my new Electra has been stolen

Jay

Guest
I know who has it. I have filed a police report. Civil suit. More
later.

Sad J.

Sad Jay Bollyn wrote:
> I know who has it. I have filed a police report. Civil suit. More
> later.

That is a truly rotten thing to have happen.

On Mar 22, 11:54 pm, Jay <[email protected]> wrote:
> I know who has it. I have filed a police report. Civil suit. More
> later.
>
> Sad J.

Oh, this is nauseating news. I hope you get it back immediately. --
Andre Jute

On 2008-03-23, landotter <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Mar 22, 6:54 pm, Jay <[email protected]> wrote:
>> I know who has it.

> Then get it back. Brick, angle grinder, shiv? What's holding you back?

One does not retaliate in Chicago unless one's crew is bigger than the other
guy's.

--

Kristian Zoerhoff
[email protected]

On Mar 22, 10:37 pm, Kristian M Zoerhoff <[email protected]>
wrote:
> On 2008-03-23, landotter <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > On Mar 22, 6:54 pm, Jay <[email protected]> wrote:
> >> I know who has it.

> > Then get it back. Brick, angle grinder, shiv? What's holding you back?

> One does not retaliate in Chicago unless one's crew is bigger than the other
> guy's.

Got my bike back with a grinder, anonymously.

On Mar 22, 7:54 pm, Jay <[email protected]> wrote:
> I know who has it. I have filed a police report. Civil suit. More
> later.
>
> Sad J.

I hope you get your bike back soon; I know I'm not the only lurker
waiting for pictures.

Kristian M Zoerhoff wrote:
> One does not retaliate in Chicago unless one's crew is bigger than the other
> guy's.

heh heh, quite a colorful image - r.b.t versus the Vice Lords.

Jay, why can't you get it back, exactly?
--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org

On Mar 23, 2:34 pm, A Muzi <[email protected]> wrote:

> > landotter <[email protected]> wrote:
> >> Then get it back. Brick, angle grinder, shiv? What's holding you back?

> Kristian M Zoerhoff wrote:
> > One does not retaliate in Chicago unless one's crew is bigger than the other
> > guy's.

> heh heh, quite a colorful image - r.b.t versus the Vice Lords.
>
> Jay, why can't you get it back, exactly?
> --
> Andrew Muziwww.yellowjersey.org
> Open every day since 1 April, 1971

I have friends in CPD. They have identified and located the offender,
and we have been in contact. I expect to get the bike back today.
Otherwise, my atty told him, you lowlife scumbag sleezeball are going
to jail. (But not in those exact words.)

Today is looking like a much better day than yesterday. Walking 10
miles daily is really boring and depressing.

J.

On Mar 22, 7:13 pm, Tom Sherman <[email protected]>
wrote:
> Sad Jay Bollyn wrote:
> > I know who has it. I have filed a police report. Civil suit. More
> > later.

> That is a truly rotten thing to have happen.
>
> --
> Tom Sherman - Holstein-Friesland Bovinia
> The weather is here, wish you were beautiful

Got it back.

Hey Tom... do not *ever* mess with my ride.

J.

On Mar 27, 4:57 am, Jay <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Mar 22, 7:13 pm, Tom Sherman <[email protected]>
> wrote:> Sad Jay Bollyn wrote:
> > > I know who has it. I have filed a police report. Civil suit. More
> > > later.

> > That is a truly rotten thing to have happen.

> > --
> > Tom Sherman - Holstein-Friesland Bovinia
> > The weather is here, wish you were beautiful

> Got it back.
>
> Hey Tom... do not *ever* mess with my ride.
>
> J.

Gongratulations. Now, is there anything you can do to punish the
thief. If it were me, I'd persecute the ******* into the gutter.

Andre Jute
http://members.lycos.co.uk/fiultra/BICYCLE & CYCLING.html

Andrew Muzi wrote:

>> A Muzi <[email protected]> wrote:
>>> Jay, why can't you get it back, exactly?

> Dan O wrote:
>> Maybe it's in the basement at The Alamo.

> Alamo Rent-A-Car at Ohare?

Can they repulse General Santa Ana and the Mexican Army?

Happier Jay Bollyn wrote:
> On Mar 22, 7:13 pm, Tom Sherman <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>> Sad Jay Bollyn wrote:
>>> I know who has it. I have filed a police report. Civil suit. More
>>> later.

>> That is a truly rotten thing to have happen.
>>

> Got it back.

Cool.

> Hey Tom... do not *ever* mess with my ride.

Look but do not touch is my rule for other peoples' bicycles, unless
test rides are volunteered.

Where are the pictures? WE DEMAND PICTURES! :)

Tom Sherman wrote:
> Can they repulse General Santa Ana and the Mexican Army?

Two out of three?
--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

"Tom Sherman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Happier Jay Bollyn wrote:
>>

> Look but do not touch is my rule for other peoples' bicycles, unless test
> rides are volunteered.
>
> Where are the pictures? WE DEMAND PICTURES! :)
>
> --
> Tom Sherman - Holstein-Friesland Bovinia
> The weather is here, wish you were beautiful

Tom,

You, Sir, are being quite disruptive, with your CAPS. I am (just now) busy
watching my new HowardTV subscription. You will get your pics, but only when
the bike is ready. Not one minute earlier. I am not going to rush half-baked
Electra bike pics into worldwide distribution. I insist on great pics, when
my REAL NAME is attached. Whatever I do on the Internet will have my real
name attached. So I insist on quality pics. My fans demand nothing less than
J-Quality.

J.