My new bike line...

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by G.T., Mar 14, 2003.

  1. G.T.

    G.T. Guest

    Tags:

  2. John Harlow

    John Harlow Guest

  3. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

  4. Michael Paul

    Michael Paul Guest

  5. Simon

    Simon Guest

    ...http://www.manufacturing.net/dn/index.asp?layout=articleWebzine&articleId =CA279140

    | GT
    | --
    | "Destroy your safe and happy lives before it is too late, the battles we fought were long and
    | hard, just not to be consumed by rock n' roll..." - The Mekons

    At last the lazy mans (and womans) answer to low fitness levels. Can just see all the lardy people
    ripping up the XC trails on that.

    Wonder if Bill will accept it as a singlespeed? Since I see no gearbox!

    Simon

  6. Andy Chequer

    Andy Chequer Guest

  7. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On Sat, 15 Mar 2003 02:17:59 GMT, "G.T." <[email protected]> wrote:

    >...http://www.manufacturing.net/dn/index.asp?layout=articleWebzine&articleId=CA279140
    >
    >GT

    I always say "Never think you're the dumbest person out there, because there's always
    someone dumber"

    How fecking assinine can you get?! What next, motorized shoes? No wonder we're the fattest nation in
    the world.

    Peace,

    :-]

  8. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On Sat, 15 Mar 2003 20:51:51 -0000, "Simon" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Wonder if Bill will accept it as a singlespeed? Since I see no gearbox!

    NO FVCKING WAY!

    The point of a "motorized" bike is just too far gone. It's beyond dumb! It's simply ludicrous! I
    just don't get it!

    :-]