My little piece of heaven - With PICS!

Dave W <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...

> > "JD" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> >> Dave Wimp <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...

> was tough going

> huh, did you say something?

You killfile him, but are still humping him?

What a dimwit.
--
Jonesy

Dave W <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...

> > "Jonesy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> >> You killfile him, but are still humping him?
> >>
> >> What a dimwit.
> >> --
> >> Jonesy
>
> imagine that. Basketball Jones has a comment too...who'd a thunk it?

You complaining about post-humping is rich humor, boy. Keep it up. Well, what little you have to
keep up, that is. (Throwing a "bone" to Sorni, as it were...)
--
Jonesy

"bomba" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Dave W wrote:
>
> >>I think Pete objects to the pictures where the bike is the sole subject of the photograph.
> >

> > O.k, I'll buy that. But that would mean your recent photograph of your
new
> > awesome ride would classify...did you get a round of grief?
>
> Nope, although I was expecting it :)

Pete only mentioned 'generic 'bike'' against post (etc.) shots, not a personally customised frame
build up. I disagreed with him anyway ',;~}~

Shaun aRe