My mate...

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Colin Blackburn, Jun 20, 2003.

  1. Tags:

  2. Toby Barrett

    Toby Barrett Guest

  3. Pete Biggs

    Pete Biggs Guest

    Colin Blackburn wrote:
    > For those of you who don't take C+ or who haven't got their copy yet and who love Marmite, take a
    > look at:
    >
    > http://www.foska.com/acatalog/jersey.html

    I still haven't found anywhere that sells those sterling silver lids for the jars :-( Didn't think
    it was a windup as it was mentioned & pictured in the Daily Torygraph magazine :-(

    ~PB

  4. Peter B

    Peter B Guest

  5. > You mean I have to pay 45 quid to advertise someone elses product? I don't think so ;-)

    But thats they way it works...David Beckham et al have millions of pounds, so get paid to wear
    things with names on; I have very few pounds, so I need to pay to wear those same names! No, doesn't
    seem quite right, which is why I don't do it.....

    Pete. Derby