Road Cycling · Public discussion

my new repair stand ...

Started by Tom Keats · · Last activity · 1 post · 308 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
31 January 2005
Last activity
31 January 2005
Original author
Tom Keats
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
308
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. .... is a simple (and inexpensive) display stand.
    The kind that's a single upright with a couple of
    hooks for chainstay and seatstay. It cost about
    25 canadian bucks. I like it much better than
    the 'hang it from the ceiling' method. It's all
    the repair stand I need. After resisting buying
    one for so long, I'm pleased with it.

    cheers,
    Tom

    --
    -- Nothing is safe from me.
    Above address is just a spam midden.
    I'm really at: tkeats [curlicue] vcn [point] bc [point] ca

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.