My new 36" UW

Man, Kev,

You're the ultimate on the wheel. You learnt in 24 hours at the end
you were doin muni on it.

Ed

--
edsbelly

Stayin' Single and Keepin it Wheel :cool:

> -*evil-nick : *-"If unicycling were easy, it'd be called "your mother!"

> -*Brian MacKenzie*-: "Have you tried rubbing your nipples with grease
> before twisting them so tightly?"

MR reply #66503 and #67511
edsbelly's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11164

wasnt you the one who said that a 36 UW was pointless

--
jake_amos

mawesome wrote:
> Pffffffft, I just make mine out of left over wrapping paper and orphan
> bones.

i am the eggman
[email protected] add me
www.jakespants.blogspot.com
jake_amos's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11587

:eek:

you better tape it for us Mal :p

Ed

--
edsbelly

Stayin' Single and Keepin it Wheel :cool:

> -*evil-nick : *-"If unicycling were easy, it'd be called "your mother!"

> -*Brian MacKenzie*-: "Have you tried rubbing your nipples with grease
> before twisting them so tightly?"

MR reply #66503 and #67511
edsbelly's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11164

Yeah, tape it. Well the guy said it'd be on tonight, tomorrow or
wednesday, so I hope it's on tomorrow.

I'm tossing around some design patterns for my own and should be making
a proper 24" in the next week sometime. I'll post some pictures when i
get around to making it not so "made from wood".

--
mawesome

Ultimate Keven: Rider of the 36"UW
mawesome's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11724

I have made some enquiries regarding rims etc. Don't hold your breath as
things happen a bit slow sometimes.

I am fascinated by the UWs, particularly the 36" so am keen to see some
more around in Australia.

I want to try riding along the retaining wall at work again. Inspired
by the weekend.

--
onebyone

Bill Blogs is an alien!
www.municycle.com.au
onebyone's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10014

onebyone wrote:
> I have made some enquiries regarding rims etc. Don't hold your breath as
> things happen a bit slow sometimes.
>
> I am fascinated by the UWs, particularly the 36" so am keen to see some
> more around in Australia.
>
> I want to try riding along the retaining wall at work again. Inspired
> by the weekend.

good job there mal:)

--
jake_amos

mawesome wrote:
> Pffffffft, I just make mine out of left over wrapping paper and orphan
> bones.

i am the eggman
[email protected] add me
www.jakespants.blogspot.com
jake_amos's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11587

no you dont coz that reduces your chances of actually getting the uni

--
jake_amos

mawesome wrote:
> Pffffffft, I just make mine out of left over wrapping paper and orphan
> bones.

i am the eggman
[email protected] add me
www.jakespants.blogspot.com
jake_amos's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11587

Nah, I'm gonna make my own. With a much cooler frame.

Like this one.

|Filename: UWi.bmp |

mawesome

Ultimate Keven: Rider of the 36"UW
mawesome's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11724

that is really cool.. much cooler than mal's :p

Ed

--
edsbelly

Stayin' Single and Keepin it Wheel :cool:

> -*evil-nick : *-"If unicycling were easy, it'd be called "your mother!"

> -*Brian MacKenzie*-: "Have you tried rubbing your nipples with grease
> before twisting them so tightly?"

MR reply #66503 and #67511
edsbelly's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11164

With some good metal working skills, it is entirely possible. You could
use smaller cross sections for the web. The maker would need good
scribing and cutting skills. You could make it and tack weld it as you
go.

It would look fantastic in real life.

--
onebyone

Bill Blogs is an alien!
www.municycle.com.au
onebyone's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10014

Well I got the idea from those maths graphics things that hang on the
wall in my maths class. As for the programme, what else would i use but
the best in digital visualisation software? MS paint, the one and only.