My new bike line...

...http://www.manufacturing.net/dn/index.asp?layout=articleWebzine&articleId =CA279140

| GT
| --
| "Destroy your safe and happy lives before it is too late, the battles we fought were long and
| hard, just not to be consumed by rock n' roll..." - The Mekons

At last the lazy mans (and womans) answer to low fitness levels. Can just see all the lardy people
ripping up the XC trails on that.

Wonder if Bill will accept it as a singlespeed? Since I see no gearbox!

Simon

On Sat, 15 Mar 2003 02:17:59 GMT, "G.T." <[email protected]> wrote:

>...http://www.manufacturing.net/dn/index.asp?layout=articleWebzine&articleId=CA279140
>
>GT

I always say "Never think you're the dumbest person out there, because there's always
someone dumber"

How fecking assinine can you get?! What next, motorized shoes? No wonder we're the fattest nation in
the world.

Peace,

:-]

On Sat, 15 Mar 2003 20:51:51 -0000, "Simon" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Wonder if Bill will accept it as a singlespeed? Since I see no gearbox!

NO FVCKING WAY!

The point of a "motorized" bike is just too far gone. It's beyond dumb! It's simply ludicrous! I
just don't get it!

:-]