My new baby!

Duckwah

Oct 30, 2002
Well here is my latest purchase, i had to call every giant dealer in sydney to find one and then leave work early to drive for an hour and a half to get it !!!

and now i get to ride it for one day then fly interstate for two weeks!!! :(

so anyone in sydney want to buy a 2 month old, merida matts speed disc?

Verry nice!!! pitty you have to wait so long before you can rough her up a bit!

I took it out today and gave it a good thrashing

so good in fact that i think i've blown a seal in the rear shock !!!!

now i'm not going to be able to get it fixed for two weeks!

Your going to love that bike..I have a ´02 AC2 and it has taken everything I have thrown at it. At first the weight was an issue for me, but now I have conditioned myself to it and it is an absolute blast to ride!

Wow, looks like a great bike .. and one that's ready for a good bit of hard thrashing about :D How's it compare on a ride to your old one?

My MTB is still sitting about with a destroyed crankset and chain .. have to wait for my tax return before I'll be able to get it all fixed up :(

There is nothing wrong with the merida except that i keep trashing the rear wheel and i've bent the seat rails (i'm no light weight)

the AC is for some more serious free ride stuff but i'm waiting on new springs for the shock and fork

I love the AC frame. I'v been riding an AC2 for two years. I love it more and more every day. Duckwash you are in for a treat. I wish mine was shiney and new like yours.

It will be even better looking once she gets some dirt and scratches on her. You know, that whole experienced look can be sexy! I have less than 200 miles on my new Heckler and can't think of much other than punishing it for being so damn slick. My wife is getting jealous.

K.