My mate...

Colin Blackburn wrote:
> For those of you who don't take C+ or who haven't got their copy yet and who love Marmite, take a
> look at:
>
> http://www.foska.com/acatalog/jersey.html

I still haven't found anywhere that sells those sterling silver lids for the jars :-( Didn't think
it was a windup as it was mentioned & pictured in the Daily Torygraph magazine :-(

~PB

> You mean I have to pay 45 quid to advertise someone elses product? I don't think so ;-)

But thats they way it works...David Beckham et al have millions of pounds, so get paid to wear
things with names on; I have very few pounds, so I need to pay to wear those same names! No, doesn't
seem quite right, which is why I don't do it.....

Pete. Derby