a reasonable threat to my health exists from a
> easily remedied situation, I have every right to insist my employer
> takes appropriate steps to remedy it. Which might mean said person
> gets to work in the basement, next to the old adding machines.
>

> > "m nesbitt" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > [email protected] (David Wright) wrote in message

> > news:<[email protected]>...

will
> > never

> > adults,

sort

allowing

> > child's

strategy,

that

> > > And just a little heads up from those of us with somehing to fear
> > > because of the refusal of parents to vaccinate their kids:
> > >
> > > I'm immunosuppressed. I have one working kidney that isn't mine, and
> > > I'm pretty healthy now, partly because I don't run across scads of
> > > people with whooping cough, rubella, measles et al. Yes, you're
> > > putting your kids at risk with vaccinations, just as you are when you
> > > take aspirin, St. Johns Wart, or when you cross the street. But they
> > > are calculated risks, as is everything else in life.
> > > So, if you wish to provide your children with an immunization free
> > > existence, be my guest. Just move to an island somewhere, where your
> > > kids will not be a real, definable danger to me.
> > > I will not try to convince you to immunize. But know that your
> > > children will never be invited into my house, and if one of them comes
> > > to work one day an a new employee, and I find out, I will get them
> > > transferred, fired, or demoted to another location. Because your lack
> > > of concern for MY well being makes them a real risk to me.

>Subject: Re: My little boy
>From: "Gymmy Bob" [email protected]
>Date: 4/20/04 7:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time

>These deaths were typically caused, not by the diseases, but by the
>disgusting lack of knowledge and handling held by our medical professionals.
>I remember having red (or was it German) measles and being delirious and
>what did the doctor say? "keep him warm. Wrap him up and make him sweat" I
>remember screaming with horrible delusions and overheated body. Nope...had
>to keep warm!

You do have the correct picture of the problem here. As one prominent
Orthopath stated: " The patients were not allowed to die, the were murdered by
their well meaning but stupid doctors."

This reminds me of the writings of one allopath concerning the handling of a
patient with smallpox. His advice was to let the patient lie in the filth of
his sheets for at least two weeks rather than change the sheets daily. He also
promoted the giving of alcohol and "keeping the patient warm" while keeping the
windows closed.

The patients room must have smelled like a pig sty.

DrC PhD

"ToolPackinMama" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> HCN wrote:
>
> > Actually, even today measles kills more in Africa than AIDS.

> Cite?

http://www.measlesinitiative.org/index3.asp ... which was provided, but you
snipped it, in the first paragraph:
"This fact makes measles the single leading cause of vaccine-preventable
death among children in Africa - more than AIDS, more than tuberculosis, and
more than malnutrition"

Also see:
http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm5302a2.htm

> > These diseases were NEVER harmless...

> It's just that it's better to catch them in childhood, than as an adult.
>
> > > Never mind that the best way to be "immunized" against them is STILL

> > > catch them in childhood.

> > If you survived... 1 to 2 out of 1000 will die from measles (even in the
> > 21st century, and even in the western world)

> Cite?

http://www.cdc.gov/nip/publications/pink/meas.pdf --- see page 2 ... this
is also part of a link that you snipped.

> > This seems to fly against earlier posts you made where you said they did

NOT
> > get sick. I sincerely doubt that your kids actually got what you

thought
> > was measles (there are several rash diseases that may seem like a mild

case
> > of measles). Your kids may not actually be fully immune... and are only

> > plane ride away from getting real measles. (know anyone who has adopted

> > child from China lately?)

> What are you smoking?

Nothing... I actually read the news:
http://www.ama-assn.org/amednews/2004/04/26/hlsb0426.htm

and
http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/archive/2004/April/21/local/stories/08local.htm

http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=11244169&BRD=901&PAG=461&dept_id=130069&rfi=6

http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=11226749&BRD=1871&PAG=461&dept_id=226727&rfi=6(
are any of your kids in college in Santa Cruz, CA or Iowa?)

and
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tm...51&e=9&u=/nm/20040416/hl_nm/health_measles_dc

> > > FWIW, my kids were in more danger from their constantly sick,

immunized
> > > schoolmates, than they ever were from wild measles, mumps, and
> > > chicken-pox. BTW, it's generally true that it's the sick kids who

make
> > > healthy kids sick, not the reverse, so actually, my kids were more at
> > > risk... although, oddly, they rarely got sick. Hmm....
> > >
> > > Hmmmm.... ;)

> > I find this hard to believe...

> That's your problem. :)

Not really. I know how to obtain and understand what is real information.

"ToolPackinMama" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Never mind that measles, mumps, and chicken pox used to be harmless
> childhood diseases that never killed anybody.

********. Rare. But how many were permanently affected?

le moo

"Happy Dog" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "ToolPackinMama" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > HCN wrote:
> >
> > > Actually, even today measles kills more in Africa than AIDS.

> > Cite?

> Blithering idiot. He provided the cite!!! You snipped it.
>
> moo

It looks like Ms. Goodwin has left m.h.a. ... it seems she has beamed back
to her fantasy world.

Oh, and the young lady in California is very very sick:
http://www.kansascity.com/mld/kansascity/news/nation/8488362.htm ... I'm
sure she will really want to know why her parents did not have her
vaccinated (even after the measles epidemic 14 years ago that killed 120
Americans).

>Subject: Re: My little boy
>From: "HCN" [email protected]
>Date: 4/23/2004 7:29 PM Pacific Standard Time
>

>"Happy Dog" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>>
>> "ToolPackinMama" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...

>> > Cite?

>> Blithering idiot. He provided the cite!!! You snipped it.
>>
>> moo
>>

>It looks like Ms. Goodwin has left m.h.a. ... it seems she has beamed back to

her fantasy world.

Looks like she was treated badly because she didn't toe the mark of EOM.

>Oh, and the young lady in California is very very sick:
>http://www.kansascity.com/mld/kansascity/news/nation/8488362.htm ... I'm
>sure she will really want to know why her parents did not have her
>vaccinated (even after the measles epidemic 14 years ago that killed 120
>Americans).

You forgot these young kids.

http://www.909shot.com/

As a member of EOM,you wouldn't be interested in this:

http://www.whale.to/v/staff.html

Jan

"Happy Dog" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "ToolPackinMama" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Never mind that measles, mumps, and chicken pox used to be harmless
> > childhood diseases that never killed anybody.
> >

> ********. Rare. But how many were permanently affected?
>
> le moo

Well, Japan has finally gotton serious about measles. It seems to kill 20
to 30 people there a year...
http://www.japantimes.co.jp/cgi-bin/getarticle.pl5?nn20040424b4.htm

Harmless... right...

Not bad, at less than 1/10 of 1% of what the doctors kill per year.