My new 3-speed

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Zilla, Dec 27, 2004.

  1. Zilla

    Zilla Guest

    Tags:

  2. Ride-A-Lot

    Ride-A-Lot Guest

  3. Zilla

    Zilla Guest

    Ride-A-Lot <[email protected]> wrote:
    > Zilla wrote:
    >> http://home.bellsouth.net/p/pwp-foutsc
    >>
    >> Some joker here said it was worth $100 so
    >> I believed him...
    >>

    > Wow, great shape for a '73. Original paint job? Ya gonna pimp it out
    > or leave it classic?
    >
    > --
    > o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
    > www.schnauzers.ws

    First things first, got to change the cables since parts of them
    are rusted out. I'll probably have to replace the tires too. I'll
    probably leave it classic. Yes the bike is ALL original, including
    paint job, though it has a couple of minor rust spots. The seat
    has no tear. It even has the original speedometer with 192 miles
    on it.

    --
    - Zilla
    Cary, NC

  4. Zilla

    Zilla Guest

  5. Zilla wrote:
    > http://home.bellsouth.net/p/pwp-foutsc
    >
    > Some joker here said it was worth $100 so
    > I believed him...
    >
    > --
    > - Zilla
    > Cary, NC
    > (Remove XSPAM)

    Is $100 what boat anchors are going for these days?

    /s

    Joking. Nice ride. In Brooklyn, that'll get a lady's attention sooner
    than your blinged out full-susser.

  6. Zilla wrote:
    > http://home.bellsouth.net/p/pwp-foutsc
    >
    > Some joker here said it was worth $100 so
    > I believed him...
    >
    > --
    > - Zilla
    > Cary, NC
    > (Remove XSPAM)

    What a creepo! You got burned, dude.

    It still needs a basket as a grocery-getter.
    JD w/'78 Speedster in restoration

  7. What 3 speed thats a dame car.

    I MTB 2004

  8. MattB

    MattB Guest

    Zilla wrote:
    > http://home.bellsouth.net/p/pwp-foutsc
    >
    > Some joker here said it was worth $100 so
    > I believed him...

    I like it!
    I remember my old speedometer like that from the late 70's. Mine was an
    aftermarket job on my Huffy (Schwinn knock-off with banana seat and ape
    hangers). IIRC the meter produced significant drag, but I put up with it
    because it was so cool!

    Matt (fashion over form)

  9. Jon Bond

    Jon Bond Guest

  10. Zilla

    Zilla Guest

    Jon Bond <[email protected]> wrote:
    > "Zilla" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >> http://home.bellsouth.net/p/pwp-foutsc
    >>
    >> Some joker here said it was worth $100 so
    >> I believed him...
    >>
    >> --
    >> - Zilla
    >> Cary, NC
    >> (Remove XSPAM)

    > '93 Explorer Radio Harness?
    >
    > Hmmm... methinks something got screwed up serverside.
    >
    > JB

    Sorry, I was juggling index.htm files. Try it now...

    --
    - Zilla
    Cary, NC